StoneToss / Red Panels -

Noideawhattopick

kiwifarms.net
its in reference to a mincraft server, 2b2t.
the server is based in anarchy, thus has no rules or bans (unless you're actively trying to break the server/game). pretty sure it's been around since 2011 or something with no map wipes. the background in the last panel is 2b's decimated spawnpoint. the CHAZ's anarchist community will eventually wind up in the same condition.

he was also likely aiming for an "in minecraft" joke, suggesting violence "in minecraft" instead of advocating the inevitable violence/chaos that's bound to happen in the CHAZ under anarchist rule.
20200616_192946.jpg

Unironically used it once I sperged too in voicechat much about a disgusting fat asshole in my neighborhood.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
its in reference to a mincraft server, 2b2t.
the server is based in anarchy, thus has no rules or bans (unless you're actively trying to break the server/game). pretty sure it's been around since 2011 or something with no map wipes. the background in the last panel is 2b's decimated spawnpoint. the CHAZ's anarchist community will eventually wind up in the same condition.

he was also likely aiming for an "in minecraft" joke, suggesting violence "in minecraft" instead of advocating the inevitable violence/chaos that's bound to happen in the CHAZ under anarchist rule.
nice, thanks :)

Notice how somebody even spelt out the N word on the upper right corner.

Stonetoss alludes to that word a few times in his comics.
He's obviously an Obama fan.

1592352893324.png

wtfNeedSignUp

kiwifarms.net
The minecraft joke works pretty well even for people like me who never played the game.
Biden did an instagram collage (see below) and one of the pics was him with Obama and the N on top, which was funny in context.

View attachment 1383536
This is one ugly ass poster. What they were thinking? It doesn't flow, the spacing is ackward and the images are so bleached they are incomprehensible.

Reactions: Pomme Poire Peche

wtfNeedSignUp

kiwifarms.net
While the amount of Jews in power is certainly high, it's pretty clear (at least to me) that the reality that oppression is mostly about economic gaps has been substitued by the idea that it's due to identity issues. Allowing the rich (of all ethnicities) to claim moral superiority, subvert politics and be at no risk of retaliation.
Plus it's extremely retarded how the people with anti-jew bias are willing to let China fuck them in the ass without saying anything, despite China being unquestionably more dangerous and being capable of more organized action than a relatively small cabal of Jewish billionaires.

Cardenio

Autistic Gaucho
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The minecraft joke works pretty well even for people like me who never played the game.

This is one ugly ass poster. What they were thinking? It doesn't flow, the spacing is ackward and the images are so bleached they are incomprehensible.
Someone in Biden's campaign media department just wanted to justify their salary despite their Photoshop skills being akin to a 15 year old's.

Last edited:

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
Its a good comic for his anti zion followers but since the left is already pro palestine well theyre also anti zion in their own way
That's a fun tightrope to watch them walk. I've noticed more than a few Leftist Jews who are against Israel, or at least their Zionist behavior. However I notice they never get in trouble because it's always issue 9 out of 10 on their list of grievances and if you drill into it they're likely to back away from it quickly. That makes me think it's just a shallow stance based on their general anti-imperialism thing but if you were to try and discuss strategies they would label you a Nazi because coming up with solutions isn't what they want.

While the amount of Jews in power is certainly high, it's pretty clear (at least to me) that the reality that oppression is mostly about economic gaps has been substitued by the idea that it's due to identity issues. Allowing the rich (of all ethnicities) to claim moral superiority, subvert politics and be at no risk of retaliation.
There is no oppression that is more real than any other. Also, richness is only part of it, which is why "elites" is more acceptable. On one hand you have billionaires, on the other hand you have multi-millionaire scientists and engineers who basically have the same effect. There is no greater lobbying force than Silicon Valley, and these are the very same people we offload all our progressive values onto. They're the "good guys," they're the ones telling you to give up your rights to black hooligans right now. It's why Bill Gates is inventing microchips to find who hasn't been vaccinated, it's why we think all scientists are just smarter than everyone else when in fact they have a very niche specialty and know no more about politics or economics than any of us, and they're all richer.

The Bell Curve refers to this as the "competence gap" and it's far more detrimental than money, that's a very 20th century concept of labor and power. It's the problem that if you have the right credential, people just assume you have more of a right to steer society. Acceptance of landlords is not as bad as accepting that Neil Degrasse Tyson has a better idea of what's good for America than you.

Also on the Jewish influence thing, we can all try this out in our lives: say to your friends and family that you think Chinese influence is going to fuck up the country, see what they say. Then try it with Russian influence. Then try it with Jewish influence. Let us know the results using your one phone call from jail.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Also on the Jewish influence thing, we can all try this out in our lives: say to your friends and family that you think Chinese influence is going to fuck up the country, see what they say. Then try it with Russian influence. Then try it with Jewish influence. Let us know the results using your one phone call from jail.
The doble standard that Jews and some Americans have about this have always caused me a chuckle. You have very "open minded" Jews defending freedom of speech until some random in twitter say "lol, I hate Jews, fuck them." Then, it's another holocaust. You can't either mention specific problems with Judaism, but you have Ben Shapiro in video saying that yes, 99.99% of Muslims are terrorists, it's just "facts and logic". And let's not even talk about how you can't mention Jews make the majority of people in media or entertainment. They have to be the only ethnic group I know that feel offended if you mention they've made it big in a foreign country. Be fucking proud of your achievements, like Gilbert Gotfried here.

1592579258929.png

I like to think that a few Jews like Stone Toss strips and laugh at those pesky SJWs until a comic like this shows up, then it's all sweating and teeth grinding.

Tags
None