Stock Market, Business, and Investing General - News, Tips, etc

Blake Chortles

kiwifarms.net
I bought back 50 shares of gme at 58. Its 65 now and i still think theres some more fuckery going to go on. Even if it tanks im just losing profit from my 100 share play on friday.

HOMO FOR LIFE

flaunting her autism like a title of nobility
kiwifarms.net
What's the prospect of $BB to the moon.
I think that's the next target for wsb.

I think GME hit the peak while $BB still has some room for gambling. I am thinking it will hit $30 next week and I unload my shares then.

HOMO FOR LIFE

kiwifarms.net
Im buying 150 BB monday why the fuck not. Worst case its a pump and dump.

The difference with BB is that its an actual company with an actual future.
It's pretty retarded that GME has gone up this much. Bad bet on a company that's going bankrupted.

Even the $BB I highly doubt will survive more than 5 years but I am thinking that because WSB faggots will think themselves smart and BB is a better bet, it will raise the stock prices higher.

usernames can change now!

2021 lol
kiwifarms.net
It's pretty retarded that GME has gone up this much. Bad bet on a company that's going bankrupted.

Even the $BB I highly doubt will survive more than 5 years but I am thinking that because WSB faggots will think themselves smart and BB is a better bet, it will raise the stock prices higher.
Gamestop isn't actually going bankrupt though. People keep saying that and keep believing it, so they keep shorting it, so it keeps going up.

GMEdd.com

HOMO FOR LIFE

kiwifarms.net
Gamestop isn't actually going bankrupt though. People keep saying that and keep believing it, so they keep shorting it, so it keeps going up.

GMEdd.com
Well business model certainly isn't so great at all. The new gaming demand during covid might keep that going but most people are going digital. It's hard to say what kind of niche market GME is going to grab.

I am thinking that shorting is happening because people think it's gonna crash any time now. I don't think it's gonna crash this month or next month due to current holders. I do think it will decline and then absolute smash since there is no point in holding a company that's not growing. There is zero confidence.

2021 lol
kiwifarms.net
Well business model certainly isn't so great at all. The new gaming demand during covid might keep that going but most people are going digital. It's hard to say what kind of niche market GME is going to grab.

I am thinking that shorting is happening because people think it's gonna crash any time now. I don't think it's gonna crash this month or next month due to current holders. I do think it will decline and then absolute smash since there is no point in holding a company that's not growing. There is zero confidence.
Gamestop was sitting at a cool 140% short interest (more shares short than exist) since September or October, maybe earlier. It was a bet by hedge funds that Gamestop couldn't make it to the new console cycle and that bet went horrifically wrong.

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net
People on wsb are saying they’re going to hold GME, but they’re not (for more than a couple weeks). There will be a new meme stock and 0DTE OTM calls to buy. Most people on there do not have DFV levels of patience.

Anyway since I’m also exceptional I’m going to sell my one PLTR stock on Monday and buy the most OTM GME call I can get, because hey, why not? Playing the lottery can be fun sometimes.

I also bought calls on NOK. They were cheap so why not. Learning how options work by trial and error over here.

Edit: also, go on wsb and search loss. For every guy making six figures there’s ten guys losing that much. Remember that the market can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent.

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net
The more i read about it the more I think its gonna spike tomorrow. 1000 per share is a meme but I’ll likely be selling when it spikes to 90-100 sometime tomorrow.
I saw some moron on wsb say GME to 5000. I mean I’d love 100k but come on, man. I bought around 34 so it would have to be a disaster for me to actually lose money, so I don’t really care what happens.

I do wish I’d bought more, but at the same time, I also realize YOLOing all your money is extremely dumb.

2021 lol
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20210125-010121_Kiwi Browser.jpg

GentlemanFaggot

I got in...
kiwifarms.net
sorry for double posting
where were you when gamestop popped
View attachment 1870763

Once again, I have to state that although I sold at 35, I am very happy with the profits I have gained from it. It is still the most profitable stock I've ever bought and sold and life is all about focusing more on the positives and what you have, rather than focusing on what could have been...

500_F_286237766_rx7Zuj4sVeITkSYzrW6y5ywskjKUEpTw.jpg

Ah fuck it, hanging myself.

Friendly_AI

kiwifarms.net
Once again, I have to state that although I sold at 35, I am very happy with the profits I have gained from it. It is still the most profitable stock I've ever bought and sold and life is all about focusing more on the positives and what you have, rather than focusing on what could have been...

View attachment 1870971

Ah fuck it, hanging myself.
Well, I sold at 15... Keeping to Japanese stocks, they seem less insane at the moment.

HOMO FOR LIFE

kiwifarms.net
MARKET CAN REMAIN IRRATIONAL LONGER THAN COMPANY CAN REMAIN SOLVENT.

Get in early. Get the fuck out while it's SUPER hot.

I doubled down on $BB and doubled my position. TO THE MOON!