• ”bane pls not me, dun play minecrap”

Law Stormy Daniels' Crowdfunding Cash Could be Seized in Avenatti Firm Bankruptcy

Discussion in 'Articles & Happenings' started by It's HK-47, Jun 13, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Don't post if you have nothing to say. If anyone could write your post, it doesn't need to be made. One-word replies are automatic 1-month bans from this board.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Create accurate topic titles. Threads should be labeled correctly and avoid sensationalist language.
  • Cite an article. This board is for content aggregation and should feature at least one source.

@Lipitor

1. [​IMG]
    Full Article | Archive

ZHmHih5.png

• Winner Winner x 19
    • Like Like x 7
    • Informative Informative x 3
    It's HK-47

It's HK-47 Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Surely this is the end of Trump.... because.... well....... money... and prostitutes...and court... and something.... look, I don't have a coherent story, but the PIECES of a big scandal are ALL THERE!!!! JUST IMPEACH HIM ALREADYYYYYYYYYYY

• Feels Feels x 10
    TowinKarz

TowinKarz Actually WILL Call Somebody.....

kiwifarms.net
  3. While it sounds like she wouldn't get to keep it anyway since it was to cover her legal fees, the fact that they don't get it either for sticking their finger in the poop is incredibly funny. They were probably hoping to drain her with fees and maybe get some PR whichever way it went and now they get nothing.

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  4. upload_2018-6-13_14-1-41.png

Still can't get over Trump porking a tranny.

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Feels Feels x 4
    Oh Long Johnson

Oh Long Johnson Collecting your suffering when you die
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. This sounds like the excuses a police officer might hear upon finding something incriminating.

"That isn't my email"

• Winner Winner x 10
    Goofy Logic

Goofy Logic Is this thing working right?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. No fucking wonder this piece of shit lawyer just refuses to give up this lawsuit against Trump.

He desperately needs the fucking money to payback everyone else.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 4
    Derp Potato

Derp Potato Just a Spud doing spud things

kiwifarms.net
  7. upload_2018-6-13_14-35-20.png

Although I'll be she usually has a lot more body fluid ON her face.

• Winner Winner x 9
    Sword Fighter Super

Sword Fighter Super I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. Her clam is probably so diseased and overused it makes Phil's recent rotting axe wound look like the cunny of a virginal 17 year old asian nun

• Feels Feels x 3
    • Powerlevel Powerlevel x 1
    Judge Holden

Judge Holden Corpsefucker
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. She's great on Sneaky Pete tho.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    frozenrunner

frozenrunner I could really use the salt

kiwifarms.net
  10. Nothing is harder on a whore than losing her money.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    thismanlies

thismanlies Loots corpses.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. "The firm’s debt to Frank was among the biggest it promised to pay when it emerged early this year from Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection."

When did Avenatti start pushing the Stormy Daniels story, again?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 8
    Coconut Gun

Coconut Gun He's the gun member of the coconut crew

kiwifarms.net
  12. Huh. You know, a while back folks were wondering who was paying Stormy's (and by extension, Avenatti's) legal bills.

Crowdfunding. Great. Does anyone else look at this and not think 'money laundering 2.0'?

• Agree Agree x 8
    Capsaicin Addict

Capsaicin Addict Just a fellow who loves spicy food.

kiwifarms.net
  13. You know if the POTUS was doing the things claimed, there's gotta be at least one law firm willing to pro bono it. Name alone on that would be worth millions to a firm with ease.

It's almost like, this was about something else other than justice.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. He doesn’t personally owe anything. He only owns 75% of this corporation, and is liable for nothing personally. Any client funds are in a segregated account and do not belong to him. He also doesn’t even directly own the other company. His corporation is Avenatti & Associates. That corporation apparently owns 75% of Eagan Avenatti. It is Avenatti & Associates that is representing Stormy Daniels, not Eagan Avenatti.

Even if Michael Avenatti specifically were the bankrupt, those funds would still be off-limits. This is just attention whoring by the creditor to a different professional corporation. A nothingburger, if you will.

• Informative Informative x 5
    AnOminous

AnOminous 20 year stellar government career
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  15. Lot's of interesting and juicy questions in there. I am going to speculate that the crowdfunding campaign was actually setup and administered by Avenatti. That would seemingly be the only way that it would be drawn into this would it not? Even if it was for the purpose of Stormy Daniel's legal bills and obligations, it is likely he set things up and his name as the Power of Attorney is on the crowdfunding account. Which begs a few questions that I honestly don't know the answer to, and am curious about.

- Would a crowdfunding account setup and administered by a lawyer for a client be considered a Client Escrow Account?
    - Are Client Escrow Accounts attachable by the court in a Bankruptcy or a Judgement?
    - If not did Avenatti just screw himself by declaring miss Daniels not a client?
    - How has this bloody lawyer not been disbarred by now?

Edit and An0n just answered most of my questions

kiwifarms.net
  16. I can’t see that any of it would belong to him until he actually disbursed it to himself to pay ongoing legal fees. Anything that he’s actually taken as fees might be attachable, if he’s somehow responsible for the Eagan Avenatti debts despite having two layers of corporation between himself and that judgment.

Things like this are held in trust in a segregated escrow account, and not disbursed without specific cause. Even if a lawyer doesn’t outright steal from such a fund, merely commingling the money in an account with his own personal money can be enough to get disbarred. If a lawyer actually steals or even borrows such money, though, disbarment is practically guaranteed. It’s one of the few death penalty offenses.

He didn’t do that. He said Daniels is not a client of the Eagan Avenatti firm. She isn’t. She is a client of the Avenatti & Associates firm, and of Avenatti personally.

Incidentally, I don’t know anything about this Eagan dude, other than he apparently really stepped in it, but it’s interesting Avenatti chose not to partner with him directly, but to have his own corporation partner with a corporation Eagan owns 25% of. It almost seems like he didn’t entirely trust this guy, and that mistrust doesn’t seem to have been a mistake.

• Informative Informative x 2
    AnOminous

AnOminous 20 year stellar government career
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  17. I swear to fucking Christ this timeline writes itself.

NotoriousD

NotoriousD Russian Birthday Bot

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.