StoneToss / Red Panels -

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net

wtfNeedSignUp

kiwifarms.net
It's hard to say for sure but there seems to be a tendency of mothers to push their children into being LGBT for social points, with predictable results for the dads if they disagree.

Reactions: SageInAllFields

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

We Have A Winner!
kiwifarms.net
Storytime. Spill the beans.
Not OP, but something similar happened to me, at least if I’m reading the room right.
My mom found out I was seeing guys, I didn’t ‘come out’, she found out, it was all “I’m so proud of you for being yourself. I’m so happy you’re getting out there and having a dating life. It’s great that blah blah blah blah blah.”
It came from a good place, it really did. She was genuinely happy that her kid was actually putting himself out there for once. I can’t fault her for that.
But, here’s the thing. The one time (that I know of) my brother tried to date a girl, it was “Be careful. Make sure she’s actually good for you. I don’t trust her. Don’t get your heart broken.” Stuff like that.
I’m just sitting there thinking, ‘well, what the fuck?’ I mean, the girl was one of the ones Scott Pilgrim ruined, but even then it struck me as a really odd difference in reactions. And if you knew my brother, you would be proud of him for landing a woman in general, but that’s neither here nor there.
From what I’ve seen with other homos, it’s like the mother starts to think that their kid is as close to being the ‘gay best friend’ without actually being one as possible.

Lemmingwise

Don't speak to me or my daughter ever again
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not OP, but something similar happened to me, at least if I’m reading the room right.
My mom found out I was seeing guys, I didn’t ‘come out’, she found out, it was all “I’m so proud of you for being yourself. I’m so happy you’re getting out there and having a dating life. It’s great that blah blah blah blah blah.”
It came from a good place, it really did. She was genuinely happy that her kid was actually putting himself out there for once. I can’t fault her for that.
But, here’s the thing. The one time (that I know of) my brother tried to date a girl, it was “Be careful. Make sure she’s actually good for you. I don’t trust her. Don’t get your heart broken.” Stuff like that.
I’m just sitting there thinking, ‘well, what the fuck?’ I mean, the girl was one of the ones Scott Pilgrim ruined, but even then it struck me as a really odd difference in reactions. And if you knew my brother, you would be proud of him for landing a woman in general, but that’s neither here nor there.
From what I’ve seen with other homos, it’s like the mother starts to think that their kid is as close to being the ‘gay best friend’ without actually being one as possible.
Thanks for sharing.

It just allows them to socially posture to other women. "My son is a lawyer" "Well my son is a doctor!" has become "My son came out as a gay." "Well my son is a beautiful woman reading to kids in the library!"

It's not about what the mother can do for the kids but vice versa.

Last edited:

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

We Have A Winner!
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for sharing.

It just allows them to socially posture to other women. "My son is a lawyer" "Well my son is a doctor!" has become "My son came out as a gay." "Well my son is a beautiful woman reading to kids in the library!"

Definitely that for some women. Victim points and all that.
I also think it’s partly an American obsession with “masculinity=bad”, and they equate homosexuality with being less masculine.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Thanks for sharing.

Some would say men are obsessed about status, but women are more into it and they often use men for it: "my husband's hotter than yours", " my father's richer than yours ", "my son's smarter than yours". It's all about being better than other women by proxy, that's why actual MBP is so common among women.

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Such a great improvement. Now, instead of boasting that your son defends the innocent or saves lives, you boast "My son sucks lots of cocks! Big ones, black ones, no matter what kind of dick, he sucks it! He must have gallons of cum in his belly! I'm so fucking proud!"

Lemmingwise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Such a great improvement. Now, instead of boasting that your son defends the innocent or saves lives, you boast "My son sucks lots of cocks! Big ones, black ones, no matter what kind of dick, he sucks it! He must have gallons of cum in his belly! I'm so fucking proud!"
Some would say men are obsessed about status, but women are more into it and they often use men for it: "my husband's hotter than yours", " my father's richer than yours ", "my son's smarter than yours". It's all about being better than other women by proxy, that's why actual MBP is so common among women.
Munchhausen by proxy? Yeah, the advantage of having a gay son is that you have a chance of burying him soon or helping him with every sniffle when he's got HIV (which almost a quarter of gay men get).

Also let's see what antifags are doing.

antifa.PNG

eqe.PNG

-------------
-------------
-------------

126 comments.PNG

discussion.PNG

feetpics.PNG

Last edited:

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Munchhausen by proxy? Yeah, the advantage of having a gay son is that you have a chance of burying him soon or helping him with every sniffle when he's got HIV (which almost a quarter of gay men get).

View attachment 1602208
View attachment 1602209

-------------
-------------
-------------

View attachment 1602212
View attachment 1602215

View attachment 1602218
Honestly, watching these people stumble over each other is a better punchline than the jokes in their comics.

Lemmingwise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, watching these people stumble over each other is a better punchline than the jokes in their comics.
I just think it's great that whatever they're trying to make fun of, like asking for feetpics, is what they'll inevitably do IN THE SAME THREAD.

Reactions: 6thRanger

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1602208
View attachment 1602209

-------------
-------------
-------------

View attachment 1602212
View attachment 1602215

View attachment 1602218
when you're so woke you're not even allowed to make fun of the people you angrily obsess about.

Tags
None