StoneToss / Red Panels -

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Well, they're not wrong.
The other day Nick Monroe came to my memory. The guy was banned from twitter. I haven't heard of him in a while... I googled him, he last wrote something in January. His last gab post was in June. He seems active in telegram, but the thing is, I HAD to google him and it happened because I just happened to remember him.

Yes, they can make a person disappear just like that, even if not in physical form.

wtfNeedSignUp

kiwifarms.net
The moral of that episode was to prevent immigration by helping poorer countries build their own infrastructure to make people less inclined to leave. The character and message got warped because the original line stuck.
tbf it's still a retarded fence sitting position. Barring cases where your country recently invaded or collectively took advantage of a another country, there is no moral justification to spend money fixing it, and, if anything, it would likely only lead to dependence and corruption in that country who will see the USA as a good place to dump their unwanted.

Erischan

chaos goddess
kiwifarms.net
tbf it's still a retarded fence sitting position. Barring cases where your country recently invaded or collectively took advantage of a another country, there is no moral justification to spend money fixing it, and, if anything, it would likely only lead to dependence and corruption in that country who will see the USA as a good place to dump their unwanted.
There are two possible cases: Either we aren't responsible for their country being shit, in which case why should we fix it, or we are, in which case why would we welcome refugees who view us as their enemy?

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Once again, they always bring up the "biology" argument without elaboration. When people on the other side of the argument point to chromosomes, they at least try explaining it.

Honestly, "gender identity is based in biology" is probably the greatest meme these people have.

• Agree
Reactions: Pissmaster

wtfNeedSignUp

kiwifarms.net
Jesus this Reddit page is an anti intellectual cancer. They basically repeat the joke like a mantra while showing that they have no idea about biology, appealing instead to authority that only ruled transgenderism isn't a mental illness because of politics.

• Agree
Reactions: Flaming Insignias

mynameisntRyan

But I wish it was
kiwifarms.net
There are two possible cases: Either we aren't responsible for their country being shit, in which case why should we fix it, or we are, in which case why would we welcome refugees who view us as their enemy?
When did the trans question become so prevalent? What, are the gays not woke now that Obama said "gays aren't bad, actually"?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Sir Wesley Tailpipe

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
When did the trans question become so prevalent? What, are the gays not woke now that Obama said "gays aren't bad, actually"?
He wasn't even out in the lead on that and had run on being opposed to gay marriage and stopping with civil unions. Biden had a "gaffe" where he said might as well go ahead with gay marriage. In fact it polled great. Biden has too many of these things for me to think he's just some bumbling avuncular idiot.

Lemmingwise

Don't speak to me or my daughter ever again
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From a political standpoint, when you got a trans "first lady". There's a significant transgender agenda from the whitehouse during obama's term, even if you go by the leftwing press.

Also the whole bruce jenner thing. That's really what broke the dam from a media/public perception standpoint.

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
From a political standpoint, when you got a trans "first lady". There's a significant transgender agenda from the whitehouse during obama's term, even if you go by the leftwing press.

Also the whole bruce jenner thing. That's really what broke the dam from a media/public perception standpoint.
If there’s one big takeaway from Obama’s time in office, it’s how deep and wide the level of cooperation was between Obama and his administration with the media. The media never stopped carrying water for Obama, he hired hundreds of journalists to his administration and they always seemed to do Obama’s dirty work so he could appear “presidential.” Obama’s tranny agenda most definitely tied with the media’s push for more girlcock.

Same goes for social justice. Obama would “denounce” SJWs but then behind the scenes would threaten to defund schools if safe spaces weren’t being created. Obama was truly a scummy, two-faced piece of shit. Ziocon Don’s nonstop bootlicking of Israel is pathetic but Obama is/was evil.

Dang Woodchucks!

PE⬇️ KO↘️ PE➡️ KO⬆️ PE⬆️ KO⬇️
kiwifarms.net
And yet I have a feeling that an all white production of Ghandi or Seven Samurai would run into some problems.
Remember when Rami Malek got shit for playing an Egyptian?
Or Keanu Reeves being the secondary protagonist for his samurai fantasy film getting shit over "hwaytwashing" when he's literally the only one with a drop of white anything... and it's a plot point!

Tags
None