Steven Bonnell II / Destiny / Destiny.gg - Emotionally Unstable Manchild, Creeps on Teenagers, Incest Supporter

thismanlies

Butcher Sacred Cows for they are Sacred.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
the cuckolds 19 year old girlfriend has some fucking hilarious logs about cucking him View attachment 1363054
Destiny's woman said:
he looked like a Scandinavian older hasan
Hasan Piker, if on the off chance you're reading this, listen to me. If you want to cuck Destiny, all you have to do is walk around whatever country she's in. She will find you. You won't even have to broach the subject. She will do everything short of raping you in order to get your dick.

the clap

kiwifarms.net
Hasan Piker, if on the off chance you're reading this, listen to me. If you want to cuck Destiny, all you have to do is walk around whatever country she's in. She will find you. You won't even have to broach the subject. She will do everything short of raping you in order to get your dick.
Vaush, if you're reading this, and the above happens, Steven will be on the rebound and pretty emotionally vulnerable. Just use the magic phrase "I'm there for you," and he'll be yours. All yours.

woweefrog

kiwifarms.net
Did we ever find out what actually happened between him and girlwithyellowspoon?
As far as I remember, she wanted something serous and Destiny was still in his "I don't ever want a relationship again" phase after whatever happened with Erisan. For anyone who potentially crushed on Destiny and saw something bigger, it must suck to see him engaged to someone like Melina. However, both her and Erisan seem to both orbit him so maybe they're just self-hating.

Irrelevant

kiwifarms.net
The way companies like Apple and Google use the single market to reduce corporation tax is even more legal than what he just did. How is he going to argue against them in the future?

"Don't hate the player, hate the game" doesn't work in these circumstances either. Destiny tends to promote a more liberal economy but that requires high trust. Corruption is damaging not because of the misdirection of funds but because of the lack of confidence across the wider economy. It's why when communism, fascism, etc wreck a country they're wrecked for generations as the trust is gone.

He's cucked himself in so many debates now and it's going to keep coming up. I wonder how he's going to bend it so he can rationalise his arguments as consistent.
This looks even worse for Destiny now that evil corporations are sending back their furlough money.

HonestJohn2376

kiwifarms.net
As far as I remember, she wanted something serous and Destiny was still in his "I don't ever want a relationship again" phase after whatever happened with Erisan. For anyone who potentially crushed on Destiny and saw something bigger, it must suck to see him engaged to someone like Melina. However, both her and Erisan seem to both orbit him so maybe they're just self-hating.
What kind of someone is Melina?

nohull

Sorry for party ooperating.
kiwifarms.net
:story::story::story:
Destiny just defended blowing up cop cars as "an American thing" on the RalphRetort, saying he's ok with it, and he said he's ok with bombing federal buildings as well, What the fuck?
:stress:
Is this manlet with a hobo beard a fed?

Marzek

kiwifarms.net
Has Destiny provided any type of reason why he moved away from his kid? I would think his kid would value the closer proximity with his dad. At the end of the day the internet beefs are meaningless but I can't figure out how this one is rationalized.

Scarmaiden

kiwifarms.net
Has Destiny provided any type of reason why he moved away from his kid? I would think his kid would value the closer proximity with his dad. At the end of the day the internet beefs are meaningless but I can't figure out how this one is rationalized.
Iirc his stated reason was that it was to better network with other streamers (which is hilarious now since he hardly collabs with anyone outside of people he hanged out with even before he moved, or same 2 orbiters of his). There was also speculation he wanted to move to get together with his then girlfriend. But they broke up before he moved because his wonderful, rational and very pro women fanbase harassed the shit out of her for "making" him leave his kid (note how they assign all the blame to her, not their god debator, who can do no wrong)

Last edited:

Kheapathic

Good boy go to Heaven, bad boy go to New Jersey
kiwifarms.net
Whatever happened to him running for a house seat?

He doesn't have a snowball's chance in Hell while living in California; he's too straight/white. If he was serious about politics, he'd have to move back to Nebraska.

Although... ... ... if he moved to whatever district holds Costa Mesa, all his talk of bombing shit may get the support of the local ISIS faction (yes, I'm being fucking serious)... and they could make shit work for him.