StoneToss / Red Panels -

Shaka Brah

Hang ten, my dudes.
kiwifarms.net
All this edit really does it just prove trannies can’t own pets because they’d give them improper care.
Real life proves this tbh. I've never seen a tranny who took care of anything. Not themselves, not their pets, not even their homes. They epitomize the degenerate (literally) qualities of narcissism, where everything except the ego deteriorates because it's not loved and maintained.

Lemmingwise

Merry Christmas Kiwis
kiwifarms.net
Why do they never use readable fonts?

8qg64jp49ys31.jpg

Real life proves this tbh. I've never seen a tranny who took care of anything. Not themselves, not their pets, not even their homes. They epitomize the degenerate (literally) qualities of narcissism, where everything except the ego deteriorates because it's not loved and maintained.
I've met a couple that took care of their surroundings, but then I've met so many transgenders to know that they were also outliers

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why do they never use readable fonts?

View attachment 974220

I've met a couple that took care of their surroundings, but then I've met so many transgenders to know that they were also outliers
Generally, edits are supposed to be jokes or satire. I applause this bold new direction of edits being flat, unhelpful declarations.

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
I have to say stone toss is certainly committed to the act of Comedy, unlike most other strip authors where they forget to make a joke.

Not only did he appear to Troon out in character as Schmorky as long joke to Lowtax(who refused to pay him) it was also a form of trying to make the best out of a bad situation and to see how many lines he could cross(on top of stealing the office supplies). He quasi-staged the infamous audio recording of him and Mandy fighting. He intentionally invited a bat shit crazy woman into his life so it would all lead up to that one moment. He basically improvised the whole argument because he knew mandy's batshit rambling would just go off the rails for any reason. So after he left a huge and embarrassing blemish on the reputation of SomethingAwful, he began anew as Stone Toss, and all of this the manufactured strife, the years of constantly being in character, everything was for the sake of comedy.

Pointless Pedant

Waiting in queue for 2b2t
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ancap-libertarianism shift to "fascism" comes from the writings of Hans Herman Hoppe who arguea for the physical removal of dissidents for the sole purpose of maintaining a ancap/libertarianist state/space from those who would want it overthrown and shift into a full-fledged state. Stefan isn't too much into this and is a "high-iq civnat" who wants no immigration from low-iq countries. Hopefully he heads into full white nationalism when the China problem in Canada grows.
Hopefully he stops being a scam artist who asks morons to "defoo" and cut off their families like some weird religious cult, but we can't expect too much.

4str4staleatherbelt

AHHHHHH!
kiwifarms.net
There is literally nothing wrong with DEFOOing if it's for proper reasons. It's purpose is to separate yourself from your abusers who deny the abuse or refuse to properly reconcile the harm inflicted. "But they're family" is literally not an argument.

It feels like you're just parroting rationslwiki here. Some people DEFOO from family members for far dumber reasons like voting for President Trump and no one calls them cultists over it.

Ash Gassem

kiwifarms.net
The difference is that it's unofficial and not universal here, which is a really important difference. Some places will shitcan you for wrongthink but many places won't, especially if you live in a red state. The feds do shady shit, but they have to be careful who they target and how open they are because they have to worry about getting caught. The very fact Stonetoss is able to exist and do business instead of languishing in prison shows that it isn't the same.
Unofficial and not universal yet. We know where this is headed. They're already routinely throwing wrongthinkers in prison in Europe regularly. The FBI literally conspired with antifa to round up the RAM guys. The fucking Proud Boys guy had his bank account shut down for god's sake. California just signed into a law a bill which effectively gives any random asshole a go at having gunowners' houses raided and their guns taken. Nonwhites don't support the first or second amendment, and the schools and media are constantly bombarding them with propaganda about how evil white people are.

In an age of mass media, democracy just means rule by those who control the media, and the people who control the media are decidedly hostile to nationalism, the nuclear family, and any other sort of norms or standards that exist to facilitate a healthy, free society. So, no, I'm not especially concerned that one small outpost of ZOG in China might lose independence from China particularly, or any loss of "democracy" generally.

meinhausinneuberlin

O DU SCHONER WESTERWALD
kiwifarms.net
when this thread first started I tried to keep it from devolving into nothing but politcal bickering but thats not going to happen. I guess we will have to do 2015 all over again. I'll start Horseshoe theory says thats the left and the right are the same thing and that only I enlightened centrist truly believe in freedom and liberty. No but seriously please don't turn this thread into a&h arguing about china ,which i contributed to I guess, isn't very funny or interesting except for the people arguing.

sorry for the double post but stone just posted this to his twitter.It made me laugh quite a bit.
screencapture-twitter-stone-toss-status-1184991595306868737-2019-10-18-00_39_58.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Orange Rhymer

kiwifarms.net
People who fall for this Hong Kong gay op are also upset trump is abandoning muh Kurds.
Exactly. There is NO WAY China will allow HK to become independent. It's pretty neato that they sing the US national anthem and wave US flags to try to bait, someday I might even believe they are sincere. HK is contiguous with mainland China. Any involvement would be death.

Also, fuck the Kurds. How many decades have we been 'assisting' them? Those cowards drop guns faster than the French. Ask a grunt, they will tell you.

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
I have to say stone toss is certainly committed to the act of Comedy, unlike most other strip authors where they forget to make a joke.

Not only did he appear to Troon out in character as Schmorky as long joke to Lowtax(who refused to pay him) it was also a form of trying to make the best out of a bad situation and to see how many lines he could cross(on top of stealing the office supplies). He quasi-staged the infamous audio recording of him and Mandy fighting. He intentionally invited a bat shit crazy woman into his life so it would all lead up to that one moment. He basically improvised the whole argument because he knew mandy's batshit rambling would just go off the rails for any reason. So after he left a huge and embarrassing blemish on the reputation of SomethingAwful, he began anew as Stone Toss, and all of this the manufactured strife, the years of constantly being in character, everything was for the sake of comedy.
You are giving the man credit for thinking like the Count of Monte Cristo. I highly doubt he played 4D chess with those folks just to go "GOT 'EM" when he started up the StoneToss bit.

A+ for creativity.

Lurkio

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 975968
this actually made me laugh.
You know, I've actually heard some people compare Stonetoss to Assigned Male, with the former being an example of a "bad" right-wing comic and the latter being an example of a "bad" left-wing one. Now, while both writers have their lolcow qualities, I still believe Stonetoss stands above Assigned Male if only due to the fact that the writer will occasionally make an effort in trying to tell an actual joke instead of just spewing propaganda 24/7.

AvocadoToast

kiwifarms.net
I'm late on this, but the appropriate analogy would be insisting that your cat is actually a dog because it likes going on walks, therefore his species identity is dog. Look, he's on a leash, and plenty of cis-dogs are just as small, so there's really no difference, unless your narrow mind reduces cats to being felines and dogs to being canines, which is racist/misogynistic/speciesist and makes you a fascist.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino