Stock Market, Business, and Investing General - News, Tips, etc

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

dopy

King Neptune's Chosen People
kiwifarms.net
my commodity purchases paid off thanks to trump saying "hi : - )" to pootler and king ala salmon, thank g*d
Yesterday I bought a bunch of SDS a little before closing and now it's down about 10%. Did I dun goofd?
as pointed out earlier, the real recession is around the bend. you have to learn how to think long and short term with markets. in the next 12 months, SDS would probably be a sensible buy, assuming that there is an actual recession. i'm still in PSQ and probably going to get back into SH and DOG here soon. i also am betting on another volatility spike and for bond ETFs to go drop significantly in the coming weeks, but only for a short while before recovering. i am not a financial advisor blah blah blah etc

jje100010001

kiwifarms.net
my commodity purchases paid off thanks to trump saying "hi : - )" to pootler and king ala salmon, thank g*d

as pointed out earlier, the real recession is around the bend. you have to learn how to think long and short term with markets. in the next 12 months, SDS would probably be a sensible buy, assuming that there is an actual recession. i'm still in PSQ and probably going to get back into SH and DOG here soon. i also am betting on another volatility spike and for bond ETFs to go drop significantly in the coming weeks, but only for a short while before recovering. i am not a financial advisor blah blah blah etc
W-shaped recovery?

dopy

King Neptune's Chosen People
kiwifarms.net
W-shaped recovery?
remember that there are literally millions of people laid off right now. our economy wasn't built with a "pause" button installed. i don't think anybody really knows what happens next exactly, but it's going to make a lot of people unhappy more than likely. who knows, all my positions could blow up on me at this point and everything could be totally fine and back to normal in 12 months. but i'm generally very short-term with my positions anyway.

oh, and that's just the US. who knows what the hell havoc this will wreak upon less fortunate countries' economies and political systems.

Reactions: jje100010001

Alex Poulos

Not the Celtic Rebel
kiwifarms.net
What about AT&T? Its dividend (6.77% at the moment) looks nice & sexy to me, and business-wise the company appears to be low-risk and stable, too.

OwO What's This?

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
there was someone in chat that legit asked me what stock to buy because they wanted to take a gamble, so I suggested Microsoft

@zedkissed60 was like 'lol taking financial advice from owo', which is a fair criticism considering I don't know anything about stonks, but I do know an awful lot about Microsoft's inner workings these days so I felt fairly confident

I wish I could remember who it was because I've been noticing the value of their stock going way up, and I think that's largely bc they're a service-oriented company and providing remote services is now more valuable than ever. they're losing out on more Windows licenses, but that hasn't been their bread and butter for quite some time.

Anyway if you were that person pls let me know and give me headpats for making you money, thx

the fall of man

nothing and nobody
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So apparently a lot of analysts are panicking about another stock market crash. But y tho?
Because 22 million unemployed Americans skipping rent and mortgage payments. We’ll see a big shakeout coming from that.

I’m feeling real good about BLK still. I normally trade TNA / TZA pairs but right now I’m not sure which direction small caps will go so I’m holding both (the theta for those ETFs is barely present and I feel comfortable holding them for long periods)

• Informative
Reactions: melty

Kiwi FBI Liason

queen of kiwifarms – varg
kiwifarms.net
oil is acting like a shitcoin and this amuses me greatly

buy:
RTX
CARR
NET
ZZZ.TSX

sell:
TSLA while you still can
anything oil

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: dopy

Ivan Shatov

Ceterum autem censeo Carthaginem esse delendam
kiwifarms.net
What about AT&T? Its dividend (6.77% at the moment) looks nice & sexy to me, and business-wise the company appears to be low-risk and stable, too.
Telecom trying to reinvent itself as carrier-grade streaming service, carrying $160 B worth of debt heading into a recession.

Sounds like a good investment. Maybe the US will bail out mobile phone users.

Cubanodun

Metal Synthpop Hero
kiwifarms.net
  • Feels

ConfederateIrishman

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Cubanodun

Metal Synthpop Hero
kiwifarms.net
I'm expecting a couple of suicides today, holy shit

Edit: im actually grateful that our government are a bunch of idiots, they were pretending to officialize the Petro a cryptocurrency that was chained to the value of oil as a official currency just to not use the dollar because yucky, thank god the plan crashed and burned

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: ConfederateIrishman

Stasi

kiwifarms.net
/biz/ is having its third or fourth meltdown in a matter of weeks (thanks Corona).

The oil sticky thread hit the 1k limit and is moving at lightning speed.

Tags
None