Stop Including Full Articles -

Future Physical Violence

This is a threat.
kiwifarms.net
i remember earlier some Jannie was moving threads from A&H to other boards that they thought were more appropriate if they were even tangentially related to the board. God forbid you see an article in the fucking article board. if the article was about a musician they would move it to the music board, something like that could have happened here. I don't know if you have the tools to see that tough.

Spedestrian

Shitposting in Ring Zero
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i remember earlier some Jannie was moving threads from A&H to other boards that they thought were more appropriate if they were even tangentially related to the board.
Yup, that's true:
A& Moving Threads 1.jpg
A& Moving Threads 2.jpg
I don't blame them, I actually like seeing articles I'm interested in without having to dig through a bunch of politics, but it seems like A&N's unique requirement of reproducing articles verbatim doesn't gel with the rules on the other boards. @CrunkLord420 should probably talk with @It's HK-47 and @Secret Asshole to figure out a better way to transition threads between the boards that works for everyone.

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yup, that's true:
View attachment 1400502
View attachment 1400503
I don't blame them, I actually like seeing articles I'm interested in without having to dig through a bunch of politics, but it seems like A&N's unique requirement of reproducing articles verbatim doesn't gel with the rules on the other boards. @CrunkLord420 should probably talk with @It's HK-47 and @Secret Asshole to figure out a better way to transition threads between the boards that works for everyone.
To be honest, it just completely slipped my mind that I was supposed to be truncating those before I moved them. I periodically forget that A&H is under a unique sort of quarantine so when I move articles out I have a bad habit of forgetting to modify them, first. This problem is probably completely my fault lol

Tags
None