StoneToss / Red Panels -

KiwiJoe

Called KiwiKike, KiwiJeff, etc. also bullied :c
kiwifarms.net
I can easily understand that comic.
The latest comic makes sense, but it feels kinda outdated. If I recall, it was a pretty big meme back then in 2016 for right-wingers to meme about 'Based traps' and how 'traps aren't gay' or whatever. "Homonationalism", and all that. However weren't it always ironic? Plus I don't even really think /pol/-types and right wingers even meme about it anymore these days. Ever since that /r9k/ Discord tranny invasion /pol/ people don't take too kindly traps no more.
Although I can see that comic addressing Nick and Catboykami's 'alliance' somewhat.
trumptrap.jpg
tradtrap.jpg

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
Haha yeah straight guys totally think you're hot until they "find out" you're a guy. How effective do these dudes think stonetoss is to even be emulating him?
The funny thing is they assume we are all ignorant to the trans community when we all know everything about their fucked up beliefs and procedures and have seen what they choose to do with their influence. Yeah geniuses, we don't want girldick. I guess they all live in that gay world where women would love a transman with a vagina cause every woman is secretly gay.

Doctor Placebo

Kiwi-Chan loves you, even if no one else does.
kiwifarms.net
The funny thing is they assume we are all ignorant to the trans community when we all know everything about their fucked up beliefs and procedures and have seen what they choose to do with their influence. Yeah geniuses, we don't want girldick. I guess they all live in that gay world where women would love a transman with a vagina cause every woman is secretly gay.
More like women will love a transman with a feminine penis, because every woman is a lesbian but also willing to take a dick as long as the dude attached to it wears makeup and a dress. And every man should be willing to take a dick as long as the dude attached to it wears makeup and a dress as well.

A lot of these people, particularly the ones who make comics like this, are just much less honest versions of incels who are trying to exploit left wing social philosophy's power over modern society to pressure and guilt trip people into sleeping with them.

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
More like women will love a transman with a feminine penis, because every woman is a lesbian but also willing to take a dick as long as the dude attached to it wears makeup and a dress. And every man should be willing to take a dick as long as the dude attached to it wears makeup and a dress as well.

A lot of these people, particularly the ones who make comics like this, are just much less honest versions of incels who are trying to exploit left wing social philosophy's power over modern society to pressure and guilt trip people into sleeping with them.
For a very precise and relevant example of this, everyone should deep dive the Contrapoints thread. One drunk gay drag queen's attempt to jump on the transwagon in search of hedonistic sex. It really is chillingly fascinating.

Lemmingwise

Adorable
kiwifarms.net
For a very precise and relevant example of this, everyone should deep dive the Contrapoints thread. One drunk gay drag queen's attempt to jump on the transwagon in search of hedonistic sex. It really is chillingly fascinating.
There is some variation of motivations, but there are definitely many such cases. Heck a couple of months ago there was an unironic trannymaxxer on the kiwifarms, who believed the best shot at sex with women that some men had was to become a tranny and seek out other tranny's.

Had a long reddit archive with the same username.

Tags
None