StoneToss / Red Panels -

KiwiJoe

Anime Jacinda Ardern
kiwifarms.net
It really impresses how this guy avoided being doxxed for this long.
Honestly that's one of the reasons why I kinda respect him.
Stone just makes an original name for himself and sticks to it. Hardly divulges into anything personal from his life because why would he?
I don't even think he uses fancy stuff like VPNs, alternative email sources, etc.
Just using a different name and not sharing anything personal goes a long way and he's proof of it.

Robert James

Not your average John Smith
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Absolutely brutal. So is StoneToss suffering from Trump "Derangement" Syndrome now?
Nah, TDS is still reserved for people calling him hitler, anti-christ, or saying he's personally hanging blacks on the street. If anything he's pretty much where all but Trumps Die hard fans are, it's similar to what you can hear from Tucker, Crowder, Shapiro, or even Fuentes they are sick of the "Chief of Monotoring" and want him to do something,

So he's a traitor who leaves his own followers for dead but otherwise he's a really awesome dude?
More like figure head who can't do shit because the governors openly appose him, and he didn't clear out the military so the top brass will ignore his orders if he goes with the insurrection act. That being said he did bend the knee with the cop reform BS, only to be told it wasn't enough, but aparently he's trying to make it a felony to tear down statues.

KiwiJoe

Anime Jacinda Ardern
kiwifarms.net
Realistically what would even happen if the Germans 'won' WW2? What would be their win-condition anyways? I see this pop up all the time with the 'At least we don't speak German' thing.

I know Stone is being metaphorical about this regarding the UK's situation but still.

Even if they won, what makes people think that they wouldn't they liberalize much like the Soviet Union after a few decades and have its own fair share of issues soon after?

Last edited:

robobobo

kiwifarms.net
It's hard to say. Clearly Germany had no compunctions about mass murder, but they'd find it harder to up and march armed foreigners into camps than they did their own populace. Asia would've been turbofucked by Japan, I expect Africa would've been largely ignored beyond the same looting of its natural resources that happened anyways, but I don't think the axis had sufficient manpower to occupy the Americas in more than a relatively token manner. I suspect the end result would be like occupied France, with a bunch of turncoats getting positions in a puppet government and a persistent guerilla resistance brewing in the background.

HonestJohn2376

kiwifarms.net
Gilbert Gottfried is awesome:

GG: I remember — and this was a proud moment for me — it hit the papers that some Nazi white supremacist group was warning everyone about the frightening amount of power that the Jews wield, and they were naming powerful Jews. And my name was on the list! I’m there with Steven Spielberg and I thought “Wow!” I almost wanted to send them a thank you letter! When do I get mentioned with Spielberg and Michael Eisner and Billy Wilder?​
(...)​
They were sitting there at the comedy club in full Nazi uniform. This is like a show in Berlin, in a dream world. People at the table after in Iron Crosses and swastikas saying “I love ‘Problem Child’” and taking out their phones to do selfies with me. And I’m watching them be so friendly and adoring and I think “Gee, maybe the Nazis have gotten a bad rap!”​

He absolutely understood everything. More Jewish people should be like this, tbh.
That's because Gottfried portrays Nazis as pathetic, not as frightening.

Michael Jacks0n

You know I'm bad, I'm bad.
kiwifarms.net
So this is an alternate reality where Islam is the dominant religion in German?

I don't get it.
Former Allied nations romanticize about how because they won the war, they don't have to speak German. The joke here is that yes, it's true that the English don't have to speak German since the Nazis didn't win -- but instead they were "invaded" by another group of barbaric savages who took over their country.

Gilbert Gottfried is awesome:

GG: I remember — and this was a proud moment for me — it hit the papers that some Nazi white supremacist group was warning everyone about the frightening amount of power that the Jews wield, and they were naming powerful Jews. And my name was on the list! I’m there with Steven Spielberg and I thought “Wow!” I almost wanted to send them a thank you letter! When do I get mentioned with Spielberg and Michael Eisner and Billy Wilder?(...)They were sitting there at the comedy club in full Nazi uniform. This is like a show in Berlin, in a dream world. People at the table after in Iron Crosses and swastikas saying “I love ‘Problem Child’” and taking out their phones to do selfies with me. And I’m watching them be so friendly and adoring and I think “Gee, maybe the Nazis have gotten a bad rap!”
He absolutely understood everything. More Jewish people should be like this, tbh.
On 4/20, Gilbert posts a picture of Hitler on Instagram with the caption: "Dear Hitler: happy birthday, you're dead! HAHAHA, and now the Jews run the world!"

KiwiJoe

Anime Jacinda Ardern
kiwifarms.net
It's hard to say. Clearly Germany had no compunctions about mass murder, but they'd find it harder to up and march armed foreigners into camps than they did their own populace. Asia would've been turbofucked by Japan, I expect Africa would've been largely ignored beyond the same looting of its natural resources that happened anyways, but I don't think the axis had sufficient manpower to occupy the Americas in more than a relatively token manner. I suspect the end result would be like occupied France, with a bunch of turncoats getting positions in a puppet government and a persistent guerilla resistance brewing in the background.
Whenever people talk about the Germans or Axis winning WW2 they hardly ever talk about Japan winning. I'd assume it would like a TWRmod scenario where the Germans win Europe but the allies win Asia. Even then, Japan winning would complicate the narrative since the Germans and European Axis would now have to deal with the fact that Japan is going to inevitably turn against Germany at some point since they were only allies of consequence than actual mutual trust. So better off to assume whatever happens to Asia is the same as real life.

However the difference is that the Germans (and Italians if they also 'won' in their own right) would have to deal with a bunch of angry and pissed off Slavs and other Europeans whom they're now lording over. The Germans had plans of expanding their territory to at least Belgium to the Ural Mountains so have to they'd deal with a shit ton of angry Russians (possibly other insurgencies in client states like Vichy France, Poland, etc.) who may or may not start endless insurgencies. Invading America is impossible so expect Uncle Sam to keep sending in aid to them wherever possible. Basically the Mujahideen but even earlier. Also the factor of Hitler dying at some point and a Khruschev type person reforming the Reich so it doesn't collapse under endless insurgencies and the war economy. AKA: Liberalism.

Most importantly to consider though. If the Italians also got their way, they also had their own aspirations in the Middle East. Unlike Germany I don't think the Italians ever had any reservations of trying 'clean' the culture of the Middle East and North Africa. They had no plans of Christianizing it just simple exploitation for resources which is a frequent thing right-wingers criticize about the British Empire, all exploitation but it ends up bringing their culture to the homeland. Also expect a lot of movement of Arabs and Africans passing through the Italian sphere and guess what, you still get Islam in Europe! Also I don't think the Italians were as antisemitic as the Germans either. If the Italians ever got a hold of Mandatory Palestine they'd probably just treat it like what the Brits did and establish Israel at some point since there's still a few Jews lying around there.

Although Sub-Saharan Africa would probably just remain independent assuming the Axis ever gets The Eternal Anglo. It would be too much of a pain in the ass for them to control Africa after all. So the Americans or whatever remains of the Allies probably have control over it, same for Asia more or less.

I'm also sure the current TradCath trend going on wouldn't bode well with how the Germans treated religion, especially catholicism. You had pagan wignat Himmler after all, however likely he is to succeed Hitler though but he had clear aspirations for paganism in the Reich.

Last edited:

ditto

kiwifarms.net
Realistically what would even happen if the Germans 'won' WW2? What would be their win-condition anyways? I see this pop up all the time with the 'At least we don't speak German' thing.
Why is it never "At least we don't speak Russian"? The soviets didn't allow mass-migration (that wasn't defacto slave labor) and continued to hang on to their historic culture (but allowing very little new culture to be made). I guess the soviets hung around long enough to prove that it was a shitty system, while the nazis only had a decade and much cooler uniforms.
I'm also sure the current TradCath trend going on wouldn't bode well with how the Germans treated religion, especially catholicism.
More proof that they're just LARPers.

Reactions: KiwiJoe
Tags
None