Steven Universe - Now a Griefing Thread

Private Pyle

I am...in a world...of shit.
kiwifarms.net
reviving this thread is some really fucking stupid drama
So
View attachment 1312229
CN posted a picture of the Crystal Gems in traditional korean clothing.
And koreaboos (and actual koreans) got fucking mad.
Why?
View attachment 1312232
because of these two tiny emojis.
Y'see, CN used pictures of the Japanese kimono and sakura cherry blossom.
Instead, they should've used the Korean hibiscus View attachment 1312237
Now, people are accusing CN of being "racist" and ignorant"
posting all kinds of over angry shit like this:
Koreans have a massive hateboner for Japan because of World War 2. This isn't the first time this has happened on Twitter.
In the Sonic Fandom (you know this is gonna be good when it's the sonic fandom), Koreans raised holy hell after Sega sold a hoodie of Tails the fox that looked similar to the imperial Japanese flag (which, of course, was unintentional). They boycotted making any sonic fan art and started bombarding Sega with hatemail and tweets accusing them of racism because of a fucking piece of merchandise that likely would've left rotation in a few months, that they wouldn't have even seen otherwise.

The amount of google translated asspain over a fucking emoji is stunning. Even the smallest fucking things set these people off. So fragile. Btw, no Hanbok emoji exists.

This is the kind of fanbase that this show bred with its progressive pandering. Remember, this is a cartoon meant for children.
Given this is the same fandom that attacked people for drawing characters slightly lighter, slightly smaller noses, and slightly thinner, this fits perfectly with their MO; I bet you the artist does not give one single shit about the little emojis on the post so imagine how much free time these people must have.
And keep in mind, this is just Asian Heritage Month. Imagine the potential salt mines come Pride Month in a few weeks.
You reap what you sow, cartoon network.

Earlier today I started wondering, what's the chance becky had another spinoff-epilogue in her head that dove deeper into the diamonds ( :optimistic: given her track record, I know). Even if she did, the shitpile that is season 5 and Future pretty much cemented that won't happen, in my opinion.
Apparently, Sugar actually wanted to go more in depth with the Diamonds but “ran out of time” and had to rush the ending because CN was telling them to wrap it up.
If they boot sugar, then I can't wait to see the salt.
That salt is probably the reason why they’ll never do any projects without her, as seen with the gay wedding. That potential salt mine may also be why the series lasted so long.

Kurosaki Ichigo

an approaching murder
kiwifarms.net
Idk man, Asians are supremely racist towards other kinds of Asians (ESPECIALLY Chinese/Koreans towards the Japanese, and vice versa) so I can actually buy this being something stirred up by actual Koreans.
Ehh probably, also basing this off the innumerable times some tumblr tard defends a perceived slight against an asian culture while natives of said asian culture are just “aww that’s nice, we appreciate that.” Emojis just seem like such a minor thing only a western person would get steamed over.

Nauseated Courgi

It's an Ass-Fuck-Get-Fucked world out there
kiwifarms.net
reviving this thread is some really fucking stupid drama
So
View attachment 1312229
CN posted a picture of the Crystal Gems in traditional korean clothing.
And koreaboos (and actual koreans) got fucking mad.
Why?
View attachment 1312232
because of these two tiny emojis.
Y'see, CN used pictures of the Japanese kimono and sakura cherry blossom.
Instead, they should've used the Korean hibiscus View attachment 1312237
Now, people are accusing CN of being "racist" and ignorant"
posting all kinds of over angry shit like this:
Koreans have a massive hateboner for Japan because of World War 2. This isn't the first time this has happened on Twitter.
In the Sonic Fandom (you know this is gonna be good when it's the sonic fandom), Koreans raised holy hell after Sega sold a hoodie of Tails the fox that looked similar to the imperial Japanese flag (which, of course, was unintentional). They boycotted making any sonic fan art and started bombarding Sega with hatemail and tweets accusing them of racism because of a fucking piece of merchandise that likely would've left rotation in a few months, that they wouldn't have even seen otherwise.

The amount of google translated asspain over a fucking emoji is stunning. Even the smallest fucking things set these people off. So fragile. Btw, no Hanbok emoji exists.

