Steven Universe -

Jumpin Jenkins

Needs About Tree Fiddy
kiwifarms.net
There is no doubt a flow of tears consisting of sadness and rage thanks to the crossover with Uncle Grandpa.
Actually, as a fan of the show, the episode was pretty funny. It was just an April Fools joke, and a pretty good one at that. It poked at the flaws of Steven Universe and of Uncle Grandpa, and I actually liked it. I don't see the big problem if it's not canon

Shokew

Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!
kiwifarms.net
I agree with the sentiments that the show is alright (despite how much it pisses me off, sometimes!) - but the fanbase is equally as godawful as the ponyfags are.

Also, whomever said this show isn't really reaching the true target audience (which *HINT HINT* is not a bunch of fags on Tumblr!) - you'd be right! TTG! is reaching the true target audience far better (And I really don't like TTG!, because I'm a 27 year-old man with slightly better taste than that, TBH with all of you. Still, at least the kids seem to love it - a lot more than this damn show!).

Ron Paul 2024

kiwifarms.net
Well, I enjoyed the crossover, and my friends got me to watch more episodes, and now I want to watch even more... I'm hooked and I'm far from the target audience.