StoneToss / Red Panels -

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

niggerhater1488

Praise Allah(PBUH)
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1152227
So, stonetoss just retweeted this image, which has caused a major meltdown in this dying fandom. He probably just breathed a second wind into the shit storm that was whipped up by this image.
wtf i love stonetoss now would follow him but any twitter account i make gets locked and it says i need to put in a phone number does anyone know how to bypass this

b0o0pinsn0o0tz

Yes, but also no.
kiwifarms.net
wtf i love stonetoss now would follow him but any twitter account i make gets locked and it says i need to put in a phone number does anyone know how to bypass this
Fucking around with your mac address and ip address should do it. If you're a twitter phonepost guy, I've heard switching out your sim card can get around hijinks like that.

Citation Checking Project

Wokescolds of the world, unite!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You can also follow him on the Fediverse, (@stonetoss@gab.com) for example through the KF node ;)
And he doesn't post partial comics like he does on Twitter.

EDIT: fix link

Last edited:
Reactions: greengrilledcheese
Tags
None