StoneToss (allegedly, formerly Red Panels)

xX_rAcE_wAr_420_Xx

Some redditors, I assume, are good people
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2864289
Antifastonetoss never fails to disappoint.
You know what, decent execution. They avoided adding any words, they created a new panel from existing material (more or less) and kept it succinct. There's even half a point, even if it's not really funny in any way and instead is just a basic demonstration of values in a straightforward way.

It occurs to me that I don't actually know the point of that subreddit. Is it to make funny edits in line with progressive values? Turn his comics into propaganda pieces? Frankly they shit the bed so often I don't really know how to gauge when a post is successful at... whatever their goal is.

Lemmingwise

Amber Alert: I Heard a Turd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No wall of text, coherent messaging, readable panel layout...
Sus.
You know what, decent execution. They avoided adding any words, they created a new panel from existing material (more or less) and kept it succinct. There's even half a point, even if it's not really funny in any way and instead is just a basic demonstration of values in a straightforward way.

It occurs to me that I don't actually know the point of that subreddit. Is it to make funny edits in line with progressive values? Turn his comics into propaganda pieces? Frankly they shit the bed so often I don't really know how to gauge when a post is successful at... whatever their goal is.
They say it pretty clearly in the sidebar: " Our goal is to edit his comics and promote an antifascist message instead."

At its core, it is to bash the fash, which means to hit everyone that disagrees with their agenda.

Funny edits are very rare. They consider his pieces to be propaganda, and so they generally want to either reverse the propaganda, or more commonly, make the comics to be in line with the platitudes of the left. Here are a couple of highly upvoted examples of that theme:

milquetoast1.png

thepoint.JPG

milquetoast2.JPG

And then when it isn't doing the boilerplate or calls for violent thing, there's also a number of them that are just plain dishonest:

body-count.JPG

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

Do you feel in charge?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They say it pretty clearly in the sidebar: " Our goal is to edit his comics and promote an antifascist message instead."

At its core, it is to bash the fash, which means to hit everyone that disagrees with their agenda.

Funny edits are very rare. They consider his pieces to be propaganda, and so they generally want to either reverse the propaganda, or more commonly, make the comics to be in line with the platitudes of the left. Here are a couple of highly upvoted examples of that theme:

View attachment 2867633

View attachment 2867632

View attachment 2867631

And then when it isn't doing the boilerplate or calls for violent thing, there's also a number of them that are just plain dishonest:

View attachment 2867630
1641672992230.png

Yeah, maybe because they only fuck it up.

wtfNeedSignUp

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2864289
Antifastonetoss never fails to disappoint.
You know, you could make a pretty funny one shot comic about having a parallel universe Captain America with a swastica on, where it's the symbol of good in his universe, while a star is his symbol of tyrrany. Just have people react to him and him refusing to change it. Point being when you have parallel universe you can't really judge the person based on your own pre-conceived notions.
Wait that sounds familiar...

SilkGnut

Gnuts of the Finest Silk
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2867633

View attachment 2867632

View attachment 2867631
Every single one of these comics elicited laughs from me, legitimately great examples of anti-humor here.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I remembered seeing some reddittard calling a Mexican a “half white supremacist” in some random Reddit post about the word “LatinX”. I checked their profile and turns out they were a frequent visitor of antifastonetoss.
What even is a half White supremacist? A hapamacist?

Reddit is a terminal illness.

LeChampion1992

The true Le Champion
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2867633

View attachment 2867632

View attachment 2867631

View attachment 2867630
These Reddit users live in a bubble. They think the unvaxxed are the reason we're still in the pandemic. They will legitimately believe it's okay to force a 5 year old to be on puberty blockers and trans rights.

They constantly project their insecurities onto stonetoss. They can't seem to understand that stonetoss is rightfully mocking them speaking truth to power so to speak. This in turn infuriates them.

When you really cut stonetoss down to the point his message is simple. Take the piss out of the establishment.