Careercow Steve Shives - Self-Loathing White Cis-Het Atheist, Male Feminist Cuck, IslamoNazi Apologist, Blocked everybody ever on twitter

Who the true cuck of cucks?

• Jonathan McIntosh

Votes: 89 29.6%
  • Arthur Chu

Votes: 62 20.6%
  • Kevin Logan

Votes: 10 3.3%
  • Alex Lifschitz

Votes: 26 8.6%
  • @Glaive

Votes: 9 3.0%
  • @Thundersteam

Votes: 6 2.0%
  • Jeb Bush

Votes: 46 15.3%
  • Steve Shives

Votes: 156 51.8%
  • Todd in the Shadows

Votes: 54 17.9%
  • Andrew Stall. . . God, I can't even pretend to give a fuck about this spooge-cleaner

Votes: 10 3.3%

• Total voters

Feline Darkmage

Queen Trap Tank, the Vice Catto
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Steve is insane, but not insane that he has a mental illness or anything.
He's the type of insane found in idioms.

He keeps doing the same foolish stuff time and time again thinking that he'll achieve his goals. But it never works. The only thing he's doing is digging his own hole deeper while people on the outside of the hole look down on him and laugh at the dumb guy digging a dumb hole.

• Feels
Reactions: Koby_Fish

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Slightly autistic rant here on my part but bear with me.

10 years ago when the youtube "atheists/skeptics vs creationists" wars were starting in earnest, you had dipshits on the creationist side who combined religious fanaticism and dogma with absolute pathological refusal to even countenance contrary viewpoints, and finally the most hateful and spiteful obsession with not only attacking their ideological opponents but actively punishing them and seeking to silence them by any means they had, and literally saw these critics not as human beings but as subhuman scum who deserved to be illegally/violently silenced.

Venomfangx in particular epitomised all this. He was a smug, narcissistic scumbag who combined a near farcical "holier than thou" attitude and blatantly false piety with psychopathic hatred of those who publicly disagreed with him, and indeed it was in opposition to his behavior (defrauding a childrens' hospital, trying to have any account that criticized him banned, trying to frame critics for pedophilia etc) that many of todays youtube skeptics, SJW and anti SJW alike became well known, from Thunderf00t and his "why people laugh at creationists" series to Laci Green (whose early channel VFX tried to bully her into deleting for criticizing him) to coughlan (back before he went full schizo crybaby) to theamazingatheist.

Basically he was a "repentant sinner" who had renounced the influence of evil and now fought against it, thus he was always right, people who disagreed with him were always wrong and needed to be blocked, and his critics were not only dumb fucktards whose ideas were not even worth addressing but were infact dangerous and evil reprobates who needed to be banned from youtube and punished IRL for disagreeing with him.

or in short.....he was literally steve shives, right down to the creepy dead fish eyed white guy look.

HOLY SHIT RICH EVANS LOOKS LIKE A FATTER MORE DEPRESSED STEVE SHIVES!

What relevance does this have here? Well using VFX as a model we may well be able to predict the trajectory of this chucklefuck's "career"

First off, even when the whole "woke/SJW" trend is truly dead and buried, his abusive girlfriend leaves his ass, and he is offered re-entry into the general skeptic/anti dogma community, shives will NEVER backpedal on the dumb "authoritarian SJW male feminist" schtick. that would be an admission of being fundamentally wrong and stupid, which to a narcissist like shives would be absolutely intolerable. Indeed he will double down on everything, including the hatred and demonization of his "enemies", even as they themselves forget he even exists.

Secondly, he is probably going to continue radicalising to the point where he attempts to do something majorly and stupidly illegal/fucked up. VFX stole charity money from a children's hospital and tried to smear a lawyer who criticized him as a pedophile. Given how furious shives is with mythcon inviting people who mock/criticize him to attend/speak, It would not surprise me if he either tries to smear sargon or whoever as a rapist/pedophile or even starts sending bomb threats. If not mythcon then perhaps the next gathering that invites somebody he hates. Obviously since he is an absolute physical and emotional coward he wont do anything too serious, but it should still be amusing to watch.

Third and finally, like VFX, he will swiftly fade into obscurity after whatever "majorly illegal/fucked up thing" he tries to do. Even his most sychophantic and dogmatic supporters (all twelve of them) will realise he is a liability and drop him like a hot turd, all his old comrades will conveniently forget he exists, and he will eventually just straight up vanish from the internet.

Obviously I could be wrong, and the above textwall could be the result of my homemade bourbon baileys, but either way it will be fun seeing how right or wrong I was as we watch shives continue to alienate and annoy literally everyone who is not a full on cultist

Chemical snorfare

Party like it's 1853
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Slightly autistic rant here on my part but bear with me.

10 years ago when the youtube "atheists/skeptics vs creationists" wars were starting in earnest, you had dipshits on the creationist side who combined religious fanaticism and dogma with absolute pathological refusal to even countenance contrary viewpoints, and finally the most hateful and spiteful obsession with not only attacking their ideological opponents but actively punishing them and seeking to silence them by any means they had, and literally saw these critics not as human beings but as subhuman scum who deserved to be illegally/violently silenced.

Venomfangx in particular epitomised all this. He was a smug, narcissistic scumbag who combined a near farcical "holier than thou" attitude and blatantly false piety with psychopathic hatred of those who publicly disagreed with him, and indeed it was in opposition to his behavior (defrauding a childrens' hospital, trying to have any account that criticized him banned, trying to frame critics for pedophilia etc) that many of todays youtube skeptics, SJW and anti SJW alike became well known, from Thunderf00t and his "why people laugh at creationists" series to Laci Green (whose early channel VFX tried to bully her into deleting for criticizing him) to coughlan (back before he went full schizo crybaby) to theamazingatheist.

Basically he was a "repentant sinner" who had renounced the influence of evil and now fought against it, thus he was always right, people who disagreed with him were always wrong and needed to be blocked, and his critics were not only dumb fucktards whose ideas were not even worth addressing but were infact dangerous and evil reprobates who needed to be banned from youtube and punished IRL for disagreeing with him.

or in short.....he was literally steve shives, right down to the creepy dead fish eyed white guy look.

HOLY SHIT RICH EVANS LOOKS LIKE A FATTER MORE DEPRESSED STEVE SHIVES!

What relevance does this have here? Well using VFX as a model we may well be able to predict the trajectory of this chucklefuck's "career"

First off, even when the whole "woke/SJW" trend is truly dead and buried, his abusive girlfriend leaves his ass, and he is offered re-entry into the general skeptic/anti dogma community, shives will NEVER backpedal on the dumb "authoritarian SJW male feminist" schtick. that would be an admission of being fundamentally wrong and stupid, which to a narcissist like shives would be absolutely intolerable. Indeed he will double down on everything, including the hatred and demonization of his "enemies", even as they themselves forget he even exists.

Secondly, he is probably going to continue radicalising to the point where he attempts to do something majorly and stupidly illegal/fucked up. VFX stole charity money from a children's hospital and tried to smear a lawyer who criticized him as a pedophile. Given how furious shives is with mythcon inviting people who mock/criticize him to attend/speak, It would not surprise me if he either tries to smear sargon or whoever as a rapist/pedophile or even starts sending bomb threats. If not mythcon then perhaps the next gathering that invites somebody he hates. Obviously since he is an absolute physical and emotional coward he wont do anything too serious, but it should still be amusing to watch.

Third and finally, like VFX, he will swiftly fade into obscurity after whatever "majorly illegal/fucked up thing" he tries to do. Even his most sychophantic and dogmatic supporters (all twelve of them) will realise he is a liability and drop him like a hot turd, all his old comrades will conveniently forget he exists, and he will eventually just straight up vanish from the internet.

Obviously I could be wrong, and the above textwall could be the result of my homemade bourbon baileys, but either way it will be fun seeing how right or wrong I was as we watch shives continue to alienate and annoy literally everyone who is not a full on cultist

I cant wait for Steve's dad to turn up and make him apologise to the internet for being a twat.

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
mythisist Milwaukee restate their position

View attachment 267000
Steve Shives seems to believe that listening to opposing opinions could 'red pill' him like it seems to have done to Laci Green, whom he has also de facto excommunicated. Only, he seems to consider 'red-pilling' to be something akin to the Imperious Curse in Harry Potter--you lose control of your own mind and are under the control of the caster. I think he has an extremely flawed understanding of how opinions (and how they change) work. This is why I think his wife pretty much forced him to become a full-throttle, pedal-to-the-metal IngSocJus extremist.

Steve and his wife are the types that would, if they'd ever read/seen Orwell's 1984 (book or movie), they'd both UNIRONICALLY side with Big Brother.

Last edited:

Hiragana

kiwifarms.net
Remember Seth Andrew's interview with Steve, poor guy didn't know what hit him when those of us who subscribed to him lost our shit at the ego-stroking Shives recieved.

Don't know about now, but he wasn't much involved in youtube atheist sphere and hadn't followed Steve's descent into self-flaggelation about sexist music collections and SocJus crusading.

Edit:
For those intersted

Last edited:

Koby_Fish

The advice of the GALACTICALLY STUPID
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Remember Seth Andrew's interview with Steve, poor guy didn't know what hit him when those of us who subscribed to him lost our shit at the ego-stroking Shives recieved.

Don't know about now, but he wasn't much involved in youtube atheist sphere and hadn't followed Steve's descent into self-flaggelation about sexist music collections and SocJus crusading.

Edit:
For those intersted
In which Shives completely misunderstands why feminism has been likened to a religion, also unironically deletes comments that are "parroting talking points" when he pretty much parrots feminist talking points all the damn time. That interview was so full of strawmen that it was a fire hazard. A nice antidote is Sargon's video response "Explaining Steve Shives to The Thinking Atheist" and Sargon rightfully points out that Steve is inexplicably angry at men who got unfair divorce settlements and who get denied visitation of their children--one of the very good reasons that people despise Shives. And I bet you Steve's feminazi wife told Steve that each and every one of those dang dirty divorced males were denied visitation and had their wallets rifled and picked clean because they very clearly deserved it. Because probably abuse or something something women never do anything wrong/malicious/unscrupulous.