This is the kind of fanbase that this show bred with its progressive pandering. Remember, this is a cartoon meant for children.
Koreaboos and Koreas having a spaghetti cook off, got it.
And keep in mind, this is just Asian Heritage Month. Imagine the potential salt mines come Pride Month in a few weeks.
Oh fuck, I completely forgot Pride month's coming around. Can't wait for the autist in the LGBT community to show off their many flags and fetishes for all to see.

Xerxes IX

Remove Kebab is a meme of peace
kiwifarms.net
Ehh probably, also basing this off the innumerable times some tumblr tard defends a perceived slight against an asian culture while natives of said asian culture are just “aww that’s nice, we appreciate that.” Emojis just seem like such a minor thing only a western person would get steamed over.
If it is Korean people who are mad it's probably Korean-Americans (and super Americanized ones at that) rather than anyone from Korea. That's the pattern I see a lot when there are actual asians involved.

Jormungand

kiwifarms.net
Apparently, Sugar actually wanted to go more in depth with the Diamonds but “ran out of time” and had to rush the ending because CN was telling them to wrap it up.
Well, maybe Sugar wouldn't have that problem if she didn't waste so much on time on petty melodrama and townie episodes that contribute nothing to the overall story and considering the amount of time she was given by CN with Steven Bombs which would last for months.
She had no excuse to run out of time when she was giving so much to waste.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
Given this is the same fandom that attacked people for drawing characters slightly lighter, slightly smaller noses, and slightly thinner, this fits perfectly with their MO; I bet you the artist does not give one single shit about the little emojis on the post so imagine how much free time these people must have.

That salt is probably the reason why they’ll never do any projects without her, as seen with the gay wedding. That potential salt mine may also be why the series lasted so long.
Jesus, she's just like that dumb cunt in charge of Svtfoe, you knew your approximate allotted time, you knew, but you just made shit up as you went along and just followed your fancies like a 5 year old meth baby. No wonder she appeals to the tumblr crowd, she's a permachild jewess clout chaser with adhd.

Private Pyle

I am...in a world...of shit.
kiwifarms.net
Well, maybe Sugar wouldn't have that problem if she didn't waste so much on time on petty melodrama and townie episodes that contribute nothing to the overall story and considering the amount of time she was given by CN with Steven Bombs which would last for months.
She had no excuse to run out of time when she was giving so much to waste.
Jesus, she's just like that dumb cunt in charge of Svtfoe, you knew your approximate allotted time, you knew, but you just made shit up as you went along and just followed your fancies like a 5 year old meth baby. No wonder she appeals to the tumblr crowd, she's a permachild jewess clout chaser with adhd.
The frustrating part is how fans decided the writing problems were all CN’s fault. Granted the channel didn’t exactly treat it the best but you have SU fans going “if CN just gave her 5-6 episodes, she could have turned it around!” or “how was she supposed to work under these insane conditions!?” among other bizarre conspiracy theories.

OmnipotentStupidity

Bleeding Money at Breakneck Speeds
kiwifarms.net
The frustrating part is how fans decided the writing problems were all CN’s fault. Granted the channel didn’t exactly treat it the best but you have SU fans going “if CN just gave her 5-6 episodes, she could have turned it around!” or “how was she supposed to work under these insane conditions!?” among other bizarre conspiracy theories.
Ah yes, of course: the bizarre and insane working conditions of "meeting your deadline", to "stop blatantly forcing an unapproved agenda on the network", and to "actually write a story to finish your series ahead of time". How silly of us to forget.

Jormungand

kiwifarms.net
I've always heard this argument that "if they had more episodes, then it would solve every problem in this show" and it has always been a bullshit argument.
When you make a show, you need to make every moment count, you need to know what to explore and what to drop because if it doesn't contribute to the story and you wasted it for stupid side plots your not going to fully elaborate, then you wasted the audience time and interest in your show.

Sugar had too many ideas and she couldn't help herself but shove it all into her show.

Last edited:

NerdShamer

kiwifarms.net
I've always heard this argument that "if they had more episodes, then it would solve every problem in this show" and it has always been a bullshit argument.
When you make a show, you need to make every moment count, you need to know what to explore and what to drop because if it doesn't contribute to the story and you wasted it for stupid side plots your not going to fully elaborate, then you wasted the audience time and interest in your show.

Sugar had too many ideas and she couldn't help herself but shove it all into her show.
She should've knew where she wanted to take this show before she pitched it to CN, but that's tumblr for ya.