Stone-Man-Warrior / Kelly Karl Sleight / America05906759 / socioterrific / StoneMa75807331 - Oregon schizophrenic who says he killed multiple governors and the Pope, gets attacked by child soldiers and lions daily

Hamplanet Fitness

True & Honest OnlyFan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is an archive I made a while back of his now-banned Twitter, just found the URL.

Also, he posts replies to his own writings on Tumblr. Here are some of them.

canoga.jpg
dietrich.jpg
f18.jpg
freeberg.jpg
jaybob.jpg
quebec.jpg
raytheon.jpg
santana.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: The Un-Clit

CatharticShitHead

A True Shithead never reaches peace.
kiwifarms.net
Please send US Military to Oregon.
The Nitrous Oxide gas mixture weapon used by the terror army to lull victims into easy to kill prey, is flammable. Use a lighter, a small flame will clear the air so you can breathe, and think clearly.
You ever read a parody of a Tom Clancy book? This dude is living in a parody of a Tom Clancy book. And I sorely feel sorry for him.

Reactions: Francis E. Dec Esc.

Trombonista

Uh-oh. Buckle up, bitch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We need a list of every famous person supposedly sent to kill him.

Hamplanet Fitness

True & Honest OnlyFan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New post (a)

May 11, 2020: 12:41 pm:
Terror soldiers continue to attack my home today starting earlier than usual. A staged tree cutting and tractor work activity at the Chapman terror cell provides a backdrop for an attack from there, at 3701 Russell Road.

Moments ago, a terror soldier armed with Nitrous Oxide airborne gas mixture was ignited, and launched into the garage/barn at the Monroe terror cell while I took a walk to Jackpine along my driveway. That terror soldier was associated with the Dietrick terror cell at 601 Jackpine and was accompanied by another terror soldier who drove away from the Monroe terror cell in a large white Ford Pick-up truck with a very long flat bed trailer, Rice brand trailer. That truck and driver left the dead terror soldier at the Monroe terror cell, and drove to Deitrick’s at 601. The Monroe terror cell is dealing with the dead terror soldier now, the body will be cut up there, and stored in ice chests that the terror army calls “Hibachi’s”. The terror army eat there dead soldiers, they are cannibals. The “Hibachi” is simply an Igloo or Coleman brand ice chest, and is used to keep “dark meat”, that is what the terror army calls the human meat.

Attack’s will be ongoing today.
Please send help. There are no police to call. Please.
End terror report: 12:52 pm.

Kelly has been replying to his own post:

Update 3:10 pm: I fought three intruders in my home. The Chapman’s served as evac for the injured and dead intruders. There are more terror soldiers at 520 Jackpine now, staged there for another wave of attacks on my home. Please send help.

Update 3:31 pm: The next wave of terror soldiers arrived in a late model bright red Ford crew cab diesel truck with white tail gate, with trailer and small road construction machinery of some kind. They are parked at the end of Jackpine, and arrived in association with a drive by from the Sparacino/Li'l Pantry terror cell from 545. and another drive by from the Myers terror cell at 560 Jackpine at the same time.

The terror army needs my property to complete the terror take-over, my home is the only one that has not been taken over, all of the other properties are terror controlled and occupied by by terror family cells from Canada. I am the last remaining US Citizen that has not been killed or taken captive by them. Please send help.

Update 4:10 pm: I took a number of short walks to Jackpine on my driveway, during which I observed Sandy Monroe spying on me as I walked, she announced to someone on hands free communication “He’s not injured”. I also observed the red truck with white tailgate. That truck has gone to 600, 601, or 598 Jackpine, then went to Joan Phillips terror cell at 507. Phillips is where kidnapped US Citizens are kept in a dog kennel, and used as needed for a variety of activities.

Update 5:00 pm: I observed Lorena Chapman driving in a brand new blue four door cross-over style vehicle join the others at the Joan Phillips terror cell moments ago. That red Ford with white tail gate arrived at about 3:30 today, lingered at one of the addresses at the end of the road, presumably the Med Dem’s terror cell at 598, Manning family, then went to Phillips at 507 later on. The tractor and tree crew at Chapman 3701 Russell, left at about 3:30.

