ABE LINN COHN

Murdered by the COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD
kiwifarms.net

AnOminous

Go Speed Racer Go!
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If it's so safe, why exempt the manufacturer?
This is the case for every single vaccine including the standard MMR that nearly everyone gets. It's because otherwise absolutely nobody would make vaccines of any kind (and of course because the pharmaceutical industry owns Congress).

Lemmingwise

I paid the right click price, not the crypto price
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is the case for every single vaccine including the standard MMR that nearly everyone gets. It's because otherwise absolutely nobody would make vaccines of any kind (and of course because the pharmaceutical industry owns Congress).
I dunno, maybe that would be a good thing.

Certainly we are willing to close down society radically for 1 death in 10000 caused by virus.
Yet we're unwilling to close down vaccines that cause 1 death in 10000?

This whole thing sent me down the path that I'm starting to have doubts about vaccines in general.

shillkiller1.png

Xarpho

Very unhappy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2532971
none of the commenters on telegram got the reference. 😂
Who would refer Shmorky as a “fellow artist”, especially as seeing as he’s gone underground for years, and basically disowned by everyone he worked with?

Unless it’s a subtle hint that Shmorks has done one of the Internet’s most convincing identity changes (lol), it still causes one of my eyebrows to raise a bit.

Verxis

kiwifarms.net

albert the programmer

Computer programmer at work
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I dunno, maybe that would be a good thing.

Certainly we are willing to close down society radically for 1 death in 10000 caused by virus.
Yet we're unwilling to close down vaccines that cause 1 death in 10000?

This whole thing sent me down the path that I'm starting to have doubts about vaccines in general.

View attachment 2537967
A quick reminder that Pfizer recently received over a billion plus dollars in funding to hand out vaccines across the globe, and yet no one is asking where all that money came from and where is it going to.

Lemmingwise

I paid the right click price, not the crypto price
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You made me do this, this is your warning.View attachment 2542009
I don't know why I even posted it when it's front and center and obvious and not fake at all.

Also its clear that antifastonetoss did not get that stonetoss was a parody of exactly this:

29tp8685dvn71.jpg

It's like a knight rewriting don quixote and turning the windmills into dragons.