StoneToss / Red Panels -

Noideawhattopick

kiwifarms.net
Paraphilia is fine by me, but one wonders why he removed homosexuality from it. It kinda technically is.
Not just kinda, can in a normal way a man impregnate another man?
No? It is a perversion then.
Now that I think about it:
Allow people to change their gender along with sex-organ-operations.
Now you can have a male impregnate another "man". No perversion present anymore.

greengrilledcheese

Free, White, and 21
kiwifarms.net
See that last reply by VinesNFluff? It's a perfect example of a point I made a while back in another thread:

He wasn't supposed to be hearing these podcasts/videos/ideas because he is a leftist. Their ideology is so weak that they fear their minions may be swayed to the other side by merely hearing the opposition's arguments. That's why the whole deplatforming thing is so important to them.

Lemmingwise

Judging you internally
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So you were busy sucking Muslim dicks as they overrun your country?
No, I said Netherlands, not Randstad.

I don't even know what they mean, outside of ACAB. anyone care to explain?
All Cops Are Bastard.

The other symbols are
The pedophile boy lover symbol (triangle spiral)
Iron front weimar republic paramilitary symbol (the three arrow / drei pfeile)
Satanic pentagram / baphomet sigil (5 stars, but he placed it upside down this way it's a christian symbol for the 5 wounds of christ or a pagan symbol for the five senses)
And the symbolism of burning an american flag.

The guy on the left has one:
The intentionally dumb white power symbol of finger to thumb, to make media overreact to hate symbols.

If I missed any symbols, let me know.

Last edited:

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't even know what they mean, outside of ACAB. anyone care to explain?
The triangle patterns on their dress is a symbol used by pedophiles. The milkshakes on the ground refer to how, for a while, Antifa types would throw them at politicians they didn't like. The turned-over trash can is a reference to how these rioters are often seen beating up trash cans for no reason. The burning American flag is self explanatory. "ACAB" is an anti-police statement meaning "all cops are bad," which ironically was first popularized by white supremacist movements. Their necklace is a Satanic symbol, I believe. As for the symbol they're spraying, it's called the "iron front," and is a symbol of Antifa, although it was originally used by actual anti-fascist movements in history's past.

As for the guy on the left, that's the "okay" symbol. It originally was meant to be a hoax saying it meant "white power," done because it's such a universally used and common gesture. The hoax actually worked, and now it's been accepted as a genuine white supremacist symbol by stupid people.

Kiwi FBI Liason

queen of kiwifarms – varg
kiwifarms.net
No, I said Netherlands, not Randstad.

All Cops Are Bastard.

The other symbols are
The pedophile boy lover symbol (triangle spiral)
Iron front weimar republic paramilitary symbol (the three arrow / drei pfeile)
Satanic pentagram / baphomet sigil (5 stars, but he placed it upside down this way it's a christian symbol for the 5 wounds of christ or a pagan symbol for the five senses)
And the symbolism of burning an american flag.

The guy on the left has one:
The intentionally dumb white power symbol of finger to thumb, to make media overreact to hate symbols.

If I missed any symbols, let me know.
Every time a commie uses the three arrows symbol, ask them what each arrow stands for.

Hamsteroid

:hamflex:
kiwifarms.net
What do they stand for, sounds like a great rabbit hole to go down.
The arrow represent the three enemies of Democracy (Monarchism, Fascism and Communism) as well as the three pillars of the Weimarer Labour Movement: Party, Union and the Reichsbanner Schwarz-Rot-Gold (a union of "centrist" parties to defend the parliamentary democracy against political extremists)

Tags
None