These small details are important for knowing what terror cells are associated to one another, and how they are associated. Typically, services such as tree trimming, tractor work, and yard maintenance crews are terror soldiers who use the equipment and the routine they do, as a backdrop for terror assassinations done while the service of tree, tractor, or yard maintenance is performed. The activity provides a reason for the people to get close to the intended mark, noise cover, and a safe place to return to after the assassination is complete. It also provides vehicles and equipment for hauling the bodies away, and any loot.

Update 6:30 pm: The red Ford with the white tail gate was just signaled by the Monroe terror cell at 434 by Jeff Monroe, to show up at my driveway.The signal consisted of some coughing into a communication device after the words “he’s right there again” were spoken. The red truck stopped in my driveway, the occupants stared at me for a moment, I waved at them, and they drove away, like a couple of school girls.

(The current) Jeff Monroe also went to a place in his yard where he could see me, and stared at me for a moment, then rounded up his pet goats, and went out of sight. I did not wave at (the current) Jeff Monroe.

Update 7:33 pm: I encountered another intruder in my home, hiding behind my reclining chair, with her arm through the upholstery to the seat of the chair. When I sat in the chair and reclined it, her arm was broken. The intruder was there to kill me. I defended, but I think the intruder was only injured, I think it was Cynthia Manning of Med Dems terror cell at 598. I also think the three others this morning included Cynthia’s husband Rick Manning.

All is quiet outside right now. There are no sounds other than the breeze in the trees. No traffic sounds, no motorcycles at Strong terror cell, and no machinery. Today has been filled with the sounds of machinery.

The terror orders to come kill me are not random, they come from the Screen Actor Guild. Instructions come from Twitter, from the “Verified Accounts”. What I can read through the coded commands on Twitter, suggests that there will be another wave of attacks at midnight, when the train comes on the tracks along Russel Road. That train has been rolling through between midnight and 1:00 am, for more than twenty years, and has been bringing terror activities of all kinds.

Please send US Military to Oregon. Please send help.

Last edited:
Reactions: FigMePhilthy

Papa Adolfo's Take'n'Bake

It's screamin' good.
kiwifarms.net
New post (a)

May 11, 2020: 12:41 pm:
Terror soldiers continue to attack my home today starting earlier than usual. A staged tree cutting and tractor work activity at the Chapman terror cell provides a backdrop for an attack from there, at 3701 Russell Road.

Moments ago, a terror soldier armed with Nitrous Oxide airborne gas mixture was ignited, and launched into the garage/barn at the Monroe terror cell while I took a walk to Jackpine along my driveway. That terror soldier was associated with the Dietrick terror cell at 601 Jackpine and was accompanied by another terror soldier who drove away from the Monroe terror cell in a large white Ford Pick-up truck with a very long flat bed trailer, Rice brand trailer. That truck and driver left the dead terror soldier at the Monroe terror cell, and drove to Deitrick’s at 601. The Monroe terror cell is dealing with the dead terror soldier now, the body will be cut up there, and stored in ice chests that the terror army calls “Hibachi’s”. The terror army eat there dead soldiers, they are cannibals. The “Hibachi” is simply an Igloo or Coleman brand ice chest, and is used to keep “dark meat”, that is what the terror army calls the human meat.

Attack’s will be ongoing today.
Please send help. There are no police to call. Please.
End terror report: 12:52 pm.

Kelly has been replying to his own post:

Update 3:10 pm: I fought three intruders in my home. The Chapman’s served as evac for the injured and dead intruders. There are more terror soldiers at 520 Jackpine now, staged there for another wave of attacks on my home. Please send help.

Update 3:31 pm: The next wave of terror soldiers arrived in a late model bright red Ford crew cab diesel truck with white tail gate, with trailer and small road construction machinery of some kind. They are parked at the end of Jackpine, and arrived in association with a drive by from the Sparacino/Li'l Pantry terror cell from 545. and another drive by from the Myers terror cell at 560 Jackpine at the same time.

The terror army needs my property to complete the terror take-over, my home is the only one that has not been taken over, all of the other properties are terror controlled and occupied by by terror family cells from Canada. I am the last remaining US Citizen that has not been killed or taken captive by them. Please send help.

Update 4:10 pm: I took a number of short walks to Jackpine on my driveway, during which I observed Sandy Monroe spying on me as I walked, she announced to someone on hands free communication “He’s not injured”. I also observed the red truck with white tailgate. That truck has gone to 600, 601, or 598 Jackpine, then went to Joan Phillips terror cell at 507. Phillips is where kidnapped US Citizens are kept in a dog kennel, and used as needed for a variety of activities.

Update 5:00 pm: I observed Lorena Chapman driving in a brand new blue four door cross-over style vehicle join the others at the Joan Phillips terror cell moments ago. That red Ford with white tail gate arrived at about 3:30 today, lingered at one of the addresses at the end of the road, presumably the Med Dem’s terror cell at 598, Manning family, then went to Phillips at 507 later on. The tractor and tree crew at Chapman 3701 Russell, left at about 3:30.

These small details are important for knowing what terror cells are associated to one another, and how they are associated. Typically, services such as tree trimming, tractor work, and yard maintenance crews are terror soldiers who use the equipment and the routine they do, as a backdrop for terror assassinations done while the service of tree, tractor, or yard maintenance is performed. The activity provides a reason for the people to get close to the intended mark, noise cover, and a safe place to return to after the assassination is complete. It also provides vehicles and equipment for hauling the bodies away, and any loot.

Update 6:30 pm: The red Ford with the white tail gate was just signaled by the Monroe terror cell at 434 by Jeff Monroe, to show up at my driveway.The signal consisted of some coughing into a communication device after the words “he’s right there again” were spoken. The red truck stopped in my driveway, the occupants stared at me for a moment, I waved at them, and they drove away, like a couple of school girls.

(The current) Jeff Monroe also went to a place in his yard where he could see me, and stared at me for a moment, then rounded up his pet goats, and went out of sight. I did not wave at (the current) Jeff Monroe.

Update 7:33 pm: I encountered another intruder in my home, hiding behind my reclining chair, with her arm through the upholstery to the seat of the chair. When I sat in the chair and reclined it, her arm was broken. The intruder was there to kill me. I defended, but I think the intruder was only injured, I think it was Cynthia Manning of Med Dems terror cell at 598. I also think the three others this morning included Cynthia’s husband Rick Manning.

All is quiet outside right now. There are no sounds other than the breeze in the trees. No traffic sounds, no motorcycles at Strong terror cell, and no machinery. Today has been filled with the sounds of machinery.

The terror orders to come kill me are not random, they come from the Screen Actor Guild. Instructions come from Twitter, from the “Verified Accounts”. What I can read through the coded commands on Twitter, suggests that there will be another wave of attacks at midnight, when the train comes on the tracks along Russel Road. That train has been rolling through between midnight and 1:00 am, for more than twenty years, and has been bringing terror activities of all kinds.

Please send US Military to Oregon. Please send help.
Li'l Pantry terror cell
:sighduck: I was hoping for something like this. As sad as this guy's clear mental illness is, a convenience store Terror cell theory is one of the simple joys of life.

neverendingmidi

it just goes on and on and on and on...
kiwifarms.net
I wonder what the neighbors think. Does this guy act normally enough they don’t notice? Does he keep up a constant mutter about the terror group’s activities to the point they gossip about him? Has he actually been violent enough in real life that parents warn their small children to avoid that creepy Mr. Sleight?

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New post (a)

May 9, 2020: 3:26 pm:
Female terror soldier came in my house today while I was on a short walk. The intruder was in contact with a large helicopter that was flying too low to see above the trees. The female was dressed as a man dresses, and claimed to be from A-1 Exterminators to inspect for termites, and further claimed to that “my landlord” had contacted A-1 Exterminators for the inspection. The intruder used a key to come in through locked doors. There are no spare keys anywhere, the key was made by someone who is capable and equipped to make keys. I own my property, there is no landlord. The Monroe terror cell at 434 Jackpine aided the intrusion by monitoring my location as I took that walk on my driveway. The Monroe terror cell is associated with A-1 Exterminators, there is an A-1 Exterminators van parked at the Monroe terror cell in the evenings and on weekend, a black Nissan Quest van, late model. I believe the helicopter belonged to Erickson Air Crane of Eagle Point Oregon, and was used to fog the area with nitrous oxide gas mixture prior to and during the attack at my home.

Joan Phillips of 507 Jackpine was also part of the attack, and I believe she was also fogging with a personal nitrous tank, was ignited when I used my lighter, and launched from the “car bridge” at Monroe’s, to the creek area at the Lorena Chapman terror cell at 3701 Russel Road. I believe the intruding female was Lorena Chapman, and was killed or badly injured as a result of the defense of my life and my home.
The Myers terror cell of 560 Jackpine was also involved, and appeared to be used as distraction and evac service. The body of the intruder was was carted away from the creek area at my home near my laundry room door, where she stumbled to after leaving my home under her own power. I don’t know who carted the intruder away, I stayed inside and quite while that was going on.
I heard the sound of a siren shortly after the intrusion, and the siren sound was nearby, either on Jackpine, or on Russell Road near the Strong terror cell at 3747 Russell Road, where child terror soldiers on motorcycles also played a role in the attack with spying and monitoring of my location as I took short walks today. There are no signs of helpful people despite the siren sound. I did not make any call to 911 or other law enforcement because I already learned many years ago that the law enforcement has all been taken over by the terror army. There is no law enforcement or public safety to call, only terror soldiers in police uniforms that belong to the real police officers that the terror army murdered. A call to 911 for help only brings assassins to the home of those who need help.

The Monroe terror cell is constantly monitoring my location every hour of every day. There are cameras, and listening devices there that are aimed at my driveway, and they put a transmitting microphone under my house, so that every time I open my door and step onto my porch, the sound is used as an alarm for the Monroe’s and the others they work with to get into position for an attempt to kill me. The Monroe terror cell also has access to the implanted microphone transmitter that was put into my jaw in 2011 during a routine dental visit at Southern Oregon Dental, Dr. Arragati, on Union Avenue across the street from Asante Three River Medical Center. The Monroe’s are not the only terror cell that has a receiver that can access the frequency of the implant. The implant in my jaw has been used as a weapon. It’s too complicated to explain, but suffice to say that actors are able to lip sync live while an interview is happening, and they can and do lip sync my voice live, while federal agents think they are speaking to me, they are actually speaking to an impostor actor, such as Richard Chartrand of 376 Jackpine, who is highly skilled at live deception such as what I am explaining.

There is no help, no relief, no way to get help. This is all there is, these words on this Tumblr account. My Twitter accounts have all been destroyed and they contained a vast wealth of terror information.
Any help provided, MUST come from somewhere other than Oregon, all of the public safety and law enforcement here has all been hijacked, and is controlled and occupied by highly skilled trained actors who are able to fool federal agents.
I maintain my estimate that there are 50,000 terror soldiers in Josephine County, 75,000 terror soldiers in Jackson County, another 50,000 in Klamath and Douglas Counties combined, and those are conservative estimates.
The terror soldiers occupy and control the cities and towns in such a way that there does not appear to be any problems here, they dress in street clothes, have jobs at stores and as service providers, and as city, state, and county officials and employees. The town look as if nothing is wrong, and the mass murdering is done within and as a result of normal commerce activities.

That’s all. End terror report 4:13 pm.

Please send US Military to Oregon.
The Nitrous Oxide gas mixture weapon used by the terror army to lull victims into easy to kill prey, is flammable. Use a lighter, a small flame will clear the air so you can breathe, and think clearly.
This is absolutely frightening to read, because it's so clearly thought out. The poor paranoid bastard believes that his Bic is a holy weaponized talisman able to clear poison from the air as well as make the terror-FBI-nigs explode, yet he thinks clearly enough to take care of things like (LOL I never finished this thought, sorry.)
I wonder what the neighbors think. Does this guy act normally enough they don’t notice? Does he keep up a constant mutter about the terror group’s activities to the point they gossip about him? Has he actually been violent enough in real life that parents warn their small children to avoid that creepy Mr. Sleight?
I wonder if he's frightened enough that he keeps living in his head with Walter Mitty-style fantasies that he's doing enough by blowing up nitrious filled agents and clearing the air with his lighter, and sitting on hidden famous people hiding behind his chair?

Or if one day he's going to pull out a Mossberg and start doing something proactive about the terror cell brewing in his neighbors house?

Last edited:

neverendingmidi

it just goes on and on and on and on...
kiwifarms.net
This is absolutely frightening to read, because it's so clearly thought out. The poor paranoid bastard believes that his Bic is a holy weaponized talisman able to clear poison from the air as well as make the terror-FBI-nigs explode, yet he thinks clearly enough to take care of things like

I wonder if he's frightened enough that he keeps living in his head with Walter Mitty-style fantasies that he's doing enough by blowing up nitrious filled agents and clearing the air with his lighter, and sitting on hidden famous people hiding behind his chair?

Or if one day he's going to pull out a Mossberg and start doing something proactive about the terror cell brewing in his neighbors house?
It’s a concern. There was a crazy in my town that teens got the bright idea of pestering. Going and ringing the doorbell, leaving dogshit in bags on the porch, throwing small stones at the window. You know, miscellaneous harassment so he’d come out and yell while they hid.

He finally snapped and when a group came and rang his doorbell he fired a gun at them before they could run off the porch and he killed one or two of them.

Hamplanet Fitness

True & Honest OnlyFan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It seems he does interact with his neighbors, albeit in a strange, distrustful manner. I'd really like to hear from someone who lives near him tbh

But anyway, new post (a):
May 12, 2020: 1:01 pm:

It’s quiet outside so far.

Yesterday’s barrage of attacks at my home rendered a number of dead and injured Canadian terror soldiers. I fought at least five of them inside my home, and I did not write about all of the intruders yesterday, there were more than I explained. Others outside were also killed of Nitrous tank ignition. The terror army on Jackpine suffered great losses, I estimate ten or more, many of them residents of Jackpine, died while trying to kill me. Today, is quiet, so far.

I went outside, and some short walks to make assessments. The terror bastards are still using audible signals to announce my whereabouts. As I opened my front door, where the terror army put a listening device under my house, so that they know every time I step out on my front porch, the peacock sounds came from the Sunflower terror cell on Russell Road. That sound was quickly responded to by the sound of loud hammering from the Grants Pass Community Church to the south. I took a walk to Jackpine, and encountered a new mail carrier there, delivering the mail, a red Ford Taurus Wagon with someone that fits the same description as PewdiePie from YouTube fame. Usually, the mail carrier is a black Nissan Quest Van, with the words “Black Jelly Bean” graphics on each side, and also, usually, the mail carrier is accompanied by a low flying airplane that follows the mail carrier around on the route. The US Postal Service is also taken over, controlled, and occupied by the terror army, and they use the aircraft to make sure that the mail carrier is not apprehended by federal agents, that is one of the purposes of the terror airforce, “Air Support”, to look for federal agents that might come and investigate.

On another walk I took, the same signaling happened as the first walk, the sound of the peacocks birds at Sunflower, followed by the hammering sounds from the church. I heard the nearby sound of a particular terror soldier, Stirling Chartrand at that time, he uses a screeching sort of bird call sound as his signature signalling, and was at a place called “Car Bridge” at the Monroe terror cell. “Car Bridge” is a staging area, the terror soldiers wait there until they are signaled to advance to attack at my home. “Car Bridge” is simply two over-turned cars that are upside down, and were put in place as a bridge over the creek, they have been there since 1964, and the water from the creek goes through the cars, and the bottoms of the cars are the bridge. The terror soldiers hide inside of the two over-turned cars while fogging the area with Nitrous gas, and waiting to be signaled to advance by others who monitor my location as I walk around in my yard.
So far, it’s quiet today. I heard the sound of a siren that seemed as if it stopped somewhere on Three Pines Road between here and Hugo Hitching Post Store terror cell leadership Head Quarters. That siren signals the terror soldiers about something, there are no police using sirens, and there are no fires today.

It’s a bit cold and drizzling outside, and the sky is overcast. I heard the sound of two commercial jet airliners, and I saw one yesterday flying at about thirty-thousand feet altitude, a little lower than usual, more visible than usual for a commercial airliner, but not out of the ordinary, except that the jet airliner swayed, or rolled, from side to side, such that the reflection of the sun on the fuselage shimmered in a “on and off” sort of visibility, and I thought that was unusual to see a jet airplane roll from side to side like that.

The terror bastards have hijacked the letter “N” again, this entry is difficult to write without a letter “N” available.
Also, the terror bastards at Centurylink turn off my number pad on my key-board over and over again every day for more than fifteen years, I have to turn the number pad on each time I want to use a numeral.

End terror report: 1:49 pm.

...that's called a "num lock" key, Kelly.

Plastic Inevitable

Actually not a TERF
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1590222651247.png

May 18: https://stone-man-warrior.tumblr.com/post/618495667632013312/may-18-2020-408-pm

Kelly makes me sad. And as much as I'm committed to not touching the whatever, I'd love to hear what his "deceased" family members have to say about him.

Also on May 21 he claimed he was a participant in MKUltra.

Edit: Nancy Sinatra and a RCMP officer disguised as OSP killed everyone in Josephine County and replaced them with terror operatives. And why did it take 14 days for him to get his stimulus check from the US Treasury? Because of a plot involving Chase Bank and Canada, of course.

Last edited:

Inquisitor_BadAss

Karen poster extraordinaire
kiwifarms.net
I miss stuff like this. No rabid Troon, Furry or e-celeb drama just a good old fashioned nut bag to entertain us with psychotic ramblings. The family member could possibly be a parent or sibling maybe even his child as he was married.

I look forward to reading more rambling is the future about Jello terrorists and celebrities on the murder path.

• Agree
Reactions: Trombonista

Trombonista

Uh-oh. Buckle up, bitch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I miss stuff like this. No rabid Troon, Furry or e-celeb drama just a good old fashioned nut bag to entertain us with psychotic ramblings. The family member could possibly be a parent or sibling maybe even his child as he was married.

I look forward to reading more rambling is the future about Jello terrorists and celebrities on the murder path.
It's kinda like he's filling in the void Methed-up Samurai left behind.

Hamplanet Fitness

True & Honest OnlyFan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dolly Parton is a terrorist.

Office party, where the leadership has been studied by the offensive party, will reveal that the leadership all have a favorite movie star, or musician, or sports personality, and those kinds of entertainers are used by terror. The famous personality is arranged to be invited to the party.

When the leadership has indicated that Dolly Parton is a favorite, and the leadet would like to meet her, then, the terror elements who have already gained positions in the company or government building, will arrange that Dolly Parton is at the party.

Dolly strikes up a conversation with the leadership, and then a private tour of the facility, and ultimately, a suggestion that a private autograph session is available… inside the protected area.

Dolly gets inside with the leadership, releases nitrous gas, overpowers the leadership, who simply passes out from exposure to the invisible gas. Then, Dolly leaves. Her role is complete, she joins the party, but leaves the door open.

That’s when some other, specialized terror ops go into the protected area, and are equipped with a look-a-like impostor, and some make-up.

The party ends, everyone goes home, except those in the protected area. They go to work doing terror activities inside the protected area. Work resumes the next day, but that leadership individual has a hang-over, is not feeling well, he says, and stays in the protected area. The workers don’t care, they do their job, and most of them were not invited to the office party.

Inquisitor_BadAss

Karen poster extraordinaire
kiwifarms.net
Dolly Parton is a terrorist.

Office party, where the leadership has been studied by the offensive party, will reveal that the leadership all have a favorite movie star, or musician, or sports personality, and those kinds of entertainers are used by terror. The famous personality is arranged to be invited to the party.

When the leadership has indicated that Dolly Parton is a favorite, and the leadet would like to meet her, then, the terror elements who have already gained positions in the company or government building, will arrange that Dolly Parton is at the party.

Dolly strikes up a conversation with the leadership, and then a private tour of the facility, and ultimately, a suggestion that a private autograph session is available… inside the protected area.

Dolly gets inside with the leadership, releases nitrous gas, overpowers the leadership, who simply passes out from exposure to the invisible gas. Then, Dolly leaves. Her role is complete, she joins the party, but leaves the door open.

That’s when some other, specialized terror ops go into the protected area, and are equipped with a look-a-like impostor, and some make-up.

The party ends, everyone goes home, except those in the protected area. They go to work doing terror activities inside the protected area. Work resumes the next day, but that leadership individual has a hang-over, is not feeling well, he says, and stays in the protected area. The workers don’t care, they do their job, and most of them were not invited to the office party.
“Working 9 to 5 what a way to make a living”

Reactions: Trombonista
Tags
None