StoneToss / Red Panels -

KateHikes14

Nuck figgers was already taken
kiwifarms.net
Whenever people talk about the Germans or Axis winning WW2 they hardly ever talk about Japan winning. I'd assume it would like a TWRmod scenario where the Germans win Europe but the allies win Asia. Even then, Japan winning would complicate the narrative since the Germans and European Axis would now have to deal with the fact that Japan is going to inevitably turn against Germany at some point since they were only allies of consequence than actual mutual trust. So better off to assume whatever happens to Asia is the same as real life.

However the difference is that the Germans (and Italians if they also 'won' in their own right) would have to deal with a bunch of angry and pissed off Slavs and other Europeans whom they're now lording over. The Germans had plans of expanding their territory to at least Belgium to the Ural Mountains so have to they'd deal with a shit ton of angry Russians (possibly other insurgencies in client states like Vichy France, Poland, etc.) who may or may not start endless insurgencies. Invading America is impossible so expect Uncle Sam to keep sending in aid to them wherever possible. Basically the Mujahideen but even earlier. Also the factor of Hitler dying at some point and a Khruschev type person reforming the Reich so it doesn't collapse under endless insurgencies and the war economy. AKA: Liberalism.

Most importantly to consider though. If the Italians also got their way, they also had their own aspirations in the Middle East. Unlike Germany I don't think the Italians ever had any reservations of trying 'clean' the culture of the Middle East and North Africa. They had no plans of Christianizing it just simple exploitation for resources which is a frequent thing right-wingers criticize about the British Empire, all exploitation but it ends up bringing their culture to the homeland. Also expect a lot of movement of Arabs and Africans passing through the Italian sphere and guess what, you still get Islam in Europe! Also I don't think the Italians were as antisemitic as the Germans either. If the Italians ever got a hold of Mandatory Palestine they'd probably just treat it like what the Brits did and establish Israel at some point since there's still a few Jews lying around there.

Although Sub-Saharan Africa would probably just remain independent assuming the Axis ever gets The Eternal Anglo. It would be too much of a pain in the ass for them to control Africa after all. So the Americans or whatever remains of the Allies probably have control over it, same for Asia more or less.

I'm also sure the current TradCath trend going on wouldn't bode well with how the Germans treated religion, especially catholicism. You had pagan wignat Himmler after all, however likely he is to succeed Hitler though but he had clear aspirations for paganism in the Reich.
If Germany had successfully expatriated the jews to Israel, I doubt much of Palestine would be left other than "that group that got ethnically cleansed out of existence in the 50s". That said, I am not sure there were plans to occupy Britain long term.

• Agree
Reactions: Rekkington

FuckedUp

kiwifarms.net
Whenever people talk about the Germans or Axis winning WW2 they hardly ever talk about Japan winning. I'd assume it would like a TWRmod scenario where the Germans win Europe but the allies win Asia. Even then, Japan winning would complicate the narrative since the Germans and European Axis would now have to deal with the fact that Japan is going to inevitably turn against Germany at some point since they were only allies of consequence than actual mutual trust. So better off to assume whatever happens to Asia is the same as real life.

However the difference is that the Germans (and Italians if they also 'won' in their own right) would have to deal with a bunch of angry and pissed off Slavs and other Europeans whom they're now lording over. The Germans had plans of expanding their territory to at least Belgium to the Ural Mountains so have to they'd deal with a shit ton of angry Russians (possibly other insurgencies in client states like Vichy France, Poland, etc.) who may or may not start endless insurgencies. Invading America is impossible so expect Uncle Sam to keep sending in aid to them wherever possible. Basically the Mujahideen but even earlier. Also the factor of Hitler dying at some point and a Khruschev type person reforming the Reich so it doesn't collapse under endless insurgencies and the war economy. AKA: Liberalism.

Most importantly to consider though. If the Italians also got their way, they also had their own aspirations in the Middle East. Unlike Germany I don't think the Italians ever had any reservations of trying 'clean' the culture of the Middle East and North Africa. They had no plans of Christianizing it just simple exploitation for resources which is a frequent thing right-wingers criticize about the British Empire, all exploitation but it ends up bringing their culture to the homeland. Also expect a lot of movement of Arabs and Africans passing through the Italian sphere and guess what, you still get Islam in Europe! Also I don't think the Italians were as antisemitic as the Germans either. If the Italians ever got a hold of Mandatory Palestine they'd probably just treat it like what the Brits did and establish Israel at some point since there's still a few Jews lying around there.

Although Sub-Saharan Africa would probably just remain independent assuming the Axis ever gets The Eternal Anglo. It would be too much of a pain in the ass for them to control Africa after all. So the Americans or whatever remains of the Allies probably have control over it, same for Asia more or less.

I'm also sure the current TradCath trend going on wouldn't bode well with how the Germans treated religion, especially catholicism. You had pagan wignat Himmler after all, however likely he is to succeed Hitler though but he had clear aspirations for paganism in the Reich.
Why is it never "At least we don't speak Russian"? The soviets didn't allow mass-migration (that wasn't defacto slave labor) and continued to hang on to their historic culture (but allowing very little new culture to be made). I guess the soviets hung around long enough to prove that it was a shitty system, while the nazis only had a decade and much cooler uniforms.

More proof that they're just LARPers.
If Germany had successfully expatriated the jews to Israel, I doubt much of Palestine would be left other than "that group that got ethnically cleansed out of existence in the 50s". That said, I am not sure there were plans to occupy Britain long term.
Neat webcomic thread we have here.

Absolutego

Middleman who didn't do diddly
kiwifarms.net
A man is drinking tea in front of Big Ben and a British flag. Is this why Ben Garrison labels everything in his comics? Lol.
Unironically yes. If you think political comics are retarded with the over-explanation, work for a political campaign for a few days and come back. The average citizen is dumb when it comes to these matters.

Pointless Pedant

Waiting in queue for 2b2t
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Unironically yes. If you think political comics are retarded with the over-explanation, work for a political campaign for a few days and come back. The average citizen is dumb when it comes to these matters.
Pretty much. I've always supported using simple slogans and messages in political campaigns for this reason ("Make America Great Again", "Get Brexit Done", etc). This is one of the ways that Stonetoss is a lot smarter than most people with his politics; he just makes a "when u kill nigs" comic rather than going on a wild-eyed rant about Khazaria that sounds like the ranter is on as many drugs as Hitler was.

Absolutego

Middleman who didn't do diddly
kiwifarms.net
Pretty much. I've always supported using simple slogans and messages in political campaigns for this reason ("Make America Great Again", "Get Brexit Done", etc). This is one of the ways that Stonetoss is a lot smarter than most people with his politics; he just makes a "when u kill nigs" comic rather than going on a wild-eyed rant about Khazaria that sounds like the ranter is on as many drugs as Hitler was.
The problem is when you simplify the slogan to clear demands they usually become perverted and absolutist. See also: all the op-eds by activists pretending to be journalists over the last month about how "Defund the Police" isn't literal, or the myriad ways the phrase "Black Lives Matter" has been proven again and again to be hypocritical and false.

Tags
None