Stock Market, Business, and Investing General - News, Tips, etc

Polyboros2

Is dumb and lost Polyboros password
kiwifarms.net
So, I don't know much about stocks, but did Reddit really cost investment firms billions of dollars by meming up Gamestop's price?

a terminal posture

kiwifarms.net

HOMO FOR LIFE

flaunting her autism like a title of nobility
kiwifarms.net
The aptly named hedge fund Melvin Capital Management had to be bailed out today partially because of the GME play:

But the best part is just hearing the sweet boomer tears over it

lol fuck boomers. Milk them dry.

usernames can change now!

2021 lol
kiwifarms.net
The aptly named hedge fund Melvin Capital Management had to be bailed out today partially because of the GME play:

But the best part is just hearing the sweet boomer tears over it

Boomer tears are fucking lies because MELVIN has been illegally naked shorting for MONTHS. If the SEC investigates anything it should be who kept GME on the failure to deliver list for longer than any other company in history.

Spasticus Autisticus

kiwifarms.net
There's even a GME thread on Bogleheads now. It's funny to watch the boomers tut-tutting about WSB's use of "autist" and "retard". Wait until they find out what FD stands for. Watching the little guy get to catch a hedge fund swimming naked has been something to behold, semper fi to all who participated. I still think the shorts are going to win in the end but I've been wrong about lots of these things before.

GentlemanFaggot

I got in...
kiwifarms.net
There's even a GME thread on Bogleheads now. It's funny to watch the boomers tut-tutting about WSB's use of "autist" and "retard". Wait until they find out what FD stands for. Watching the little guy get to catch a hedge fund swimming naked has been something to behold, semper fi to all who participated. I still think the shorts are going to win in the end but I've been wrong about lots of these things before.

Eventually the hedge funds will adapt and crush the little guy, but until then, bleed them for all they got.

I've been day trading on the dips and spikes and collecting some change off of the chaos. I'm too nervous to commit to a long play on GME anymore because this shit is fucking unreal, I have no idea what will happen the next day.

HOMO FOR LIFE

kiwifarms.net
Stock market has no reason. It is a free gambling platform.

Edit: $162 off trade.

usernames can change now!

2021 lol
kiwifarms.net
Screen_Shot_20210126_at_4.13.56_PM.png

HOMO FOR LIFE

kiwifarms.net
GME better issue a million shares for tendies. They are gonna come out of this like kings on the backs of autist life savings.

biscuitscilia

kiwifarms.net
This is fucking hilarious. I've spent whole day just reading boomer screeds and massive reddit threads composed 80% of 'i like this stock'.
I haven't laughed this hard in years, my lungs are on the verge of collapsing. The /biz/posters are god-tier right now. Boomers are losing billions while /biz/posters are making billions on autismbux.
1611689143692.png

Last edited: