StoneToss (allegedly, formerly Red Panels)

albert the programmer

Programming and fixing up computers in 2022
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Dandelion Eyes

kiwifarms.net
Someone paid money for this NFT that I got for free.
chill flurk with an AK.png

wtfNeedSignUp

kiwifarms.net
Very persuasive social commentary from antifa.

View attachment 2778268
It's two layers of self own. First "It's my body" makes most people immediately think of abortions, which is a self goal in the leftist body autonomy argument. Second the logic just as much applies to the writer, since he should explain why one is bad and the other is good.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2778268
Those aren't even 2 connected statements. The author could have brought up the abortion debate, which is topical, or even gone more specific and said "Now if you excuse me, I need to go draw a comic about how bottom surgery should be illegal".

They can't even get basic flow right.

Lemmingwise

I paid the right click price, not the crypto price
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Those aren't even 2 connected statements. The author could have brought up the abortion debate, which is topical, or even gone more specific and said "Now if you excuse me, I need to go draw a comic about how bottom surgery should be illegal".

They can't even get basic flow right.
Hey don't bully the special needs kids, they worked so hard to use less words.

Best part is they're still just basicly just making stonetoss comics with lots of words and ones where their point does not coincide with reality, but always some warped view of it.

stonetoss.JPG

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2778268
How is anti-vax and "transphobic comics" a duality?

Where's the punchline?
And why exactly is either good or bad, or am I supposed to think on their terms? That would require brain damage.
They really do suck at making these.

wtfNeedSignUp

kiwifarms.net
New mineralhurl
Loan Shark
View attachment 2781421
Rollover text is about reminding us that the covid student loan relief ends on Jan 31st and this image that someone else made.
View attachment 2781423
It's correct but only because it's an insanely low bar to compare to, like eating at Pizza Hut vs. being anally raped. Though pressing hard X on resale value, uniqueness and it being a cool monkey.

This is a cool monkey
1638909832039.png