StoneToss (allegedly, formerly Red Panels)

Bad Take Crucifier

It was the most unholy thing I had ever seen
kiwifarms.net
They are just like any other currency that can be used and abused by authoritarian regimes and corporate overlords, as this article from 2017 discussed that I still agree with to this day.
There's some truth to this, but mostly because governments have been trying to pass legislation that would regulate blockchain and crypto-engineering to effectively make it legal ONLY for government use. The US and EU, for example, have been with one hand smearing crypto on top of trying to tax it (how dare you hide money from the government!), and with the other hand signing contracts with major tech companies to attempt to use blockchain technology for things like universal digital identification cards. (Attached to your online activity forever, what could go wrong?)

• Agree
Reactions: ddw

♦️ King of Diamonds ♦️

"One fucked up individual!" - Mandarr
kiwifarms.net
Bitcoin is cool, NFTs are absolute ass napkins.
Third Position: Bitcoin is waaay, waaay overvalued and the technology backing it is obsolete. Alt-Coins are the way to go, but you have to research the tech behind each one and pay close attention to the news regarding them. I made alot of money off of Qtum back in the day before the Worst Koreans imposed new market regulations that undercut it's value.

reptile101

kiwifarms.net
Bitcoin, alt-coins.

The onyl currenct that matters is counted in bullets.

And printed hentai that I will sell once my country collapses.
I'm going ti become an emperor I tell you

AN EMPEROR!
you'll never match my 3 external 5tb harddrives of the good stuff waiting to go

One Sick Puppy

If you live long enough you're bound to see it all
kiwifarms.net
New rockfling

FFmy-aHWYAI7usg.png
fit for consumption
Talks about removing all comments from his site for the forseeable future due to not being able to moderate it.

Just_a_Bored_Guy

Cruising with the guys
kiwifarms.net
New rockfling

View attachment 2767978
fit for consumption
Talks about removing all comments from his site for the forseeable future due to not being able to moderate it.
Don't forget the rollover text. Even though in this case it's just him explaining the joke. Movies, rap, video games, now webcomics. Who will the next boogeyman be?
If you have ever been genuinely concerned about the threat that webcomics pose, consider this: Alec Baldwin has a higher kill count than all webcomics combined.
Heh.

AnOminous

what is yet to come
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Third Position: Bitcoin is waaay, waaay overvalued and the technology backing it is obsolete. Alt-Coins are the way to go, but you have to research the tech behind each one and pay close attention to the news regarding them. I made alot of money off of Qtum back in the day before the Worst Koreans imposed new market regulations that undercut it's value.
It's weird, because that's entirely true, but for whatever reason, BTC remains the "gold standard" of crypto. Proof-of-work has to be replaced with proof-of-stake or some other less wasteful protocol, but it hasn't been yet, for whatever reason.

wtfNeedSignUp

kiwifarms.net
Don't forget the rollover text. Even though in this case it's just him explaining the joke. Movies, rap, video games, now webcomics. Who will the next boogeyman be?

Heh.
I want to say Randy Robert Stair should count, but I don't know if he made his Danny Phantom fanfic into a webcomic. But You'll probably find some retards that killed themselves over Homestuck.

KateHikes14

YWNBARW
kiwifarms.net
It's weird, because that's entirely true, but for whatever reason, BTC remains the "gold standard" of crypto. Proof-of-work has to be replaced with proof-of-stake or some other less wasteful protocol, but it hasn't been yet, for whatever reason.
Because theirs far too much invested to do a half-cocked launch of PoS on eth2 that fucks up and kills trust in the most ubiquitous and useful protocol.