StoneToss (allegedly, formerly Red Panels)

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Lemmingwise

Hands off my purse
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How many times have the last two panels been 'smug reply engage' then the sudden sweating panel
smuggy.png

fartandbrappilled

kiwifarms.net
What's in a Name?:
View attachment 2885114
Caption is more advertising for Sam Hyde
You heard it here first: most top NFT collections are made by hired artists with no stake in the project.
LMAO this strip is actually a huge own goal
One of the most major problems with NFTs is that, despite cryptobros hollering that they give back control to the creators, no one knows who the fuck the artist even is, it's just purely focused on the profits or whichever B-lister celebrity is hawking them. Tosser is unintentionally confirming that it's a soulless, corporate bubble instead of something genuinley creator-focused.

fartandbrappilled

kiwifarms.net
You autists realise that ST is just fucking around with the "Disney animator" shit right? For one, Disney's got a good combination of influence, lawyers and blue checkmarks that would blacklist any animator working for them while having WhiteNat views, and two, he lives in Arizona as per his soy "Are there any coding jobs available in Phoenix, Arizona? I just got laid off" tweet.
There's absolutely no animation industry whatsoever over there, much less industry that Disney would work with.

Lemmingwise

Hands off my purse
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One of the most major problems with NFTs is that, despite cryptobros hollering that they give back control to the creators, no one knows who the fuck the artist even is, it's just purely focused on the profits or whichever B-lister celebrity is hawking them. Tosser is unintentionally confirming that it's a soulless, corporate bubble instead of something genuinley creator-focused.

You autists realise that ST is just fucking around with the "Disney animator" shit right? For one, Disney's got a good combination of influence, lawyers and blue checkmarks that would blacklist any animator working for them while having WhiteNat views, and two, he lives in Arizona as per his soy "Are there any coding jobs available in Phoenix, Arizona? I just got laid off" tweet.
There's absolutely no animation industry whatsoever over there, much less industry that Disney would work with.

Welcome to the farms.

Try to be less of a spergy alog, if you can.

Lemmingwise

Hands off my purse
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Having had some time to think about your post, why "corporate"? Isn't it much more of a soulless black market bubble? As in, random collection of ground level hustlers rather than big organizations?

Last edited:

Don Yagon

Indoor Garloid Farmer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Having had some time to think about your post, why "corporate"? Isn't it much more of a soulless black market bubble? As in, random collection of ground level hustlers rather than big organizations?
Won't be so sure about that, considering how many game companies turning their heads to this bubble.

An Ghost

I'm gonna berst a gherst
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh, forgot. Work Weak:
View attachment 2901015
Can’t come in, too oppressed today.
I also need a day off for Trayvon Martin.
Masterpiece.
here's the bisexual flag. Matches the comic. Coincidence?
1280px-Bisexual_Pride_Flag.svg.png
Obviously, these men are bisexual. Love the inclusion. The man in green is obviously a gamer too, in his 4chan "clover green" tshirt. A less subtle hint is the orange dust from his LDS (Lust Dust Syndrome).

Sneeds_Sniggerly

SNEED means never having to say you're sorry
kiwifarms.net
if stonetoss is an actual disney animator, i hope we get more stonetoss lips and maybe even amogus photobombs in disney works.

i would love to see the salt.
I feel like that's most likely him trying to do 5D chess to make shitlibs on Twitter freak out about him having a job at such a big company and/or it's him causing the shitlibs that work there to freak out and wonder who among their works is the evil nazi Stonetoss. If he did work for the show, then people could just look through the credits and come up with a list of guys he could be.
How based of him to let us know. What a nice guy.
Masterpiece.
here's the bisexual flag. Matches the comic. Coincidence?
View attachment 2901104
Obviously, these men are bisexual. Love the inclusion. The man in green is obviously a gamer too, in his 4chan "clover green" tshirt. A less subtle hint is the orange dust from his LDS (Lust Dust Syndrome).
So this is the power of "death of the author"