StoneToss / Red Panels -

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

BLASTERRIFLE

kiwifarms.net
I love stonetoss only because he’s a provocative edgelord. He’s really funny in a time where everyone wants to be offensive and he pulls it off. I don’t even feel like he has strong beliefs besides pushing peoples buttons.

I’m not political because it just gives me endless grief, but it says something when normies can openly enjoy these comics during our “times”. I guess things are starting to die down (hopefully).

admiral

passionless bombast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I for one am happy that 'ur a clown' is now the go-to insult for anyone that people on the left don't agree with. It's somehow even lazier than just calling people Nazis. Hell you don't even have to make a pun or even write anything at all; Just 'shop a clown nose and a wig onto whoever hurt your feelings and boom, flawless takedown.
At least Stonetoss had an actual joke in his comic, even if it was a basic one (and poorly executed). You actually had to think about it for, like, a moment. The crux of this is just 'clown man stupid make funny face.'

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm honestly baffled how anybody can seriously defend a man both dressed up in drag and as a literal demon reading to grade schoolers.

Looking at the person who made it, though, all of their comics are composed of nothing but complaining about other people they disagree with with no attempts at humor, so that at least demonstrates the kind of people who would. Even Stonetoss at the bare minimum attempts to make jokes when he does it.

KiwiJoe

Anime Jacinda Ardern
kiwifarms.net
I for one am happy that 'ur a clown' is now the go-to insult for anyone that people on the left don't agree with. It's somehow even lazier than just calling people Nazis. Hell you don't even have to make a pun or even write anything at all; Just 'shop a clown nose and a wig onto whoever hurt your feelings and boom, flawless takedown.

At least Stonetoss had an actual joke in his comic, even if it was a basic one (and poorly executed). You actually had to think about it for, like, a moment. The crux of this is just 'clown man stupid make funny face.'
I'm guessing they're trying to spin the Clown World/Honkler meme as an insult.

Reactions: Crystal Golem

Marche

kiwifarms.net
I'm honestly baffled how anybody can seriously defend a man both dressed up in drag and as a literal demon reading to grade schoolers.
Last month in Australia a group of young Liberals ( Australia is the opposite remember ) protested a Drag story time and faced a fuck ton of backlash from all the left and media outlets here resulting in one of the people a gay guy killing himself.
People tried to defend the Drag queen as "not being sexual" and "not a fetish" so totally ok for children to be around all while just acting like the dragdemons name was not Delta GOOD-RIM.

Tags
None