StoneToss / Red Panels -

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Close enough. Lesbians have the highest domestic violence incidents among homosexual groups. But no, the comic in question is about how lesbian couples lose attraction.
It's not like there are so many homosexual groups, only two: lesbians and gays. The fun part is that gay couples have the lowest rate of violence of the whole bunch, despite all the talk about muh toxic masculinity. IICR, it goes:

m -> f
f -> f
f -> m
m -> m

Unog

My political affiliation is "rétard"
kiwifarms.net
It's not like there are so many homosexual groups, only two: lesbians and gays. The fun part is that gay couples have the lowest rate of violence of the whole bunch, despite all the talk about muh toxic masculinity. IICR, it goes:

m -> f
f -> f
f -> m
m -> m
Makes sense, they work out all of that aggression with fucking instead of fighting.

Noideawhattopick

kiwifarms.net
Makes sense, they work out all of that aggression with fucking instead of fighting.
Instead of a clock you get the cock... Makes sense.
Are there any sources on this violence in lesbian relationships? If it's like some studies that put being harsh as being violent then I don't believe that. Not that I would care a lot it's just I lost all faith in credibility in academic studies or studies in general.

wtfNeedSignUp

kiwifarms.net

m -> f
f -> f
f -> m
m -> m
Wasn't there data about female violence towards male being way higher than the statistics say due to being underreported and generally falling for emotional violence rather than physical violence?

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Stronk strawmanning, 99% copy pasted talking heads, and why have the middle panel. Not his best.
The middle panel is the pause for the punchline to kick in, it's a gag on itself.

That's what makes it funny unlike this one:

1594776307067.png

This is the kind of comic I hate, it''s not visual, it's characters saying a joke that can say without the need of a cartoon:

"You think blacks are violent? wow, blacks are gonna kick your ass!".

The middle panel is the pause for the punchline to kick in, it's a gag on itself.

That's what makes it funny unlike this one:

View attachment 1448879

This is the kind of comic I hate, it''s not visual, it's characters saying a joke that can say without the need of a cartoon:

"You think blacks are violent? wow, blacks are gonna kick your ass!".
As far as I'm concerned, Hedgewick will always be "The Black Mussolini Dude", and nothing more.

racist-magas.png

Probably the only somewhat funny things he's made.

final-with-swazzy.png

Doctor Placebo

Soleimani's back. Tell a friend.
kiwifarms.net
Stronk strawmanning, 99% copy pasted talking heads, and why have the middle panel. Not his best.
The middle panel is the comic equivalent of a comedic beat.

Exactly. It's not strawmanning because this shit actually happened. There was also this incident. Don't expect the people who complain about "inciting speech" from the right and support it getting censored to come down on all the people raging about All Lives Matter though.

_01

01101001 01000001 01101101 00110000 00110001
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tags
None