StoneToss / Red Panels -

Pampered Degenerate

Smol but fierce
kiwifarms.net
What's ridiculous is how one of the people posting doesn't consider bugs being ground up as animals being murdered.
Do these people not even get the joke that it's making fun of a specific bullshit claim that forcing people to eat bugs will somehow save the environment because other countries eat bugs sometimes?
Hey, at least the comic is still funny this time.
You mean the original joke? I understood it to be that you can bury your head in the sand boomer style, but eventually leftist politics will fuck you up anyway.

View attachment 1467589
This comic is a good example of how I think of Stonetoss as a whole. I mean I could be wrong of course, but I genuinely do not think he's some neo nazi alt right dude who is actually believing in "The Great Replacement" and all the shit about Jews masterminding everything (or however it goes). I think he's just some regular dude, obviously someone at least moderately right wing, who just gets a kick out of making this super offensive comic strip.

Personally, I imagine him like one of those anti-sjw youtuber dudes who records videos in front of their giant bookshelf of Xbox games and figurines.

Pina Colada

The boobs are back in town
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's still relevant, especially as of lately when blacks have been getting cancelled for saying things about (((them))).

The funny thing is, it's been going on for a while: in the 90's there was an interview with Marlon Brando where he pointed out the double standard of how it's socially acceptable to mock and ridicule any group except Jews, and then after the interview he was branded an antisemite. I've searched high and low and couldn't find it, so it must have been scrubbed from the net, but I recall it was on Larry King, plus I read about it. Brando was a fairly progressive person himself who was an outspoken advocate for the mistreatment of Native Americans, so it's not like he was going off in a Mel Gibson style tirade.
Found the relevant snippet of said interview, albeit with a German title and subtitles:

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
This comic is a good example of how I think of Stonetoss as a whole. I mean I could be wrong of course, but I genuinely do not think he's some neo nazi alt right dude who is actually believing in "The Great Replacement" and all the shit about Jews masterminding everything (or however it goes). I think he's just some regular dude, obviously someone at least moderately right wing, who just gets a kick out of making this super offensive comic strip.

Personally, I imagine him like one of those anti-sjw youtuber dudes who records videos in front of their giant bookshelf of Xbox games and figurines.
He’s smart enough to know what boundaries to push. Going full GTKRWN hasn’t turned out well for others so it’s much safer to just be the comic equivalent of being a 4 chan /pol shitposter. The takes don’t always need to be particularly spicy to be effective. That’s what makes the left so butthurt about the comics where we have multiple failed attempts like r/antifastonetoss.

I agree with you about what he likely is IRL and that’s a big part of why he isn’t doxed. If you’re just some mid-20s huwhite guy who has a basic white collar job, plays the vidya, and draws some shitposter right-friendly comics every few days to blow off steam, it’s probably not going to give the left a lot of clues as to who he is.

NotStopped

kiwifarms.net
It's kinda meh comic, the message itself is couple of years old and the LGBT movement has long went ahead with the goalposts to points that are designed to hurt others (specifically kids).
That's the point. Online racism and lgbt stuff seemed innocent and fun at first but have both matured into dastardly faux-movements that harm children and break up families. How many reputations and relationships have been ruined or never started because some poor retard got "red pilled" and started spewing hate and trying to act "alpha" and "trad"? How many have been ruined because some poor retard starting thinking viscerally disgusting sexual perversion was okay to display in public? In both cases it is in the millions. Stone Toss is totally correct here, lgbtp and 'le zog frog' racism are two sides of a single shekel that has been used to estrange and divide families and communities in the West.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Stone Toss is totally correct here, lgbtp and 'le zog frog' racism are two sides of a single shekel that has been used to estrange and divide families and communities in the West.
And they're both things that actually can't be outright forbidden in a free society, even if they have negative results. Yet troons in particular attempt to do specifically that to the frogposters, to criminalize their deviant speech, even though they view their own deviant behavior as completely immunized from all criticism.

The Pink Panther

Pinky "Quartz" Universe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's the point. Online racism and lgbt stuff seemed innocent and fun at first but have both matured into dastardly faux-movements that harm children and break up families. How many reputations and relationships have been ruined or never started because some poor retard got "red pilled" and started spewing hate and trying to act "alpha" and "trad"? How many have been ruined because some poor retard starting thinking viscerally disgusting sexual perversion was okay to display in public? In both cases it is in the millions. Stone Toss is totally correct here, lgbtp and 'le zog frog' racism are two sides of a single shekel that has been used to estrange and divide families and communities in the West.
Bro.

This whole post:

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
I agree with you about what he likely is IRL and that’s a big part of why he isn’t doxed. If you’re just some mid-20s huwhite guy who has a basic white collar job, plays the vidya, and draws some shitposter right-friendly comics every few days to blow off steam, it’s probably not going to give the left a lot of clues as to who he is.
Honestly I'm super-amazed that as infiltrated and indoctrinated Silicon Valley is, some pink-haired asshole at twitter hasn't dug into the IP address of whomever's logging into Stonetoss' account and leaked that info to their commie buddies. The fact that mombot, Stonetoss, a few other anonymous notables managed to remain anonymous fills my heart with hope. Certain rules remain sacrosanct somehow, even in these crazy times where faggots yell at the employers of their enemies.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
Nah, It's about hypocrisy. He's saying that members of the LGBT community pushed for public acceptance on the grounds that what they do doesn't hurt anyone, but then demand that people that make edgy internet content be censored.

yoshitsune

Late Heian period cowboy
kiwifarms.net
Honestly I'm super-amazed that as infiltrated and indoctrinated Silicon Valley is, some pink-haired asshole at twitter hasn't dug into the IP address of whomever's logging into Stonetoss' account and leaked that info to their commie buddies. The fact that mombot, Stonetoss, a few other anonymous notables managed to remain anonymous fills my heart with hope. Certain rules remain sacrosanct somehow, even in these crazy times where faggots yell at the employers of their enemies.
It's all about having even the most basic of opsec. If we know anything about the internet today it's that it went from most sites encouraging that their users have the most basic of opsec (don't post ANY of your personal info online) to the complete opposite (freely tell everyone who you are, where you live, what you eat everyday etc.)
The average person still has this vision of doxers as some crazy internet hackers, when even some mentally ill troon can get someone fired because most people use the same damn username everywhere and they make sure to share as much personal info as possible.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Honestly I'm super-amazed that as infiltrated and indoctrinated Silicon Valley is, some pink-haired asshole at twitter hasn't dug into the IP address of whomever's logging into Stonetoss' account and leaked that info to their commie buddies.
I doubt his VPN address would do them any good and seriously doubt that he fails to take precautions.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
If anyone looks at the Nick Cannon debacle and doesn't see clear Jewish power in the media I don't know what to tell you. It all happened so quickly that it can't even be ignored, he called whites subhuman and trash and lesser, and then the moment he went to Jewish power he lost everything and had to do this pathetic hat-in-hand apology, just for that one thing. I mean it's right fucking there people.
He didn't just insult whites. He said people with little melanin are savages and lack compassion: that includes not only whites but (actual) moors, Arabs, Asians, native Americans, and, of course, also Jews. He pretty much insulted everybody who isn't black because he's a black supremacist. And for these people, everybody who isn't black is the enemy and everybody who is no white is also black because they have the most shallow notion of what ethnic compositions are.

But you're right. When I tried to google this news for the specific words he said, most of the articles about it go something like "Nick Cannon mentioned people without melanin are savages AND THEN HE WENT INTO A ANTI SEMITIC RAMPAGE ABOUT JEWISH PEOPLE, OH THE HUMANITY!". There is little mention how his words include basically every ethnic group that is fair of skin because these fuckers also think that if you aint white, you're browner than a chocolate.

Orange Rhymer

kiwifarms.net
There was a YouTube montage of all of MSM crying for "Online Speech Safety" whatever the fuck that means.

I totally believe within the next 4 years we will have regulated online speech. It will start with an 'advisory committee' evolve into a 'regulatory board' and end with a 'licensing agency'. "We do it for guns" will be the excuse. Brace for it. Brace for the fees and taxes that come with it as well. Look at airlines and the TSA.

New technologies will evolve - most of it funded/controlled by agencies, but new things will happen. Pirate sat radio internet? Flying mailboxes come back? Laser comm networks? Ultra low freq networks? Dunno.

I'm not being a downer, but the path is clear. The very fact Null has to beat back fraudulent DMCAs, C&Ds, and threats daily is a testimony to the fact that the USA does NOT want freedom anymore. The US Constitution died decades ago.

Today, the USA wants present day comfort at the expense of future prosperity.
Tomorrow, is present day survival with the promise of future comfort.

soy_king

I am the Prom King, I seethe at everything
kiwifarms.net
There was a YouTube montage of all of MSM crying for "Online Speech Safety" whatever the fuck that means.

I totally believe within the next 4 years we will have regulated online speech. It will start with an 'advisory committee' evolve into a 'regulatory board' and end with a 'licensing agency'. "We do it for guns" will be the excuse. Brace for it. Brace for the fees and taxes that come with it as well. Look at airlines and the TSA.

New technologies will evolve - most of it funded/controlled by agencies, but new things will happen. Pirate sat radio internet? Flying mailboxes come back? Laser comm networks? Ultra low freq networks? Dunno.

I'm not being a downer, but the path is clear. The very fact Null has to beat back fraudulent DMCAs, C&Ds, and threats daily is a testimony to the fact that the USA does NOT want freedom anymore. The US Constitution died decades ago.

Today, the USA wants present day comfort at the expense of future prosperity.
Tomorrow, is present day survival with the promise of future comfort.
Speech and guns aren't the same, because theres way more precedent protecting the 1st Amendment than there is the 2nd. If Biden wins, hell probably be able to replace Breyer and RBG, but that's about it. Alito will hold out out of spite, Thomas probably has another ten years in him, and the rest are fairly young guys. Barring some accidents, SCOTUS will probably maintain its balance for at least a decade. And for all the politicized BS Roberts has done, hes still fairly originalist when it comes to free expression

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
No it didn't. Look at any clear free speech case that hits SCOTUS. It comes back from 7-2 to unanimous every time.

Orange Rhymer

kiwifarms.net
No it didn't. Look at any clear free speech case that hits SCOTUS. It comes back from 7-2 to unanimous every time.
The mere fact it has to go up to SCOTUS proves my point. The next step is refusal to review, after that- the defendant gives up a lost cause.

Speech and guns aren't the same, because theres way more precedent protecting the 1st Amendment than there is the 2nd. If Biden wins, hell probably be able to replace Breyer and RBG, but that's about it. Alito will hold out out of spite, Thomas probably has another ten years in him, and the rest are fairly young guys. Barring some accidents, SCOTUS will probably maintain its balance for at least a decade. And for all the politicized BS Roberts has done, hes still fairly originalist when it comes to free expression
Relying on a kritarchy to protect rights is tenuous at best. Any law can be twisted or interpreted any way.

Every council/board/court/committee bows to the screaming mob. Mostly, to save their own skin.

soy_king

I am the Prom King, I seethe at everything
kiwifarms.net
You're using big words while not actually understanding the process and the actors involved. There are unpublicized conservative NGO's that have funded legal challenges, and will likely continue as more GOP legislators begin to realize the private companies are overstepping their bounds. Further, while the Democrats have a history of ignoring the laws when convenient, they cant just ignore SCOTUS decisions, especially very clear commands. Any attempts to stifle online expression will come from private companies working in tandem with leftist politicians and NGOs, as explicit government restrictions on free expression will be almost guaranteed to be shut down.

Orange Rhymer

kiwifarms.net
You're using big words while not actually understanding the process and the actors involved. There are unpublicized conservative NGO's that have funded legal challenges, and will likely continue as more GOP legislators begin to realize the private companies are overstepping their bounds. Further, while the Democrats have a history of ignoring the laws when convenient, they cant just ignore SCOTUS decisions, especially very clear commands. Any attempts to stifle online expression will come from private companies working in tandem with leftist politicians and NGOs, as explicit government restrictions on free expression will be almost guaranteed to be shut down.
lol. 'NGOs will save us', and 'unpublicized actors'.
That is religion, not Constitutional Law.
How did the NGOs save the US from the countless regulatory agencies that current restrict US constitutional rights?

edit- minor sp errors.

Last edited:
Tags
None