Last edited:

Dr. Henry Armitage

Head librarian at Miskatonic University
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In which Shives completely misunderstands why feminism has been likened to a religion, also unironically deletes comments that are "parroting talking points" when he pretty much parrots feminist talking points all the damn time. That interview was so full of strawmen that it was a fire hazard. A nice antidote is Sargon's video response "Explaining Steve Shives to The Thinking Atheist" and Sargon rightfully points out that Steve is inexplicably angry at men who got unfair divorce settlements and who get denied visitation of their children--one of the very good reasons that people despise Shives.
When the interview initially came out a lot of people myself included tried to explain to Seth why there was such a overwhelmingly negative reaction to Steve. But Seth ignored all of it every criticism every citation of Steves lies, dishonesty, bigotry and general disdain of everyone who disagreed with anything he said no matter how small. I hope Seth will finally see Steve for the crazy person he is. Though if I had to guess if he does see Steve for what he really is he'll never admit it.

Hiragana

kiwifarms.net
Instead of posting something where Steve moans over non-feminists and make references to another youtuber he doesn’t like on Twitter - since it’s as predictable as the tides - I’ll introduce you to his friend casual acquaintance and White Knight. Eli tells us why Steve is simply a misunderstood, innocent victim and overall inspiring figure with his True and Honest critique of his fellow "blatant" mysoggyknees and freeze peach loving white male atheists.

Steve Shives is Nickelback, by Eli Boznick.

“I’ve heard what Steve has to say and I disagree.”
Saying “I disagree” is a cardinal offense in Shives-o-topia. Tread carefully Eli, people who did that were the first to the chopping Block. That's why we avoiding saying it, or just accept the inevitable.

So the community shifted for two major reasons. The first is that a community that’s largely young, white, male and anonymous is going to have a lot of crossover with another young, white, male, and anonymous community…assholes
The great thing about assholes, is that it doesn’t know any boundaries between sex, ethnicity or even species.

And now if you look across the landscape of youtube atheism you would be hard pressed to FIND a current video about faith that isn’t sandwiched between a dozen more about feminism…except…for steve.
Only so many times you can rehash the Watchmaker Argument or Pascals Wager. People had largely said what they wanted or needed, so moved on rather than pine for the past.

As for the second part, even looking at Steve's output when this was posted it was mostly about feminism or other social issues. Been so for a long while.

While others talked about Gamergate he talked about the abuse, while other made take down videos Steve talk about a new, younger community that was no longer concerned with the problems of our leadership.

He had to go.
Obviously.

Not like people tried to talk with him both in public and in private, only to be blocked when they dared disagree. Even afterwards there's been plenty of invitations, such as by MeridianFrost and Shayrah only for them afterwards to be branded as enemies.

Steve isolated himself.

She appeared, as far as I know in one video with steve to talk about joss whedon. I’ve watched a mirror of it and I encourage you to do the same because from the reputation both the video and steve’s wife received and still has today you’d expect her views to be extreme when in fact they’re anything but. They sit on a the couch and talk about movies. She scolds him jokingly. He laughs along.
No, he's a dirty sexist for liking Angel over Buffy because he's a CisWhiteMan.

Don't think we watched the same clip if he calls it "scolds him jokingly"

Just over a year ago at Reason Rally I met Steve for the first time. I sort of RAN UP on him and looking like me I’m pretty sure he was worried I was going to call him a cuck and try to steal his hat but we had a nice chat and later that night I saw him confronted by someone who looked just like me for ruining the internet.
It was LiveLife82 he was arguing with. Shayrah tried to get Steve to do something productive, like have a drink and spend time with friends, instead of IRL shitposting.

Steve is wary of people.
After seeing how afraid he is of his wife - constantly shifting eyes, hastily nooding along at every word and donning a forced smile whenever she looks at him - I don't doubt it.

He’ll be horrified by these last two paragraphs, when I asked him permission to write this he answered yes in the way you tell someone they can bring their homemade beer to the potluck because you know they’re going to and they mean well but like it or not Steve is the one who stepped up first and that, despite what his detractors may wish upon him, will be his legacy.
Steve is more memorable because of the cap he has surgically grafted to his head, his stockholm-syndrome fueled relationship with his wife and blocking everyone than his political commentary.

Steve Shives truly is Nickleback.

reptile0009

kiwifarms.net
Well looks like our old pal Steve Shives is still salty over MythCon:
The only thing I have to say regarding the video right now is that Steve must have a pretty fucking skewed moral compass if he considers Sargon, Shoe0nHead, and Armored Skeptic to be the most “disgusting and vile” people he knows. Like, worse than pedophiles, worse than dictatorsand warlords, worse than terrorists, serial killers and greedy CEO’s. Merely disagreeing with Steve makes you an overall worse human being than any of those other people in his eyes. That is just fucking sad.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino