StoneToss / Red Panels -

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing.

put the ship back

kiwifarms.net
I can't tell if these zoomers think making these memes is still some sort of epic own on stonetoss or if it's just ironic nonsense.
Zoomers have learned what /tv/ knew all along- the best way to stop something you hate isn't to argue against it with your own position, it's to make it into incomprehensible garbage until the opponent gets tired and leaves

wtfNeedSignUp

kiwifarms.net
The frustrating thing about Stonetoss is that about 2% of the time his comics are genuinely witty and insightful, but the remaining 98% is "SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIORS ARE BAD!" "I DON'T LIKE BLM!"
I'd say 1 in 4 are very good and the rest are iterations on previous opinions. If you want a comic with a truly shit good to bad ratio there's XKCD.

Even old XKCD was like 1 in 20 decent.
Its nerd humor that uses references

Its the bazinga of the internet

standards.png

standards.png

Lemmingwise

The New Chinese Woman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The frustrating thing about Stonetoss is that about 2% of the time his comics are genuinely witty and insightful, but the remaining 98% is "SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIORS ARE BAD!" "I DON'T LIKE BLM!"
Not quite my tempo.

I'd say 1 in 4 are very good and the rest are iterations on previous opinions. If you want a comic with a truly shit good to bad ratio there's XKCD.
I think Dilbertman was right when he said only one out of five had to make a reader smile for him to be a good cartoonist.

Exceptionally Exceptional

GET OFF MY LAWN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd say so, given this comment I saw on that "racist undertale" video
View attachment 2141179
"Memed into oblivion"
You mean the time a cringey subreddit faked a tweet of StoneToss claiming to hate Among Us resulting in a bunch of Among Us edits and StoneToss himself eventually using Among Us in a comic and subsequently hiding an Amogus in every comic?
You sure showed him by potentially introducing his comics to people who would otherwise never have known about him! How shall he ever recover from such devastation?

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So 98% of the time he's on point, and 2% of the time he's also on point.
Gotcha.

McMitch4kf

kiwifarms.net
Its not a fair comparison because 15 years of posting 3x a week will do that to anything.
It also doesn’t help that the last thing he actually did was make the infrastructure for what would be adapted during into 4chans /r9k/ board (a fact I’m sure he’s appreciative of)
He’s always been the NASA type, rather than a creative type, and this whole COVID thing shows.