StoneToss / Red Panels -

Joe Swanson

Famed TV Cripple
kiwifarms.net
Do you have the links or video clips to share? I think someone may have shared the Stonetoss Killstream way back on the thread, but I don't think anyone has shared the Red Panels one for comparison.
I'm pretty sure it was the other way around, either way they need to be posted in the same place

RadicalCentrist

kiwifarms.net
Interesting that they translated the bitcoin one, that showed Stone's iffy grip on economics pretty well and probably isn't one his fans would want to share. I recall that he used to be an anarcho-capitalist back in the redpanels days before he realised that didn't work.

Of course, someone could prove me wrong and build a town funded with bitcoin, but I doubt it.
Funny you should say "a town built with bitcoin" as that's is exactly what multi-millionaire Akon is trying to do

wtfNeedSignUp

kiwifarms.net
South Park did it better.

Boo.
South Park did a great job at taking a complex social and economic question and making an entire generation of retards ignore it completely in favour of an (admittedly funny) meme.
A good chunk of StoneToss comics is just saying obvious things that a lot of people forget due to how shit the media is about informing people. Like the use of cheap illegal immigration labour to drive wages down.

The Pink Panther

It eeez what it eeez
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do you have the links or video clips to share? I think someone may have shared the Stonetoss Killstream way back on the thread, but I don't think anyone has shared the Red Panels one for comparison.
Here's the Redpanels: https://www.bitchute.com/video/PnetfsusiC1q/

As for the Stonetoss, Killstream is hard to find. There was an active link for it in the thread, but it got terminated. It might be completely wiped off, but I remember listening and hearing two different voices. RedPanels has a much deeper voice than Stonetoss, but Stonetoss is not high-pitched either. He just has a dopier kinda voice.

Well, they're not wrong.
Disagree. Every political figure/commentator that gets banned from social media ends up fading from relevancy without that platform. The left knows deplatforming "works", and even repeat that over and over again, but then still fall back on this stupid shit of "Oh, well you TECHNICALLY aren't having your speech infringed upon, since you can still go say what you want! You just don't have your major platforms" etc.

wtfNeedSignUp

kiwifarms.net
Southpark mocked the idea and the people who hold it. Stonetoss is mocking the people don't hold this idea, because it's so obviously true.
Very different.
It's impossible to say with 100% certainty in all cases, but there is a clear logical line in how illegal immigration screws the low income worker, stemming directly from the Supply vs. Demand curve and the fact that illegal immigrants are in a worse wage bargaining position and don't need to be paid all the extra health coverage and get those pesky worker rights.
Of course it wouldn't be StoneToss if they put this huge paragraph in, so it's left to the viewer to understand it with a single line of text.
Meanwhile South Park just make one side to being gay and I doubt people quoting the episode even remember any argument about why illegal immigration isn't something that exists solely to increase the profit of the companies/corporations employing them (and vote illegaly for Democrats who'll perpetually dangle the carrot of "we'll give you citizenship and healthcare this time").

soy_king

I am the Prom King, I seethe at everything
kiwifarms.net
It's impossible to say with 100% certainty in all cases, but there is a clear logical line in how illegal immigration screws the low income worker, stemming directly from the Supply vs. Demand curve and the fact that illegal immigrants are in a worse wage bargaining position and don't need to be paid all the extra health coverage and get those pesky worker rights.
Of course it wouldn't be StoneToss if they put this huge paragraph in, so it's left to the viewer to understand it with a single line of text.
Meanwhile South Park just make one side to being gay and I doubt people quoting the episode even remember any argument about why illegal immigration isn't something that exists solely to increase the profit of the companies/corporations employing them (and vote illegaly for Democrats who'll perpetually dangle the carrot of "we'll give you citizenship and healthcare this time").
Everyone also forgets that the original episode also had a character called liberal hippie douche who kept arguing how diversity is our strength and minority cultures should be allowed to maintain their vibrant culture and not need to assimilate. The moral of that episode was to prevent immigration by helping poorer countries build their own infrastructure to make people less inclined to leave. The character and message got warped because the original line stuck.

Tags
None