StoneToss / Red Panels -

HarblMcDavid

in ur zone, dekin' my harbl
kiwifarms.net
I hate that his quote is often used solely against Nazis. Karl Popper hated Marxists as well, and often criticized Karl Marx's writings. He also worked alongside the likes of Friedrich Hayek and Milton Friedman, whom many lefttists despise with a passion.
Marxists really don't want you to check out how hard he went in on Marxism...
I found that those of my friends who were admirers of Marx, Freud, and Adler, were impressed by a number of points common to these theories, and especially by their apparent explanatory power. These theories appeared to be able to explain practically everything that happened within the fields to which they referred. The study of any of them seemed to have the effect of an intellectual conversion or revelation, opening your eyes to a new truth hidden from those not yet initiated. Once your eyes were thus opened you saw confirming instances everywhere: the world was full of verifications of the theory.

Whatever happened always confirmed it. Thus its truth appeared manifest; and unbelievers were clearly people who did not want to see the manifest truth; who refused to see it, either because it was against their class interest, or because of their repressions which were still ‘un-analysed’ and crying aloud for treatment.
So great was his annoyance at the theories of Marx, Freud and Adler being treated like they had the authority of science that this is a preamble to Popper going full autism and nailing down exactly what it means for something to be scientific.

It's a crying shame Soros appropriated the name of Popper's book for his Marxist revolutionary funding platform and that the commies will of course try to make it out that Popper wouldn't be applying the exact quotes about "tolerance of intolerance" against them right now if he were currently alive, but that's how the rules for radicals bunch roll.

Fentanyl Floyd

2 months and 6 days sober
kiwifarms.net
It’s a reference to shit like this:

This picture perfectly encapsulates the state of the west right now. From the nog attacking him, the police officer grabbing him, and the third hand grabbing him from behind representing white liberals. While all he does is stand there and take it. If one is to ask just how bad things really are, simply show them this picture.

Last edited:

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
I hate that his quote is often used solely against Nazis. Karl Popper hated Marxists as well, and often criticized Karl Marx's writings. He also worked alongside the likes of Friedrich Hayek and Milton Friedman, whom many lefttists despise with a passion.
Karl Popper disliked Marxists but he absolutely hated Nazis, that book that's quoted was created literally due to deal with Fascism and end Nationalism so that WW2 would never happen again. Marxism is a whole huge retarded set of systems that not only acts as a template for the future but a pseudo-scientific method to reinterpret the past, so a lot of Leftists can like one part but hate that part. Plus a lot of these guys were moving beyond class-struggle entirely and moved to more nefarious models to explain why America should be blown up and rebuilt.
That's the funny thing about Marxism, most of the Leftist criticism of him just says he didn't go far enough. That's why you have dudes like Popper and others taking the entire concept of Western thought on trial, especially the canon of philosophers.

Ending Nationalism is something Marxists, Popper, Hayek, and Friedman all pretty much had in common in their most famous works. Once you boil down their recommendations to fix the world it all pretty much became open borders, open markets, the atomized individual, and blaming nationalism/traditionalism for everything that's wrong with the world. This is why people keep getting tripped up because they think Leftist is just a synonym for Communist but you can look at all the foundational literature and see which ones overlap in America post-WW2. Peoples' opinions on them have shifted over time too, most of the criticisms of Hayek I see these days come from the Right and as far as I can tell people just hate Friedman cause he is like a big cartoon capitalist, even though in Capitalism & Freedom he was talking about no drug laws, open borders, gay rights, and a lot of cultural shit.

>leftist meme wall of text

Literally could've just been compressed into "Gender is NOT the same as sex".
>gender is assigned for culture and behavior
No it's not you fucking retards, it's sex being observed at birth. Seriously, how fucking hard is it for these mentally unhinged schizos to grasp the concept that you aren't assigned a gender at birthm but rather have your sex observed.

Lemmingwise

Judging you internally
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>leftist meme wall of text
Literally could've just been compressed into "Gender is NOT the same as sex".
>gender is assigned for culture and behavior
No it's not you fucking retards, it's sex being observed at birth. Seriously, how fucking hard is it for these mentally unhinged schizos to grasp the concept that you aren't assigned a gender at birthm but rather have your sex observed.
For 99.999999% of history it's both. The distinction is recent and even then only the biggest deviants assign opposite gender to genitals.

yoshitsune

Late Heian period cowboy
kiwifarms.net
For 99.999999% of history it's both. The distinction is recent and even then only the biggest deviants assign opposite gender to genitals.
Whoa whoa, so you're telling me that men who look like ogres and put on a dress and a wig and type "uwu" all the time aren't considered women? They have feminine penises don't you know. You literally just curbstomped hundreds of billions of unborn trans children!

Lemmingwise

Judging you internally
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This picture perfectly encapsulates the state of the west right now. From the nog attacking him, the police officer grabbing him, and the third hand grabbing him from behind representing white liberals. While all he does is stand there and take it. If one is to ask just how bad things really are, simply show them this picture.
Bretty gud, but the hand behind him is similarly tattoos as himself. I'd say it represents right wing infighting / lack of unity.

wtfNeedSignUp

kiwifarms.net
The first one is how it's okay
The thing that's infuriating about those comics is that they don't even try to excuse their bullshit, but act like it's okay because either every one of the people against them is a hypocrite nazi or that they just rewrite the dictionary to go with their un-reality.

Lemmingwise

Judging you internally
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
John Money surely was a piece of work, but the summary is incorrect—he coined the phrase gender identity, not gender.
Gender identity, gender role and sexual orientation were all coined by John Money. He also coined "paraphilia" which ended up replacing "perversions" in the DSM-iii.

I think he was also the popularizer for gender as distinct from sex, but I'm not 100% on that.

Last edited:

FuckedUp

kiwifarms.net
Since Pumpkinface is part of the Stonetoss extended comic universe they did a response to that shitty troon comic a few pages back.
Of course there are a lot of very angry Alphabet people who don't know about John money or the history of Gender so they are rather upset at this especially since this quick summary is really all you need to know.
tweet / archive
View attachment 1485812
Funny thing is I read a Cracked article in like 2012 that included this in a "fucked up things doctors did" article. How much times have changed...

yoshitsune

Late Heian period cowboy
kiwifarms.net
Funny thing is I read a Cracked article in like 2012 that included this in a "fucked up things doctors did" article. How much times have changed...
At uni I had one course which dealt with ethics in scientific research. Money was one of the examples of unethical experimentation. I doubt things have changed because I'm an Eastern Euro, but you never know.

Lemmingwise

Judging you internally
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At uni I had one course which dealt with ethics in scientific research. Money was one of the examples of unethical experimentation. I doubt things have changed because I'm an Eastern Euro, but you never know.
Why tho? Because he forced kids into sexual acts without their parent's knowledge? Or because he hid the failure from his experiments and instead proclaimed huge success, leading to more and more hospitals offering sex change operations?

I have trouble figuring out why it was unethical. So did some wikipedians:

wikipedians.PNG

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Why tho? Because he forced kids into sexual acts without their parent's knowledge? Or because he hid the failure from his experiments and instead proclaimed huge success, leading to more and more hospitals offering sex change operations?

View attachment 1487205
Only bigots would complain about a pedophile forcing brothers to engage in sexual acts with each other, resulting in both their suicides. Otherwise he was a super good top shelf doctor, right?

yoshitsune

Late Heian period cowboy
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1487205
Both, our professor also mentioned Money falsifying evidence, but I vividly remember some Dutch professor being used as a prime example of that because him admitting that he just made data up happened just a few years prior to my first year at university. I struggle to remember his name though.

Lemmingwise

Judging you internally
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Both, our professor also mentioned Money falsifying evidence, but I vividly remember some Dutch professor being used as a prime example of that because him admitting that he just made data up happened just a few years prior to my first year at university. I struggle to remember his name though.
I remember that vaguely. That was a pretty big scandal.

• Feels
Reactions: Lemmingwise
Tags
None