Steven Bonnell II / Destiny / Destiny.gg - Emotionally Unstable Manchild, Creeps on Teenagers, Incest Supporter

Scarmaiden

kiwifarms.net
On the whole idea that this is because of Vaush’s community, Vaush made a response
This is disgusting but I'm sorta amazed by just how low he's willing to go in his e-grift. For all their arguing and conflict Vaush never felt comfortable enough to do a take down like this, but now that Destiny's down Vaush is getting in line to kick him
He starts with "oh yeah this is terrible" but 5 minutes in he starts to play victim and does this "no of course there are people in his community that are introspective", which is basically him saying "I'll be happy to accept you into my community wink-wink". And continues to call him a nazi, but vaguely enough to have a room to backpedal should it backfire - something he learned from his e-daddy he's trashing now. What a fucking vulture

Last edited:

The Great Autismo

kiwifarms.net
This is disgusting but I'm sorta amazed by just how low he's willing to go in his e-grift. For all their arguing and conflict Vaush never felt comfortable enough to do a take down like this, but now that Destiny's down Vaush is getting in line to kick him
He starts with "oh yeah this is terrible" but 5 minutes in he starts to play victim and does this "no of course there are people in his community that are introspective", which is basically him saying "I'll be happy to accept you into my community wink-wink". And continues to call him a nazi, but vaguely enough to have a room to backpedal should it backfire - something he learned from his e-daddy he's trashing now. What a fucking vulture
The impression I've always gotten from Vaush is that he's another Destiny; an asshole Leftist "Debate me" type of loser, except he's a full on nutjob when it comes to politics.

He wants Destiny's spot as "King" white attack dog of breadtube, and I really don't think he's afraid to kill Destiny's career to get it. If he has any real love for Destiny, he'll rationalize the betrayal as Destiny being the traitor for going too Far-Right.

LullerDerbyRollin

I have no mouth and I have only more to scream
kiwifarms.net
Lol I don't understand why spergs get so wound up over the jontron debate, destiny did nothing wrong in that jontron said exactly what was on his mind and nobody forced or tricked him into doing that.
Destiny picks people that don't really research what they're saying or even how to debate and then debates them by talking over them and basically picking on idiots. He can't even hold his ground against anyone that actually has any business being in a debate. He tried to sabotage JonTron for views and now Destiny is the one with a dying career.

Hal

niggy joo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He is right about shaun being a scumbag in that regard though, even if it is just him blowing off steam. It's hillarous that shaun is trying to get on to him about that when shaun still has a open patreon where he makes thousands of dollars a month and hasn't even uploaded a video in almost 5 months. His pay pigs are really sad people to want to listen to a guy who sounds like salad fingers retarded cousin bitch about a boring topic for 30 mins to 3 hours. Then again, so are Destiny's.

KingCoelacanth

Click here to change your title
kiwifarms.net
Destiny's mistake was going against the cause, not defending 'self-defense'. It shows his loyalty isn't unquestionable and there are situations where he'll support non-revolutionaires over revolutionaries.
Non of these people have any issue with declaring the obvious Portland murder as "self-defense" because its a matter of defending their own.

CORRUPT🍀

Suddenly, I viddied what I had to do
kiwifarms.net
Destiny is one bad day and one N word away from losing absolutely everything and being z-lined from the entire global finance system.

I don't know if he's one to read his thread but if you're listening mate, let me tell you first hand: they got you by the fucking balls and they will crush them the nanosecond you give them reason to. Destiny.gg will NOT save you if you go against the grain. They can shut you down any time. The talking heads at Amazon are the same talking heads at Discover, MC, and Visa.
The online left just got visibly weaker imo. None of them can argue worth a damn. As someone said here, the jontron hint visibly fucked the right and made them look impotent.

I hope he's fucking reading this, Honestly there's a lot less people dancing on his grave than I'd expect.

Also the idea that you can still do well and keep up while banned from Twitter, Facebook is optimistic as fuck.

Obviously I’m late here, but just like Leafyishere, does this mean that Destiny is on the road to a redemption arc soon? It’s interesting that him, Sargon and Leafy have done a 180 as of late.
Yeah the destiny redemption arc has been putting along nicely

Shaka Brah

Escape from Ass Blast USA
kiwifarms.net
Destiny's mistake was going against the cause, not defending 'self-defense'. It shows his loyalty isn't unquestionable and there are situations where he'll support non-revolutionaires over revolutionaries.
Non of these people have any issue with declaring the obvious Portland murder as "self-defense" because its a matter of defending their own.
It all goes back to Carl Schmitt's famous thesis. He was right in 1932 when he wrote his famous book and he's still right today.
1599955575247.png

