Stock Market, Business, and Investing General - News, Tips, etc

Biggie Smalls' Taint

1-900-490-FREAK
Why GME is not going up if Ps5 sales are good?
is still good to hold this in 2021?
Can't tell if you're memeing.

Here's a hot tip: Denny's (DENN) is down to $10. If they survive Joe's lockdown they can recover back to $20 like they were pre-rona back at the start of the year. They weren't even doing that well. So if they can get back to "ok" it's an easy 2x.

Also Corsair Gaming (CRSR) is looki g really tasty. They went public back in September and they have been doing really well earnings-wise for the past few years. I don't know how this holiday season will be with no one having disposable income to blow on PC parts, but if things look grim it's still a good long hold.

Looks like another week of gains for the US and ASIA, who knows what this is, because commerce is not doing so well, so it can be inflation kicking in, we will see soon if prices of goods start to moon too.

and this is good news for the US if Trump loss the election.
Asia forms world's largest trading bloc RCEP after years of talks

the fall of man

thorns will take the earth
True & Honest Fan
Making some bank on NRGU, not sure whether to double down or collect. Biden killing off fracking would moon the cost of oil, so I’m holding some as a hedge.

Freshly Baked Socks

White Doggo Supremacist
True & Honest Fan
Can you point to where on the graph you are making money with NRGU?

Attachments

• nrgu.png
    nrgu.png
    11.7 KB · Views: 50
are you daytrading?
its hard to predict if NRGU will go up or down.

What about longing BOEING, it has potential to double by summer 2021.
as soon as restrictions are lifted and 2021 summer start robinhood traders will pump it, same as happened with tesla a few months ago,
cruisers lines seems also like a good investment 5+ years hold

Freshly Baked Socks

White Doggo Supremacist
True & Honest Fan
I watched a normie take their covid relief check and invest in cruise lines, make 50 cents profit on the dollar within a couple month, get scared - and pull out of the market with profits. Otherwise, If the 2021 cruise year is as lean as 2020 - it probably will take 5+ years (2+ anyhow) for the industry to return to their historic norms.

PS I know of cruise ships being endemic to noro-virus, so I am eager to see how they will survive in a post-covid environment.

Last edited:

the fall of man

thorns will take the earth
True & Honest Fan
Can you point to where on the graph you are making money with NRGU?
That very last bit at the end there.
B289D22E-F4EF-427F-B430-3206B323D5D0.jpeg

are you daytrading?
its hard to predict if NRGU will go up or down.

What about longing BOEING, it has potential to double by summer 2021.
as soon as restrictions are lifted and 2021 summer start robinhood traders will pump it, same as happened with tesla a few months ago,
Nah, I’m a sector swing trader, this is one lucky time I have called near bottom.

I dumped Carnival after I made some money on the crazy market rebound, I’m not sure whether lockdowns will end soon.

Never Scored

True & Honest Fan
I sold my airline stock last week because I regretted not selling last time it peaked in June. I still made a few hundred dollars, but boy am I kicking myself now. I could have made another $330 if I waited until yesterday. I still have a bunch of shares of a generalized S&P 500 ETF that I'm just going to sit on. I put $1,000 into this ETF when the market bottomed out last Spring, and it's up $300, so I have that going at least.

Last edited:

JEB!

yeeb
Why has tesla gone fucking bonkers over the last year?

Is it a bubble, or are massive players banking on a future ban of petroleum cars, and they expect tesla to be the biggest dog in 20-30 years?

Edit: to put it into perspective...

Toyota=makes the most cars per year (10million/year). Is valued at 200billion and is down 5% overall for 2020.

Tesla=made 300K cars in 2019. Is valued at 500+ billion and is up 620% for the year. The pump has now made Elon musk worth 130 billion on paper

Shits crazy

Last edited:
Why has tesla gone fucking bonkers over the last year?

Is it a bubble, or are massive players banking on a future ban of petroleum cars, and they expect tesla to be the biggest dog in 20-30 years?
tesla.png
Gone up nearly 9x since last year. Completely bonkers that it jumped another hundred dollars since last week.
Makes the 12% gain I had on TLRY look like total fucking garbage.

It closed at $16.56. Still up 3% on the day though. I thought it was done running up when it hit $15. No way I'm touching it now.

Sold my Unity stock today for a 120% gain, and in a Roth IRA so no capital gains tax. Going to really enjoy those tax-free tendies when I turn 59.5, assuming I don't die in Civil War II or on some artificial island in the South China Sea.

It closed at $16.56. Still up 3% on the day though. I thought it was done running up when it hit $15. No way I'm touching it now.

Sold my Unity stock today for a 120% gain, and in a Roth IRA so no capital gains tax. Going to really enjoy those tax-free tendies when I turn 59.5, assuming I don't die in Civil War II or on some artificial island in the South China Sea.
I have full confidence in GME well above $20, possibly to $50 or higher, by April