Steven Bonnell II / Destiny / Destiny.gg - Emotionally Unstable Manchild, Creeps on Teenagers, Incest Supporter

Dick Pooman

Muchacho Sauce
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So everyone seems pretty sure that the spoilers are legit based on how accurate last week's episode spoiler was, correct? I haven't seen them yet, but everyone seems pretty disappointed from what I've seen of those who have.

Cut my dick into pieces

This is my last resort.
kiwifarms.net
So everyone seems pretty sure that the spoilers are legit based on how accurate last week's episode spoiler was, correct? I haven't seen them yet, but everyone seems pretty disappointed from what I've seen of those who have.
Yeah they were actually leaked weeks ago and more or less everyone thought "These are too dumb to be real, so it's fake" and ignored them until they all started coming true.

• Feels
Reactions: PrincessHomura

Dick Pooman

Muchacho Sauce
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah they were actually leaked weeks ago and more or less everyone thought "These are too dumb to be real, so it's fake" and ignored them until they all started coming true.
Yeah, they're no bullshit. 100% spot on with the spoilers for tonight's episode, down to precise detail.

Karne Thistle

kiwifarms.net
He was temporarily suspended from reddit for posting those spoilers

And now he's ban evading in the most obvious way imaginable, putting a less than day old alt as default top moderator below only his own suspended account. Which pretty much means he's gone from reddit forever.

Last edited by a moderator:
He was temporarily suspended from reddit for posting those spoilers

And now he's ban evading in the most obvious way imaginable, putting a less than day old alt as default top moderator below only his own suspended account. Which pretty much means he's gone from reddit forever.

wow, he is truly a tiny petty man

Ghost of Wesley Willis

Whooping Batman's Ass in Heaven
kiwifarms.net
A truly smoothbrained take on deplatforming from the top minds of reddit. Because getting a mere 2 day ban for breaking one of the most explicit rules in the TOS is disproportionate punishment.

View attachment 768863
TMOR is just a sad collection of redditors who think they're "fighting da Nazis" by brigading any subreddit that doesn't follow the hivemind the rest of reddit follows.

Shaka Brah

Hang ten, my dudes.
kiwifarms.net
I tried skimming it for worthwhile posts to bring back, but it was a bunch of far left libtards arguing with moderate libtards and nothing funny happened; it was like a bunch of ResetEra speds trying to correct and educate each other.
What's wrong, sweaty, you don't want to see people randomly solicit outlines on reddit? What are you, a homophobe? It's 2019 bigot.

Irrelevant

kiwifarms.net
/r/chapotraphouse is making fun of him

Is this what Hasan was triggered about?

Apparently Hasan wanted to change Destiny's mind about something and Hasan's own chat said maybe he should get someone else to argue his case because he's a terrible debater. Hasan then got mad because he interpreted that as people saying he's bad at his job (apparently he considers his nepotic Young Turks stuff to be his career rather than his social media stuff).

TiltdownDove

kiwifarms.net
I can't exactly provide my own proof on this because this was many years ago and the hard drive that had the screen shots no longer works, but in about Aug-Dec of 2014 me and a few friends shared a GM Barcode account, and there's this video of when I played a ZvZ against Destiny where he got really upset.

So Destiny back in the day used to do the exact same build in ZvZ every game, without fail, and knowing who I was against, I made a shit ton of Spine Crawlers and he couldn't break me and he just straight left the game. He happened to be streaming at the time so I watched the VOD later and he raged to his stream that "people are metagaming" him, which meant that people weren't scouting him, they just prepared based on what they know of him and not what they see in the game.

He's such an autist that he does the same strategy every game and becomes infamous for it, and expects it to work, and gets mad at anyone but himself when it doesn't work.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino