Stone-Man-Warrior / Kelly Karl Sleight / America05906759 / socioterrific / StoneMa75807331 - Oregon schizophrenic who says he killed multiple governors and the Pope, gets attacked by child soldiers and lions daily

Hamplanet Fitness

True & Honest OnlyFan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
melania.jpg

walmart.jpg

Most of Tumblr's userbase consists of teen and 20-something genderspecials. However, the occasional schizoid older dude pops up, and such is the case of Stone-Man-Warrior, real name Kelly Karl Sleight. Born in 1961, the divorced Sleight lives in Grants Pass, Oregon and spends an inordinate amount of time spewing his crazy fantasies on Tumblr.

Most of his delusions involve paramilitary "terror cells" sent to kill him or disturb his mental health. He accuses his state's governor, Democrat Kate Brown, of being responsible for many of them... but also claims he recently killed the very-much-alive Brown, among others. His neighbors' children are among the "child soldiers" recruited into these terror cells.

katebrown.jpg

Not sure why his blathering frequently involves African lions, but apparently they're part of the "Safari terror cell."

If you want to see where the Kate Brown story goes, expand at your own sanity's peril:

kelly_sleight_113520868.jpg

There are almost no pictures of Sleight on the internet; this was the most recent from nearly a decade ago.

Like most paranoid schizophrenics, Stone-Man-Warrior believes everyone around him is engaged in a conspiracy of global proportions with him as the target. His delusions involve being attacked at home on a daily basis by "terror soldiers" sent by nebulous evil forces, who may or may not be Kate Brown depending on the day.

soldier1.jpg
...those are called neighbors. And what is he on about with the Nitrous Oxide?
soldier2.jpg
If people are stealing stuff from your shed, call the cops? But somehow I doubt anything actually happened to the shit in his shed.
soldier3.jpg
(Source/archive)

He thinks the US military is on his side, but state and local authorities are out to get him for some reason. The Screen Actors' Guild, mentioned earlier as the "SAGCoup Global Domination Crusades of Death" is one of many villains in Stone-Man-Warrior's bizarre universe, and is conspiring with many in government to wreak havoc upon the world:

sag1.jpg
sag2.jpg
(Source/archive)

In addition to Tumblr, Stone-Man-Warrior has been periodically active on Twitter as well. His accounts rarely last very long, but he posts more of the same paranoid nonsense as he does on Tumblr.

twitter1.jpg
(Source/archive)

I screencapped some stuff from his last Twitter before it got taken down:

ac1.jpg
ac2.jpg
ac3.jpg
And he wonders why he gets suspended all the time...
ac4.jpg
ac5.jpg

I have no idea how his brain is making these connections, but it's hilarious. He thinks carrying a lighter with him can protect him from the "terror soldiers" aka Walmart greeters:

burst.jpg
(Source/archive)

In addition to what you've already seen, Stone-Man-Warrior insists there's an implant in his jaw that records and transmits every word he says and that most of his neighbors have been replaced by terrorist actors.

reuters.jpg

chapman.jpg

ajar.jpg

boeing.jpg

cad.jpg

pope.jpg

I'll link his Twitter if/when he remakes it. For now, his only known social media account is his Tumblr (archive).

Last edited:

RejectedLynx

kiwifarms.net
You know what? Even if this is complete madness, at least they have grammar down for the most part. The problem is the rambling makes even periods look like commas and it smashes together. He sounds like one of those 'gangstalking' delusionists but he's so earnest about it. I think I might have seen one of his twitters before it was taken down, but I have to look through some screenshots to see if it actually was him. I enjoy that it's almost like fanfiction the way he writes it instead of screaming at people with his cellphone.

Plastic Inevitable

Actually not a TERF
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay, I retriangulated the location and realized I'd overlooked an address, due to the resident being listed as female.

1588974427241.png

488 Jackpine Drive, Grants Pass, OR

Kelly Karl Sleight, born 26 April 1961 in Los Angeles County, California; mother's maiden name is Brown.

Formerly married to Korene Marie Sleight, divorced in 2000.
1588974709564.png

Primary phone is (541) 659-9969.
Recovery email address is kkorene@yahoo.com.

1588974270284.png

Edit: If anyone asks, I doxed him to avenge the deaths of Sammy Hagar and David Gilmour.

Last edited:

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So dude’s N key breaks and he decides that means terrorists have removed the letter N from the alphabet entirely? Holy shit, I love this guy. :story:
Not to mention the fact that he used the letter N in several words after making this bonkers claim. :\

This one is so fuckin' far gone he's really a sadcow more then a lolcow. He makes PAMMAY look utterly rational and coherent. Not even Terry's glow-in-the-dark FBI-niggers were as insane a creation as his terror cell soldiers that are filled with nitrous oxide and explode when exposed to a flame.

Also why the fear of nitrous? Shit's amazing! When my first daughter was being born there was a self-serve nitrous hose and mask at her bedside she could huff on for contraction pain, and I think I took more hits off it then she did. It's awesome stuff.

Hamplanet Fitness

True & Honest OnlyFan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New post (a)

May 9, 2020: 3:26 pm:
Female terror soldier came in my house today while I was on a short walk. The intruder was in contact with a large helicopter that was flying too low to see above the trees. The female was dressed as a man dresses, and claimed to be from A-1 Exterminators to inspect for termites, and further claimed to that “my landlord” had contacted A-1 Exterminators for the inspection. The intruder used a key to come in through locked doors. There are no spare keys anywhere, the key was made by someone who is capable and equipped to make keys. I own my property, there is no landlord. The Monroe terror cell at 434 Jackpine aided the intrusion by monitoring my location as I took that walk on my driveway. The Monroe terror cell is associated with A-1 Exterminators, there is an A-1 Exterminators van parked at the Monroe terror cell in the evenings and on weekend, a black Nissan Quest van, late model. I believe the helicopter belonged to Erickson Air Crane of Eagle Point Oregon, and was used to fog the area with nitrous oxide gas mixture prior to and during the attack at my home.

Joan Phillips of 507 Jackpine was also part of the attack, and I believe she was also fogging with a personal nitrous tank, was ignited when I used my lighter, and launched from the “car bridge” at Monroe’s, to the creek area at the Lorena Chapman terror cell at 3701 Russel Road. I believe the intruding female was Lorena Chapman, and was killed or badly injured as a result of the defense of my life and my home.
The Myers terror cell of 560 Jackpine was also involved, and appeared to be used as distraction and evac service. The body of the intruder was was carted away from the creek area at my home near my laundry room door, where she stumbled to after leaving my home under her own power. I don’t know who carted the intruder away, I stayed inside and quite while that was going on.
I heard the sound of a siren shortly after the intrusion, and the siren sound was nearby, either on Jackpine, or on Russell Road near the Strong terror cell at 3747 Russell Road, where child terror soldiers on motorcycles also played a role in the attack with spying and monitoring of my location as I took short walks today. There are no signs of helpful people despite the siren sound. I did not make any call to 911 or other law enforcement because I already learned many years ago that the law enforcement has all been taken over by the terror army. There is no law enforcement or public safety to call, only terror soldiers in police uniforms that belong to the real police officers that the terror army murdered. A call to 911 for help only brings assassins to the home of those who need help.

The Monroe terror cell is constantly monitoring my location every hour of every day. There are cameras, and listening devices there that are aimed at my driveway, and they put a transmitting microphone under my house, so that every time I open my door and step onto my porch, the sound is used as an alarm for the Monroe’s and the others they work with to get into position for an attempt to kill me. The Monroe terror cell also has access to the implanted microphone transmitter that was put into my jaw in 2011 during a routine dental visit at Southern Oregon Dental, Dr. Arragati, on Union Avenue across the street from Asante Three River Medical Center. The Monroe’s are not the only terror cell that has a receiver that can access the frequency of the implant. The implant in my jaw has been used as a weapon. It’s too complicated to explain, but suffice to say that actors are able to lip sync live while an interview is happening, and they can and do lip sync my voice live, while federal agents think they are speaking to me, they are actually speaking to an impostor actor, such as Richard Chartrand of 376 Jackpine, who is highly skilled at live deception such as what I am explaining.

There is no help, no relief, no way to get help. This is all there is, these words on this Tumblr account. My Twitter accounts have all been destroyed and they contained a vast wealth of terror information.
Any help provided, MUST come from somewhere other than Oregon, all of the public safety and law enforcement here has all been hijacked, and is controlled and occupied by highly skilled trained actors who are able to fool federal agents.
I maintain my estimate that there are 50,000 terror soldiers in Josephine County, 75,000 terror soldiers in Jackson County, another 50,000 in Klamath and Douglas Counties combined, and those are conservative estimates.
The terror soldiers occupy and control the cities and towns in such a way that there does not appear to be any problems here, they dress in street clothes, have jobs at stores and as service providers, and as city, state, and county officials and employees. The town look as if nothing is wrong, and the mass murdering is done within and as a result of normal commerce activities.

That’s all. End terror report 4:13 pm.

Please send US Military to Oregon.
The Nitrous Oxide gas mixture weapon used by the terror army to lull victims into easy to kill prey, is flammable. Use a lighter, a small flame will clear the air so you can breathe, and think clearly.

FigMePhilthy

PhD in Ebonics
kiwifarms.net
New post (a)

May 9, 2020: 3:26 pm:
Female terror soldier came in my house today while I was on a short walk. The intruder was in contact with a large helicopter that was flying too low to see above the trees. The female was dressed as a man dresses, and claimed to be from A-1 Exterminators to inspect for termites, and further claimed to that “my landlord” had contacted A-1 Exterminators for the inspection. The intruder used a key to come in through locked doors. There are no spare keys anywhere, the key was made by someone who is capable and equipped to make keys. I own my property, there is no landlord. The Monroe terror cell at 434 Jackpine aided the intrusion by monitoring my location as I took that walk on my driveway. The Monroe terror cell is associated with A-1 Exterminators, there is an A-1 Exterminators van parked at the Monroe terror cell in the evenings and on weekend, a black Nissan Quest van, late model. I believe the helicopter belonged to Erickson Air Crane of Eagle Point Oregon, and was used to fog the area with nitrous oxide gas mixture prior to and during the attack at my home.

Joan Phillips of 507 Jackpine was also part of the attack, and I believe she was also fogging with a personal nitrous tank, was ignited when I used my lighter, and launched from the “car bridge” at Monroe’s, to the creek area at the Lorena Chapman terror cell at 3701 Russel Road. I believe the intruding female was Lorena Chapman, and was killed or badly injured as a result of the defense of my life and my home.
The Myers terror cell of 560 Jackpine was also involved, and appeared to be used as distraction and evac service. The body of the intruder was was carted away from the creek area at my home near my laundry room door, where she stumbled to after leaving my home under her own power. I don’t know who carted the intruder away, I stayed inside and quite while that was going on.
I heard the sound of a siren shortly after the intrusion, and the siren sound was nearby, either on Jackpine, or on Russell Road near the Strong terror cell at 3747 Russell Road, where child terror soldiers on motorcycles also played a role in the attack with spying and monitoring of my location as I took short walks today. There are no signs of helpful people despite the siren sound. I did not make any call to 911 or other law enforcement because I already learned many years ago that the law enforcement has all been taken over by the terror army. There is no law enforcement or public safety to call, only terror soldiers in police uniforms that belong to the real police officers that the terror army murdered. A call to 911 for help only brings assassins to the home of those who need help.

The Monroe terror cell is constantly monitoring my location every hour of every day. There are cameras, and listening devices there that are aimed at my driveway, and they put a transmitting microphone under my house, so that every time I open my door and step onto my porch, the sound is used as an alarm for the Monroe’s and the others they work with to get into position for an attempt to kill me. The Monroe terror cell also has access to the implanted microphone transmitter that was put into my jaw in 2011 during a routine dental visit at Southern Oregon Dental, Dr. Arragati, on Union Avenue across the street from Asante Three River Medical Center. The Monroe’s are not the only terror cell that has a receiver that can access the frequency of the implant. The implant in my jaw has been used as a weapon. It’s too complicated to explain, but suffice to say that actors are able to lip sync live while an interview is happening, and they can and do lip sync my voice live, while federal agents think they are speaking to me, they are actually speaking to an impostor actor, such as Richard Chartrand of 376 Jackpine, who is highly skilled at live deception such as what I am explaining.

There is no help, no relief, no way to get help. This is all there is, these words on this Tumblr account. My Twitter accounts have all been destroyed and they contained a vast wealth of terror information.
Any help provided, MUST come from somewhere other than Oregon, all of the public safety and law enforcement here has all been hijacked, and is controlled and occupied by highly skilled trained actors who are able to fool federal agents.
I maintain my estimate that there are 50,000 terror soldiers in Josephine County, 75,000 terror soldiers in Jackson County, another 50,000 in Klamath and Douglas Counties combined, and those are conservative estimates.
The terror soldiers occupy and control the cities and towns in such a way that there does not appear to be any problems here, they dress in street clothes, have jobs at stores and as service providers, and as city, state, and county officials and employees. The town look as if nothing is wrong, and the mass murdering is done within and as a result of normal commerce activities.

That’s all. End terror report 4:13 pm.

Please send US Military to Oregon.
The Nitrous Oxide gas mixture weapon used by the terror army to lull victims into easy to kill prey, is flammable. Use a lighter, a small flame will clear the air so you can breathe, and think clearly.
The fact someone like this is out there and this articulate with the insanity is quite amazing. While its sad, its also extremely interesting.

Twat_Hunter

white trash.
kiwifarms.net
The fact someone like this is out there and this articulate with the insanity is quite amazing. While its sad, its also extremely interesting.
Iv tried to forget about this but... We need this guy to produce movies, hell I could see Tommy Wiseau act in half his shit. This could be Detroit Rock City meets John Wick.
Can't be worse then Transformer 3

WinchesterPremium

kiwifarms.net
I love how "stacks of tires and broken refrigerators" are just things his neighbors have on their lawn. Real high class area this guy inhabits.

I don't know why, but I can't stop laughing at this brave soldier's plight! Especially whenever he talks about Nitrous Oxide... Wait! That is laughing gas! By the Gods I'm going to be erosion abatement! Someone call Mitt Romney!

Reactions: Kingfisher9000

Hamplanet Fitness

True & Honest OnlyFan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New post today. (a)

May 10, 2020: 4:31 pm:
More terror attacks continue at my home today, with more frequency and more terror soldiers than usual. An ongoing layered barrage of attacks, in waves.

Green Jello terror cell is the driving force today. all of the Green Jello, old, terror leadership is involved.

Today would have been a good day for US National Security personnel to have been doing their job on Jackpine Dr. If all they did, was have some cameras that watch the tops of the trees, a horizontal three-hundred-sixty degree view above the trees around my home, they could have gathered enough evidence to lead to the end of all of the terror in Oregon, and beyond. Many terror soldiers have launched into the sky and landed at the adjacent properties around my home over the past two days. Cameras mounted in the tree tops would have shown the terror soldiers as they were in the air. The terror soldiers launch into the sky when their Nitrous Oxide tanks are ignited by my lighter. They release the gas outdoors, to fog the entire area, so that I will be easier to kill, and so I won’t scream when they injure me. Many terror soldiers attacking all day today from Monroe terror cell at 434 Jackpine, and also from the Strong terror cell at 3747 Russell Road.
Every time I go try to take a short walk in my front yard, the terror soldiers attack me, and they do it while they are involved in their own projects and activities at the surrounding residences, making everything appear as there is no attack happening. The attacks happen as a result of, and part of, a shed being built at the Monroe’s, and while children ride motorcycles at the Strong terror cell.

Please send help. I cannot go outside without being attacked with nitrous gas and terror soldiers with cross-bows who hide in the woods, and shoot at me.
End terror report: 4:47 pm.

Plastic Inevitable

Actually not a TERF
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New post today. (a)

May 10, 2020: 4:31 pm:
More terror attacks continue at my home today, with more frequency and more terror soldiers than usual. An ongoing layered barrage of attacks, in waves.

Green Jello terror cell is the driving force today. all of the Green Jello, old, terror leadership is involved.

Today would have been a good day for US National Security personnel to have been doing their job on Jackpine Dr. If all they did, was have some cameras that watch the tops of the trees, a horizontal three-hundred-sixty degree view above the trees around my home, they could have gathered enough evidence to lead to the end of all of the terror in Oregon, and beyond. Many terror soldiers have launched into the sky and landed at the adjacent properties around my home over the past two days. Cameras mounted in the tree tops would have shown the terror soldiers as they were in the air. The terror soldiers launch into the sky when their Nitrous Oxide tanks are ignited by my lighter. They release the gas outdoors, to fog the entire area, so that I will be easier to kill, and so I won’t scream when they injure me. Many terror soldiers attacking all day today from Monroe terror cell at 434 Jackpine, and also from the Strong terror cell at 3747 Russell Road.
Every time I go try to take a short walk in my front yard, the terror soldiers attack me, and they do it while they are involved in their own projects and activities at the surrounding residences, making everything appear as there is no attack happening. The attacks happen as a result of, and part of, a shed being built at the Monroe’s, and while children ride motorcycles at the Strong terror cell.

Please send help. I cannot go outside without being attacked with nitrous gas and terror soldiers with cross-bows who hide in the woods, and shoot at me.
End terror report: 4:47 pm.
?

Tags
None