Steve1989MREInfo / Steve1989 / Steve Thomas - that guy that eats old MREs

GentlemanFaggot

I got in...
kiwifarms.net
6 days ago:

Not to be completely sass, if you read the comments, Steve responds a lot to people commenting on his attitude in that video. He had a really good day with his parents, was in a really good mood, and just went full ham on the review.
That's pretty fucking wholesome.

Also, if you look at some of his oldest videos, he goes more "Angry/Sassy Reviewer" than he normally does now when he settled into the "Chill dude," attitude he does now. So it's not the first time he was all, "Why am I doing this?"

• Agree
Reactions: Pocket Dragoon
How has nobody posted this? It somehow has Steve starting out losing his mind at the weird shit he does, being repulsed by the product he reviews, and at the same time, getting a bit of enjoyment out of the product. Also "nice hiss" at least twice.

This is a really surly video from Steve, I think he may be becoming disillusioned. He comes across as really angry this entire video. I don't think he says "nice" at all in this one.
There is the one with the Polish MRE where he vomited. Still think it's one of the funniest ones he's done.

Jasonfan89

Aka horrorfan89
kiwifarms.net
I put his videos on auto play every night so I can fall asleep to Steve's soothing voice talk about what soldiers ate in battlefields. The guy is like Bob ross's jacked up brother only instead of talking about painting happy trees and happy little accidents it's what the armies of the world feed it's troops with

Polyboros2

Is dumb and lost Polyboros password
kiwifarms.net

Another double drop from Steve.

Edit: posted them with media tags and have watched.

The Italian Sausage was probably the most edible MRE to my hyper-picky taste I've ever seen on the channel, but the Hashbrowns looked like vomited ramen. I can't believe how much more favorable he was to that hash.

Last edited:

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Steve lives!

Both good episodes, he seems to mostly enjoy the Singapore ration, and he is at a loss for words with a new record breaker on the UK Emergency rations(46 minutes long) that I don't want to spoil.
The fucking HISS from that 120 year old sealed can of smokes was THE most epic hiss I've ever seen and heard on one of his videos. You just know those were about the greatest smokes a guy in the modern age can have. Worked out to about $14 per ciggie. Worth every fuckin penny I am sure. Not to mention an 80 year old package of 20 speed pills and some green tea that was never supposed to be green, viewed under the microscope showing you the bacterial doom that awaited anyone who tried that tea. I guess the victualar board never thought ahead that some people might stick their tea ration away and give it to their grandchildren as a souvenir or sell it. Fuck I love his videos.

Polyboros2

Is dumb and lost Polyboros password
kiwifarms.net
The fucking HISS from that 120 year old sealed can of smokes was THE most epic hiss I've ever seen and heard on one of his videos. You just know those were about the greatest smokes a guy in the modern age can have. Worked out to about $14 per ciggie. Worth every fuckin penny I am sure. Not to mention an 80 year old package of 20 speed pills and some green tea that was never supposed to be green, viewed under the microscope showing you the bacterial doom that awaited anyone who tried that tea. I guess the victualar board never thought ahead that some people might stick their tea ration away and give it to their grandchildren as a souvenir or sell it. Fuck I love his videos.
I honestly believe he could sell those smokes 50 bucks a pop and he'll have no regrets keeping them for himself.

AnOminous

So what?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The fucking HISS from that 120 year old sealed can of smokes was THE most epic hiss I've ever seen and heard on one of his videos.
Imagine hearing that hiss 100+ years after the end of civilization, you are a descendant of the survivors of the nuclear holocaust, and you open up a canister of smokes and hear that. You realize the horror of what we all lost. And then you have a smoke.

Champion The Wonder Horse

Not an actual horse
kiwifarms.net
I have never been more jealous of a man, than watching him smoke a Woodbine from when Queen Viccy was on the throne.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have never been more jealous of a man, than watching him smoke a Woodbine from when Queen Viccy was on the throne.
I know, right? I haven't smoked for many years now, but I would give up a stupid amount of money and/or sexual favours for just a single one of those to savour and enjoy. Did you catch the look on Steve's face after he inhaled the first puff? It honestly looked like he's just enjoyed the best orgasm of his life. I'm beyond envious.

Also can't help but wonder if 80 year old benzidrene sulfate tabs are still viable? 🤯

Reactions: Pocket Dragoon

Champion The Wonder Horse

Not an actual horse
kiwifarms.net
I know, right? I haven't smoked for many years now, but I would give up a stupid amount of money and/or sexual favours for just a single one of those to savour and enjoy. Did you catch the look on Steve's face after he inhaled the first puff? It honestly looked like he's just enjoyed the best orgasm of his life. I'm beyond envious.

Also can't help but wonder if 80 year old benzidrene sulfate tabs are still viable? 🤯
I only very occasionally smoke these days, but I'm sure fags were better 25 years ago when I first had a smoke.

Royal Navy Wild Woodbines from the days of the Empire are almost certainly the apotheosis of the cigarette making craft. Never again will we know their like.

An Ghost

Spectral distancing
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Its like the spirit of the cigarette speaks through him when he does his logistics rant. He really sells the $700 tin with just one drag.

Reactions: AnOminous
Tags
None