Snowflake StraySheep / Kayla Marie Waller / morinokunikara / blankshadesgame / vividkiss / VTuber Amour Amandine - Thread #2 The Return of the Transtrender Sperglord Who Tried To Delete Her Thread and Listened to an Adult Have Sex With a Minor

unidentified code

kiwifarms.net
Nick got a raise, so Kayla's first thought is about what she can do with his money.
1643259003028.png

1643258899602.png

1643258921415.png
1643258928948.png
1643258936413.png

Edgeworth

That was... Objectionable
kiwifarms.net
Too bad her box explanation doesn't excuse the rest of the mess. Is that Gargamel's face on a pillow?

Can you maybe pick a filter that doesn't make it look like any room in your house smells like cat piss?

Also this bitch has a better setup than me. Ugh, nice to see that she gets shit she wants while still begging for rent.

Charles P. Scene

show me ur weenie
kiwifarms.net
If you stopped centering your personality around hating profics maybe everyone would hate you less, Sheep. That's a big maybe though. You'd still be fucking disgusting because you took part in statutory rape, but at least you wouldn't be obsessing over making yourself look and feel like some kind of saint 24/7.

Hilarious how everything you say can be applied to yourself, isn't it?

grimacefetishist

If only anyone would explain to me why I'm single
kiwifarms.net
"no, my house is full of trash because the cats like it that way!"

bitch they can't tell the difference between a box and a cat bed anyway. clean your fucking house and stop pretending it's not because you're too lazy.
IME cats prefer a cleaner house, so this is just straight up delusion coping. They like to keep their fur clean

Charles P. Scene

show me ur weenie
kiwifarms.net
Here's where not being an insufferable person comes in handy, she could have had friends each lend her 5 or 10 dollars if she's that desperate. Or she could sell her plushies/figurines and ugly dresses. Why keep those if she's struggling and has animals to care for? Oh right, she's fucking lazy and will do anything to avoid earning what she wants.

beautiful person

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's where not being an insufferable person comes in handy, she could have had friends each lend her 5 or 10 dollars if she's that desperate. Or she could sell her plushies/figurines and ugly dresses. Why keep those if she's struggling and has animals to care for? Oh right, she's fucking lazy and will do anything to avoid earning what she wants.
She could also go to a food pantry or apply for food stamps if this is a consistent problem. But that requires effort and begging irl.

retard strength

"Retarded people can be privileged too"
kiwifarms.net
Bringing this back from Nov 14th when they revealed a fourth cat, which is a very responsible choice when seemingly living paycheck to paycheck. But it's OK guys, because Nick will be busting his ass so money won't be an issue anymore!

1636916050370.png

Vandy

kiwifarms.net
They knew it was filthy and still took a picture of it in the background. How many successful influencers, Tik Tokkers, Twitterers, YouTubers, or whatever, do you see who post pictures with shitty cat litter all over their floor?
You present like a neglectful slob, you're going to be treated like a neglectful slob.

Edgeworth

kiwifarms.net
Meanwhile, Kayla's lowkey being disagreeable in her tags.

1643735137077.png

"Chronic fatigue" Yeah, okay. It has nothing to do with you being fat, lazy, having a poor diet or breathing in litter box fumes.

1643737708689.png
1643735416476.png

This is part of a post where Energizer is apparently making a thick-ass phone with a 50-day battery life. People were posting about the numerous benefits to a phone with such a long battery life and Kayla swoops in with her contrarian nitpicks. You don't wear women's jeans, Kayla. You wear women's DRESSES. What do you care if it doesn't fit into pockets made for show, anyway?

1643735329941.png

Incorrect; MOST people would rather 'fish something out of a purse/bag/satchel' than slip their phone into a pocket that's obviously not a good size for it and risk losing/breaking it by sitting down.

Charles P. Scene

show me ur weenie
kiwifarms.net
Get a note from a doctor and then you can add chronic fatigue to your list of excuses.
Of course whether or not the phone can fit into her pocket is more important to her than its efficiency. I don't think average people will be buying this phone.
1643739659069.png

No wonder. It's not like anyone's ever had a reason to be proud of or inspired by Sheep of all people.

patchwork

i told you about stairs bro
kiwifarms.net
A few days ago, boardtan (aka springtrap) posted a tweet about how they were at their financial end as well - the post is gone and unarchived unfortunately, since they tweet at incredibly late hours for me. They've since made a private account so it'll be hard to catch future tweets about their life stress, but my point in bringing this up now is...

To this day, Kayla and Spring are still not at all different from each other, or how they were years ago. They only differ in how open they are about their interests, and Springtrapp has a more successful social group.

(As usual, if you check on Spring out of curiosity, they're back in their FNaF/Pokemon phase but since they're an open proshipper, you're going to see either animatronics fucking or the kids from either games in disgusting situations, so... yeah.)

Edgeworth

kiwifarms.net
Aaand she's begging again.

1643843777749.png

"I hate asking" no you don't or else you wouldn't do it. Even then, ask your parents who apparently you have an excellent relationship with, I'm sure they'd love to help you.

"We don't really have anything in the house" aka "we don't have McDonalds or Pringles". Y'all idiots need to get ramen in bulk like other struggling young adults do.

EDIT to avoid double-posting

1643973740557.png

Someone's giving her grief for having too many cats and not enough money.

1643973818549.png

"If things got THAT bad, my parents would help out. It hasn't reached that point yet though so I'm gonna continue to beg for money from randos online because we have no food I want to eat and I want takeout." - Kayla

1643975896640.png

-sigh- People like her are the reason why kids' lives are being ruined by people enabling their negative behaviours and trying to tell them they're trans instead of just exploring their identities as biological children. Also you don't need to be fucking TRANS to be confused as the opposite gender.

Then again, she IS a pedo so I guess she doesn't actually give a shit about kids.

The way she projects her garbage ideas onto things that less than one percent of the actual population that doesn't make shit up on Twitter/Tumblr/TikTok deal with brings to mind this tweet from years ago.

1643976175898.png

Last edited: