StoneToss / Red Panels -

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
He didn't just insult whites. He said people with little melanin are savages and lack compassion: that includes not only whites but (actual) moors, Arabs, Asians, native Americans, and, of course, also Jews. He pretty much insulted everybody who isn't black because he's a black supremacist. And for these people, everybody who isn't black is the enemy and everybody who is no white is also black because they have the most shallow notion of what ethnic compositions are.

But you're right. When I tried to google this news for the specific words he said, most of the articles about it go something like "Nick Cannon mentioned people without melanin are savages AND THEN HE WENT INTO A ANTI SEMITIC RAMPAGE ABOUT JEWISH PEOPLE, OH THE HUMANITY!". There is little mention how his words include basically every ethnic group that is fair of skin because these fuckers also think that if you aint white, you're browner than a chocolate.
That reveals the real dialectic at play here, and just shows that Nick Cannon is not as skilled at it as the dozens and dozens of famous rappers and actors who basically believe the exact same thing. His scramble afterward - similar to Ice Cube's for the exact same thing - was just them not getting the memo that Jews aren't allowed to be considered white in this sense. I've come to believe this is due to not only survival techniques, but Jewish Leftist groups traditionally aligning with Black Power groups throughout the 20th century in various armed conflicts and domestic terrorist plots.
Black people have a permanent identity crisis and very little to call as their own, so when white people like a gay dance they came up with or a wacky new word, they really cling to that desperately because they can't point to much else. So this is just an extension of them looking at the hand they've played themselves into and we come to the conclusion black skin is magic, and if you don't have dark skin you are the inverse of magic. Asian people and lighter skinned South Americans don't much care because it's not directed to them, and they're allowed to just be racist and treat them like particularly irritating special ed kids.

You're using big words while not actually understanding the process and the actors involved. There are unpublicized conservative NGO's that have funded legal challenges, and will likely continue as more GOP legislators begin to realize the private companies are overstepping their bounds. Further, while the Democrats have a history of ignoring the laws when convenient, they cant just ignore SCOTUS decisions, especially very clear commands. Any attempts to stifle online expression will come from private companies working in tandem with leftist politicians and NGOs, as explicit government restrictions on free expression will be almost guaranteed to be shut down.
Sorry for the double post but this is just my kind of bullshit to derail a thread about,

The key word here is "unpublicized." The moment any political-affiliated group or organization gets hit with "you're defending Nazis and endangering lives" they will just pack it up. We've seen this happen. It's not so much about SCOTUS, it's about the several new levels that exist between SCOTUS and your every day life and the oligopoly of international tech giants working hand-in-glove with the government to make their dumb jobs easier.

Even now, the government cannot persecute you for free speech, and it must protect that. Unless you're on a huge platform, which is private (despite receiving government subsidies, tax breaks, regulatory deals, etc.,) and have convinced you that they do not either need or should desire to play by these rules. And then these platforms work alongside the government to flag speech, purchases, etc. ISPs do this all the time. The thots getting uppity about facial recognition software ruining their OnlyFans accounts is fuel for our autistic chortling but if anyone can't see where this is leading they're just being willfully optimistic.

So yeah there's a LOT the government can't do, but the government doesn't need to, it just needs its tech oligopoly to break every fucking rule in the book and feed them the data in the interest of Public Safety, which is one of the few things they pride above all else. That was the excuse for the NSA spying on us all by the way. It's always the same excuse. It's much easier if the press is in line with this (they clearly are) and weak politicians are able to be harangued by the most simple-minded cretins to fall in line (they have.) They just banned, what, 150k boomers from Twitter for talking about how Liberal celebrities and elites are evil? The reasoning being "misinformation?" We think we're moving around in the darkness but it's just their hammer is big enough to block out the sun.

Every single day - despite us all in our far-flung corners laughing about how retarded it all is - they're building a case against the words we say, the things we believe, and the ideas we have because those "do harm." That's at least a war we can fight, we cannot fight the insane shitshow that is the government treating Google like it's the shining example of Liberal internationalist values. We can push back against cultural narratives, but not for long, the worst stuff none of us get to decide on and politicians are the least likely people to take on the scale of a system this corrupt.
At this point you realize you pretty much ONLY have SCOTUS on your side, but there's a Metro 2033 labyrinth of trials and tribulations before they even weigh in on anything, and we're still openly discussing that in 10 years even that might not help anyone.

Orange Rhymer

kiwifarms.net
Sorry for the double post but this is just my kind of bullshit to derail a thread about,

The key word here is "unpublicized." The moment any political-affiliated group or organization gets hit with "you're defending Nazis and endangering lives" they will just pack it up. We've seen this happen. It's not so much about SCOTUS, it's about the several new levels that exist between SCOTUS and your every day life and the oligopoly of international tech giants working hand-in-glove with the government to make their dumb jobs easier.
Even now, the government cannot persecute you for free speech, and it must protect that. Unless you're on a huge platform, which is private (despite receiving government subsidies, tax breaks, regulatory deals, etc.,) and have convinced you that they do not either need or should desire to play by these rules. And then these platforms work alongside the government to flag speech, purchases, etc. ISPs do this all the time. The thots getting uppity about facial recognition software ruining their OnlyFans accounts is fuel for our autistic chortling but if anyone can't see where this is leading they're just being willfully optimistic.
The RIAA and PMRC did it first. That will be the template.
The government colluded and supported the effort - even to the point of a warrant less 'raid' of Jello Biafra's personal home and detention.
Completely unconstitutional, illegal, and totally sanctioned by federal, state, and local agencies.

...but we will find another way to network.
Anyway. I think I should stop derailing the Stonetoss thread. Apologies if you didn't find it interesting.

• Agree
Reactions: Rekkington

soy_king

I am the Prom King, I seethe at everything
kiwifarms.net
lol. 'NGOs will save us', and 'unpublicized actors'.
That is religion, not Constitutional Law.
How did the NGOs save the US from the countless regulatory agencies that current restrict US constitutional rights?

edit- minor sp errors.
Name the regulatory agencies that are restricting your first amendment right to free expression.

So yeah there's a LOT the government can't do, but the government doesn't need to, it just needs its tech oligopoly to break every fucking rule in the book and feed them the data in the interest of Public Safety, which is one of the few things they pride above all else. That was the excuse for the NSA spying on us all by the way. It's always the same excuse. It's much easier if the press is in line with this (they clearly are) and weak politicians are able to be harangued by the most simple-minded cretins to fall in line (they have.) They just banned, what, 150k boomers from Twitter for talking about how Liberal celebrities and elites are evil? The reasoning being "misinformation?" We think we're moving around in the darkness but it's just their hammer is big enough to block out the sun.

Every single day - despite us all in our far-flung corners laughing about how retarded it all is - they're building a case against the words we say, the things we believe, and the ideas we have because those "do harm." That's at least a war we can fight, we cannot fight the insane shitshow that is the government treating Google like it's the shining example of Liberal internationalist values. We can push back against cultural narratives, but not for long, the worst stuff none of us get to decide on and politicians are the least likely people to take on the scale of a system this corrupt.
At this point you realize you pretty much ONLY have SCOTUS on your side, but there's a Metro 2033 labyrinth of trials and tribulations before they even weigh in on anything, and we're still openly discussing that in 10 years even that might not help anyone.
also sorry for DBLPOST, but That's my point. The government itself cant restrict your speech, and it will use the tech sector to do that. The problem is is that the tech sector is very skewed towards one ideology, and the right is starting to realize this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
also sorry for DBLPOST, but That's my point. The government itself cant restrict your speech, and it will use the tech sector to do that. The problem is is that the tech sector is very skewed towards one ideology, and the right is starting to realize this.
The Right have been too slow on the uptake on all this shit in general, they're still out there crying "hypocrisy!" and nobody cares. The Right in general spent too many years going down the free speech rabbithole and the Left adapted by exploiting the hate speech loophole, which gets the Right stuck in this dumb fucking quagmire where they're spending all their time appealing to the public how they're actually more Liberal than the Liberals and siding with a bunch of good-optics grifters in the process. Look to Dan Crenshaw if you want to see how absolutely doomed it all is.

This is why this extra technocratic layer is worse than if it was actually the government. I would prefer government oppression, because at least they would dignify with me as seeing me as an enemy. By adding this one extra layer it's thrown everyone for a tailspin and it's too insanely bureaucratic for the average person to track. Furthermore it dupes all the remaining Libertarians into defending Jeff Bezos, and you have Sean Hannity up here defending Amazon as "free capitalism" and there's nothing wrong with monopolies. They still live in the vote-with-your-wallet world where we can just check out of state-backed monopolies or just start our own Amazon! Like we tried to start our own Patreon more than once and each time private interests conspired to break those, like each time we try to start our own social networks and they get banned similarly.

Anyway to bring this back to the thread topic that's why Stonetoss has such popularity, he's not really hypocritical about anything as long as you see him as something close to a Third Positionist which is interesting enough to kickstart all the disaffected Libertarian, Alt-Right, Dissident-Right types. That's the new movement to watch in my opinion, and right now their mainstream dude is Tucker Carlson who is now enjoying historic ratings.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Anyway to bring this back to the thread topic that's why Stonetoss has such popularity, he's not really hypocritical about anything as long as you see him as something close to a Third Positionist which is interesting enough to kickstart all the disaffected Libertarian, Alt-Right, Dissident-Right types. That's the new movement to watch in my opinion, and right now their mainstream dude is Tucker Carlson who is now enjoying historic ratings.
He definitely does not appeal to the typical conservatives because they have the biggest hardons for Israel and Joos. Even actual Jewish people laugh at Stone Toss, but these neocon ghouls would rather die than insult trump's dear chosenites.

Orange Rhymer

kiwifarms.net
So any time you don't like the results of an election, you have a right to start murdering people. Ok.
Yeah. This toon really misses the shot.
HOWEVER.
This comic DOES relay the intentions of the left (to murder), and their perception of Trump as 'the king', (but also as voted into office?), and tries to correlate the 1776 militia/revolutionaries as their 'cause' today (but I thought that the founding of this country was racist and an affront to indigenous peoples?...)

Anyway. It's one of the left's better attempts. Solid C due to mixed/incorrect/garbled messages. Considering their usual attempts, that is high praise.

Reverend

kiwifarms.net

See I'm two minds about this comic. On one had the cop is clearly pushing the person away that wants to help the cops and at the same time protect them from the asshole rioters that are raining death on said cop.

On the other hand we got the purported intent of the comic that the cops will stop normal people from protesting normal things and ignore the total anarchists.

The Last Stand

I need more gin.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
On one had the cop is clearly pushing the person away that wants to help the cops and at the same time protect them from the asshole rioters that are raining death on said cop.
I heard that by orders of the local governments, cops are order to section off riots in one location, let them "burn themselves out." Take that what you will.

On the other hand we got the purported intent of the comic that the cops will stop normal people from protesting normal things and ignore the total anarchists.
That's what pisses me off about these anarchists; there's too many of them to distinguish them from actual peaceful protestors. So they go all or nothing.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
The graphics and composition of the cartoon are pretty good. Me likes.

See I'm two minds about this comic. On one had the cop is clearly pushing the person away that wants to help the cops.
Sadly, those anarchists are still citizens of the US and they still have a right to not being just shot dead, as much as we don't like them and (some) wish this would happen. I know it sounds cringy to say that the police is protecting ANTIFA from the common people, but the common people of America are quite fed up with these assholes and unlike them, not only they own guns but know how to use them correctly. The police is the only thing now that can prevent a civil war, that same civil war that is already happening in practice despite people keep thinking is an overreaction to mention it.

OTOH, they already abused their right to protest because burning down a building is not protesting, especially when they have in fact very little support by normal people no matter how "fair" is their cause. What's the reason they aren't having their ass deservedly kicked? Optics? Trump doesn't give a shit about being called Hitler, so I don't know why isn't he harsher as he should be. Europe doesn't give a shit about these people either:

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I heard that by orders of the local governments, cops are order to section off riots in one location, let them "burn themselves out." Take that what you will.
That's like not exterminating rats because somehow if you just ignore them, they'll get tired of infesting your building.

OTOH, they already abused their right to protest because burning down a building is not protesting, especially when they have in fact very little support by normal people no matter how "fair" is their cause.
They are the personification of that Popper meme they love to quote so much about tolerance. Not only do they themselves have absolute contempt for freedom of speech, which they would violently destroy for everyone else but them, but their own "protests" aren't even speech. Not even the most ardent free speech fundamentalist thinks burning down buildings and murdering people is "speech."

Bob Barker

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's what pisses me off about these anarchists; there's too many of them to distinguish them from actual peaceful protestors. So they go all or nothing.
Thats their intention. They call it black bloc tactics or some shit. They all dress similar, cover their faces and travel in a large crowd. You see one guy doing something illegal and don't immediately arrest him, he gets away scott free because he blends in with the rest who are just "peaceful"

Orange Rhymer

kiwifarms.net
See I'm two minds about this comic. On one had the cop is clearly pushing the person away that wants to help the cops and at the same time protect them from the asshole rioters that are raining death on said cop.

Remember - Police unions were at the forefront of guncontrol for decades. Police unions USED to be solidly democrat supporting as well.
I will sympathize with cops now. But, I won't forget the past.

and I won't forget who will come for my guns...

They are the personification of that Popper meme they love to quote so much about tolerance. Not only do they themselves have absolute contempt for freedom of speech, which they would violently destroy for everyone else but them, but their own "protests" aren't even speech. Not even the most ardent free speech fundamentalist thinks burning down buildings and murdering people is "speech."
This comic?
1595984925566.png

Tags
None