StoneToss / Red Panels -

FuckedUp

kiwifarms.net
There is some variation of motivations, but there are definitely many such cases. Heck a couple of months ago there was an unironic trannymaxxer on the kiwifarms, who believed the best shot at sex with women that some men had was to become a tranny and seek out other tranny's.

Had a long reddit archive with the same username.
Thread link?

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
There is some variation of motivations, but there are definitely many such cases. Heck a couple of months ago there was an unironic trannymaxxer on the kiwifarms, who believed the best shot at sex with women that some men had was to become a tranny and seek out other tranny's.

Had a long reddit archive with the same username.
Damn I love the idea of getting so little pussy you just blow up your entire life and then you have to choose to fuck a tragic manwich with a hole in it, or the asshole that connects directly to it. Like just be gay at that point because 100% of the people you will be fucking are gay anyway.

Lemmingwise

"artists need to be stopped" ~Jordan Peterson 2019
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thread link?
Found it:

KiwiJoe

Anime Jacinda Ardern
kiwifarms.net
Putting on a wig and a dress to own da libs.
Does anyone in the right actually unironically like Lady MAGA at all?

At least in the Neocon side of the right, like Ben Shapiro, Charlie Kirk, Steven Crowder, etc. they at least have some sort of audience and there are people who do like them, but who is Lady MAGA supposed to appeal to? He sure as hell wouldn't appeal to the average MAGAPede boomer. Not even your /ptg/ faithful or r/the_donald user. He doesn't even have as much followers on Twitter and views on YouTube as you'd expect.

I wonder if Lady MAGA is really just a grifter and is just one big gay op to act as a final nail in the coffin of the death of MAGA itself.

Last edited:

GO GO GO GO GO GO GO

HERE WE GO
kiwifarms.net
i always see Stonetoss defined as a full blown alt-right nazi but i have to say my favourite comics from him are the ones where he calls out right wingers in their hypocrisy, it's such a breath of fresh air in satire

The Last Stand

@Mrs Paul's standing ovation.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Lady MAGA is really just a grifter and is just one big gay op to act as a final nail in the coffin of the death of MAGA itself.
Perhaps he's trying to cash in on the trans trend. Couple with self esteem issues I figured. Stonetoss tore him a new one.

• Agree
Reactions: Pissmaster

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone in the right actually unironically like Lady MAGA at all?
The ones who are tolerant do. Or rather, they don't care about her existence. Then there are many others who are desperate to be seen as non racist by the left.

Who brought her? I think she showed up through the TPUSA grifters, so it's more of them trying to appeal to liberals.

• Feels
Reactions: Doctor Placebo

Doctor Placebo

Solidarity, my niggas.
kiwifarms.net
The ones who are tolerant do. Or rather, they don't care about her existence. Then there are many others who are desperate to be seen as non racist by the left.

Who brought her? I think she showed up through the TPUSA grifters, so it's more of them trying to appeal to liberals.
"her"

I'm all for not giving a shit, but the dude isn't even a tranny. Do we really have to bother with fake pronouns?

Ironically, all Lady MAGA has done as far as I can tell is serve as a major talking point and propaganda piece for the alt right/dissident right to attack the mainstream right with. That's actually the only times I've ever even heard about the dude, is from people like Stonetoss and Nick Fuentes.

I think even most mainstream neocons and boomercons find this level of "the left are the real bigots" exhibitionism to be, in Little Nicky's words, cringe.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
"her"

I'm all for not giving a shit, but the dude isn't even a tranny. Do we really have to bother with fake pronouns?

Ironically, all Lady MAGA has done as far as I can tell is serve as a major talking point and propaganda piece for the alt right/dissident right to attack the mainstream right with. That's actually the only times I've ever even heard about the dude, is from people like Stonetoss and Nick Fuentes.

I think even most mainstream neocons and boomercons find this level of "the left are the real bigots" exhibitionism to be, in Little Nicky's words, cringe.
lol, to be fair, I didn't even notice. Her, Him, Xhy, who cares at this point, this human is just a grifter.

• Agree
Reactions: The Pink Panther

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As for them being "gettable" I don't really follow the conservative eceleb stuff so a lot of the ones based on that go over my head.

Tags
None