Steven Bonnell II / Destiny / Destiny.gg - Emotionally Unstable Manchild, Creeps on Teenagers, Incest Supporter

CisnaHet Scumale

kiwifarms.net
Surprised this one hasn't been put up, but Destiny had a debate with Martinez Perspective the other day on the Politically Provoked channel on the topic of the Great Replacement .

I may be biased but I think Martinez took this one easily. It was shocking how poorly Destiny did, most likely because he didn't take it seriously and, in my opinion, doesn't actually disagree with the central premise that it is occurring. Like his conflict with the Left he only seems to disagree with them on very specific actions.
Martinez opens with a string of quotes designed to back up his point, and Destiny actually complained that citing sources was a debate trick and he shouldn't be expected to under stand them. He also admitted to not even listening to them later on and had to have them repeated. As far as I could see Destiny didn't even end up debating the Great Replacement was occurring, his stance became that unless anyone could provide the minutes from the meeting of the illuminati that say they are doing this on purpose, there's no reason to believe it isn't just some giant natural coincidence.

He also took the puzzling stance that the thing itself is good, but if it were being put upon the public by a bureaucratic or elite group then it would be bad. So to him it's only bad if it's by design, but refused to believe designs could be made by the important or influential people who were quoted. It was a weird showing.
Nah, I'd say its a stalemate. Anyone coming into their beliefs on the great replacement would've had their mind unchanged. Martinez comes off as a sperg who thinks mere statements is white genocide Jewish conspiracy, which fuels the idea that the great replacement is hysterical nonsense to the liberals. Meanwhile, Gnome Fuck just ridiculed and questioned the subject without actually disproving that the population makeup shift leading to a non-white majority and a drastic culture shift would be a bad thing. Which means GR believers remain unconvinced.

Pretty boring debate all round.

Novalife

kiwifarms.net
I think Destiny has spent so much time debating brain rotted Twitter-tier leftoids that hes forgot how to debate Rightoids. He might need to relearn how to debate them again but judging the state that hes in these days, I seriously doubt he has enough motivation to do any real reading/theory. Would rather dunk on twitterTards, get into relationship drama with teen girls and smoke meth.

NoTimeToLose

kiwifarms.net
Nah, I'd say its a stalemate. Anyone coming into their beliefs on the great replacement would've had their mind unchanged. Martinez comes off as a sperg who thinks mere statements is white genocide Jewish conspiracy, which fuels the idea that the great replacement is hysterical nonsense to the liberals. Meanwhile, Gnome Fuck just ridiculed and questioned the subject without actually disproving that the population makeup shift leading to a non-white majority and a drastic culture shift would be a bad thing. Which means GR believers remain unconvinced.

Pretty boring debate all round.
Sperging about jews in debates is the quickest way to make deaf ears on the people you are suppose to bring to your side. In order to challenge boomer truth regime you have to be more smooth and not upfront, also widen the scope and not laser focus on the Nose tribe.

But I think Martinez came up a little bit better than the Tiny. Quote mining, is annoying. And I think for a fact that the quote mining made the anti-white rethoric even more apparent for the unwise. It's difficult to gauge the reception, but I saw Destiny getting shit over this debate because he didn't "challenged" or platformed an extremist, the usual whine.

What's retarded about this debate is that it wasn't a GR debate, it was a JQ debate in the end which pivoted to ethno-nationalism. And Destiny showed how much of an American he is by trying to equate Hispanic with Spanish. A burger moment.

Hyro

kiwifarms.net
Martinez is just a terrible debater. He needed to focus in on specific instances and tie quotes in actual events, not just reeling of a load of random quotes and sending the audience to sleep. Also go into more details on the negative impacts of diversity and why multiculturalism doesn't work, undercutting wages, ethnic clash and conflict, cultural incompatibility etc. A more competent debater who had a proper argument constructed could far more easily argue this. He came off as someone who just gets quotes off /pol/ but hasn't investigated it much further to form a proper world view.

Scarmaiden

kiwifarms.net
Destiny's having another beef with Vaush that turned into Destiny whiteknighting Lauren and Vaush Shoe:
omnivv.PNG
(video is of Vaush basically saying Destiny is obsessed with him)
omnivv2.PNGomnivv3.PNGomnivv4.PNGomnivv5.PNGomnivv6.PNG
Hopefully it will culminate in one of those "debates" where they just shout and call each other retard for an hour, but Tiny thinks it's unlikely (but then he always says that):
omnivv7.PNG

weaver24

kiwifarms.net
Destiny's having another beef with Vaush that turned into Destiny whiteknighting Lauren and Vaush Shoe:
View attachment 2749070
(video is of Vaush basically saying Destiny is obsessed with him)
View attachment 2749074View attachment 2749075View attachment 2749077View attachment 2749079View attachment 2749081
Hopefully it will culminate in one of those "debates" where they just shout and call each other retard for an hour, but Tiny thinks it's unlikely (but then he always says that):
View attachment 2749082
He's right Vaush wont debate him again. Not to talk about someone like Shoe

kiwiburgerplanet

kiwifarms.net
Doubt it. Isn't she married with a child? Unless she's in some kind of open marriage.
Yes but you forget she is a cunt with simps that even pokimane would be jealous off. Keep in mind this tittless anorexic was all mayocide this and that before running off and marrying a brown guy. At her core she is an attention whore that has managed to seduce the most pathetic group of men.

Last edited:

Spooky Doot Skelly

kiwifarms.net
Martinez is just a terrible debater. He needed to focus in on specific instances and tie quotes in actual events, not just reeling of a load of random quotes and sending the audience to sleep. Also go into more details on the negative impacts of diversity and why multiculturalism doesn't work, undercutting wages, ethnic clash and conflict, cultural incompatibility etc. A more competent debater who had a proper argument constructed could far more easily argue this. He came off as someone who just gets quotes off /pol/ but hasn't investigated it much further to form a proper world view.
Would have been even better to tie in the overwhelming anti-white sentiment held by liberals (half the population).
Individual quotes become much more powerful when they can be related back to aggregated data (of which there is much showing this kind of stuff)

Seriously I’m half considering trying to debate him myself. The only one who’s done a decent job so far has been Sean.