Reactions: By Yaniv's Beard

King Ghidorah

kiwifarms.net
Reading all this, Destiny has spoken out against deplatforming people from payment processors plenty of times especially whenever it's someone on twitter being cancelled and losing their jobs. He's said deplatforming shouldn't go to banks or payment processors and I think he was expecting it. His stance on deplatforming has always been people who are "purpsoely misinforming" like Dave Rubin and Nick Fuentes but this just seems more like "people I don't like"
Banks and payment processes should have 0 legal rights as a business and be forced by law to be a completely neutral 3rd party that can only bam people if they are a proven terrorist or drug lord

I can't imagine

kiwifarms.net
I mean, he was never really a true revolutionary. He's a scumfuck liberal that believes in things like private property and rent-seeking and other counter-revolutionary capitalist ideas. He was never really a part of their glorious Breadtube commie revolution.

When it comes down to it, he's a guy with some notability that could get people on the right that Breadtube never could, and hated them as much as they did. And, predictable as his "debate" tactics are, they worked often enough to make the Breadtubers ladydicks hard. But he wasn't a comrade; he wasn't even an ally. He was just a useful idiot.

Hence, where he is now. Nobody liked him before, nobody likes him now. But without the platform, he's not even useful for them.

Itterasshai

— mutton dashes —
kiwifarms.net
On the whole idea that this is because of Vaush’s community, Vaush made a response
I agree with Vaush that Destiny got de-partnered mainly because the ‘mowing down dipshit protestors’ clip went viral. It made the platform look awful.

But, it is not as if Vaush’s circle did not contribute. The clip went viral partially thanks to being retweeted by his friend, Conure:

The original upload by a noname did not get nearly as many retweets:

Conure and Highyena are autonomous people; Vaush cannot order them around like children. But, I imagine Destiny’s community would like a stronger condemnation of their actions than what was delivered.

As for Destiny, he was kind to Vaush and must have seen him as a friend. He privated his overview of the harassment allegations. Undoubtedly, this helped to bury the incident. I reckon he thinks his charity was not reciprocated. No wonder he is so spiteful.

After seeing Destiny encouraging reporting, I wish him to burn everything down on his way out. Not because I hate political streamers or want to see them lose their livelihoods, but because I want drama. Their lives are mere sacrifices on the altar of entertainment.

Last edited:

Gay_Frog

kiwifarms.net
White allies do not matter because white people do not burn things down or behead people when they don't get their way. There is no threat from not appeasing white people.
No one would ever bother appeasing a huwaite "ally" because they're just whipping boys in the left's cultural BDSM play. The whole point of them is to get shat on as much as possible whether they like it or not.
Even dogs do better when you give something, nevertheless humans, see what "white allies" want to be, a college professor or a big streamer(or more the end goal the new govement post comunist revolution) . They all want that but they need to show and I think the BDSM play what they thing they will get it.
And about "white people" doesn't do anything. I think majory know they do anything and others do the society will go down, and everybody that's not college leftism know that even in subconsient. And that got the situation that nobody do anything, but when people starting do something and making "tribes"( can't find a better world), the fall of rome will be a joke when see what will happen.

justsignmeupfam

kiwifarms.net
Conure and Highena are autonomous people; Vaush cannot order them around like children. But, I imagine Destiny’s community would like a stronger condemnation of their actions than what was delivered.
Conure and Highyena are literally a part of his harem and spend all day defending them on social media. They act like children so they should be treated as such.

Gypsymagic

kiwifarms.net
"I should've just stuck to encouraging people to kill cops I guess"

That might be the reason you lost partnership.
It's pretty clear he's being sarcastic there. Making fun of the fact that people like Hasan regularly calls for people like Cops and landlords to be killed on twtich.

Lmove

kiwifarms.net
Listening to Vaush's voice makes me roll an insanity check.

I'm sorry for what happened to destiny. All though I didn't like him nor, can I agree with him; I find no benefit in his loss in partnership.

Itterasshai

— mutton dashes —
kiwifarms.net
Conure and Highyena are literally a part of his harem and spend all day defending them on social media. They act like children so they should be treated as such.
The continuation of the discussion is here:

Rosechu's Pickle

Rosechu's true and honest genitalia
kiwifarms.net
A difference lies in how organised, effective, and successful it is, I reckon. A non-larper militia would deescalate, stay grouped, and not have a member arrested on six charges. I imagine it would also not allow minors into their ranks.

They are doing a thing born out of a far-fetched fantasy of being a catastrophe survivor. I do not think their motives are ulterior; they are open with what they are doing.
how effective they are at actual survival is rather debatable, as lone-wolfey attitudes tend to backfire in an actual disaster situation

• Agree
Reactions: Sir Wesley Tailpipe