StoneToss / Red Panels -

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

wtfNeedSignUp

kiwifarms.net
Broke: Making a political comic.
Woke: Make your political comic a "find the hidden object".
Its not a fair comparison because 15 years of posting 3x a week will do that to anything.
Nah it always sucked. You can divide his comics into:
1. Very shallow jokes that you'd understand from the most basic stem courses and working a month in a corporation.
2. Autistic dioramas that almost exclusively "the universe is really big", here's things to scale for example.
3. Lol random.

It's just toothless, only popular because the novelty of references to stem and the fact it doesn't offend anyone.

KateHikes14

YWNBARW
kiwifarms.net

1. Very shallow jokes that you'd understand from the most basic stem courses and working a month in a corporation.
2. Autistic dioramas that almost exclusively "the universe is really big", here's things to scale for example.
3. Lol random.

It's just toothless, only popular because the novelty of references to stem and the fact it doesn't offend anyone.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand XKCD. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical reader's head. There's also blackhat's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike XKCD truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in cueball's existential catchphrase "Fuck cancer" which itself is a edgy reference to a disaese everyone hates. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Randall Monroe's genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂

And yes, by the way, i DO have a XKCD tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid 😎

Lemmingwise

The Sneed is on
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Broke: Make a political comic with labels
Woke: Make a political comic that only works if you're redpilled, so people redpill themselves just to get the jokes
Bespoke: Edit a political enemy's comic to make it more popular

Homersexual

kiwifarms.net
Its nerd humor that uses references

Its the bazinga of the internet

standards.png

View attachment 2139636
Fuck you for posting the image twice. I spent a minute or so looking for a difference between them. Now I'm behind on my dilation schedule.

AnOminous

i will eat your fucking soul
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
This is a clever subversion. Now he's made it so the very people who created this meme are now going to spend a lot more time actually looking at his comic just to find the meme they created. So the very people who disagree with him most are going to be staring at his comics intently.

And according to SJW ideology, if you consume non-woke media, it inevitably turns you into a literal Nazi who believes in things like freedom of speech.

It's like the Ludovico Technique without physical force.

All Cops Are Based

kiwifarms.net
3. Lol random.

Don't forget "I'm an adult who does adult stuff, yet I'm doing something fun with a sense of childlike whimsy! Isn't that delightful?" and "pithy office banter between self-insert fedora guy and a girl"

Merrick

kiwifarms.net
Stop cutting the fucking teaching budget for the military, GOP, or shut up about schools. Garbage in, garbage out. This a miss.
My mother had to quit early because Ohio was gutting retirement and pension amounts after a certain date for all teachers. Such bullshit.
I'd argue that the main problem regarding funding would be the administrators for each district and school building. They get paid absurd amounts to not support their teachers, to comply with rabid parents who threaten lawsuits, and to not spend the money they get on actual school improvements. Administrators have cushy jobs in comparison to teachers - it's why teachers try to get Master's degrees and take administration PD as soon as possible. They want to get the big bucks and not have to do anything. Oust the current administrators and provide both funding for schools and raises for teachers with the administrators' pay. Really, I don't blame taxpayers for not wanting to fund what is essentially a broken system that is headed by imbeciles.

These clowns are delusional if they think their atrociously incompetent edits have done anything but give ST free advertising.
That's exactly how I learned about StoneToss. They do it for the same reason they do anything: it makes them feel good, plus it might get them clout.