Snowflake StraySheep / Kayla Marie Waller / morinokunikara / blankshadesgame / vividkiss / VTuber Amour Amandine - Thread #2 The Return of the Transtrender Sperglord Who Tried To Delete Her Thread and Listened to an Adult Have Sex With a Minor

• ATTN NEW USERS: I strongly suggest using a real, alter-ego email address from a reputable provider and using a Password Manager to securely keep tack of it. If you forget your email and password I cannot restore your account. These are good practices in general so stop being lazy.

Edgeworth

That was... Objectionable
kiwifarms.net
Gosh, wow, you sure aren't proving that people like you are incapable of identifying with and relating to a character/person/idea unless it's explicitly stated that they share specific similarities with the consoomer.

Once again, she can't think critically. And you're still missing the point of the movie but that's beside the point.

1652246851572.png

She participated in something stupid with Caddicarus, I didn't care to get into what but she shared this afterwards.

1652247084935.png

1652247101965.png

And she's too lazy to stream. Again. As usual. She's never gonna make it because she's so flaky.

Edgeworth

kiwifarms.net
Double posting because I'm a rebel.

She's trying to start another fight. She's not getting like any traction on Tumblr nowadays. Good.

1652439463395.png
1652439493247.png

Then this happened, apropos of nothing. This is one of those "garbage takes" she has frequently in this thread. I love how she buckles down on this take, too.

1652439875564.png1652439890465.png

patchwork

i told you about stairs bro
kiwifarms.net
For context on the anti-loli vtuber thing;

Cimrai is someone who has been openly firm on her stance vs. loli content, recent incidents starting off with taking off body pillow merch off a website that also sold similar content of loli characters. That's good and all, but the kicker is that she's friends with another vtuber, Saruei. Who doesn't mind loli content at all, even supporting it with likes and RTs (and has also been the focus of some other art contest related drama because she's openly a bitch, but that's irrelevant here) - so people have been calling her on that since antis eat their own the moment wrongthink is displayed.

So anyway, Cimrai pretty much goes "I'll decide my own friends even if they like loli" and has been going on and on about how seriously anti-loli she is, really guys, for like this entire week. It prompts people intentionally trying to upset her to commission lewd art of a loli version of Cimrai's avatar, to which someone else photoshops the woman's real face onto it (she has openly posted her real face before), and she apparently has a breakdown in front of her computer that gets her own 11 year old daughter to come check on her. Yeah.

Kayla, trolls exist too. It's not a pro/anti thing, it's people intentionally upsetting someone who has been loudly telling everyone exactly what would upset them the most. You yourself are lucky that you aren't big enough or obnoxious enough to get the same treatment to your already bondage-clad loli avatar... then again, you do have that lewd side account for your vtuber and post a nsfw tag with every schedule, don't you? ;)

~*dank meme*~

Sims Sperg
kiwifarms.net
Kayla: “idc about YOU getting abused, if you like what I don’t you’re the one who abuses ME!”

Wish this retard would stfu lol.

And you know what, I’d watch with a super sized bucket of popcorn if she said this in a room of actual csa survivors after they talk about how they cope with what they’ve been through. I mean, I doubt she’d have even a modicum of testicle to say it, but I’d love to see her actually do it. Wonder how she’d respond if an anon told her to advocate for anti lolicon consumption by talking with victims of csa and expressing her raw, unadulterated opinions of them coping with their issues because she’s the most important clown to grace Pittsburg, so you should cater to her needs, since she’s traumatized by being too pussy to tell a neck bearded weeb no to fulfilling his weird casual groping fantasies.

Last edited:

Xerxes IX

New cat, who this?
kiwifarms.net

son of jurassic bark

the penultimate supper!
kiwifarms.net
That artist deserves to charge more for their art, a detailed fullbody for 45 is a steal. The actual colors on the character's Vtuber avatar are straight out of the Glitchedpuppet/Purplekecleon days of magenta vomit eyesore.
They really are quite good, they can take gross design and turn it into something cute. They'd make good money if they advertised on etsy and facebook, making anime-style portraits of real people as graduation or anniversary presents; it would be a cute gift from a boomer parent. It's not my favorite art style, but it is charming as heck.

Kayla: “idc about YOU getting abused, if you like what I don’t you’re the one who abuses ME!”
Has the minor that vtuber Vividkiss listened to having sex with an adult ever responded to this obvious overcompensating? Also on painkillers so sorry if incoherent, hopefully you get the gist ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

patchwork

i told you about stairs bro
kiwifarms.net
2.png1.png3.png

Nothing exciting, just thought it was funny she's helping share someone with a shota avatar in spite of disliking shota.
Also, evidently she must stream because she does her own clips, but her twitter is always filled with "oops I gotta cancel stream!" so I'm never sure when she actually DOES stream. In any case, she's apparently going out of town for a week so no streams during then and probably a dip in activity. Her twitter might be active during that time since she apparently lost interest in tumblr.

Last edited:

Edgeworth

kiwifarms.net
1653534465733.png

She's still on about this whole "championing for the easily-offended" crusade. Which I mean that's all people like her ever do but.

1653534528323.png
1653534577835.png
1653534607599.png

Holy projections, Batman. "I don't like being called annoying and muh trauma from being called annoying because I'm annoying and talk to much, that means OTHER people must feel this way too! Because I'm incapable of thinking of other people as other people, they must be like me because this is how *I* feel." - Kayla

moorhen

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 3321318

She's still on about this whole "championing for the easily-offended" crusade. Which I mean that's all people like her ever do but.

View attachment 3321325View attachment 3321328View attachment 3321334

Holy projections, Batman. "I don't like being called annoying and muh trauma from being called annoying because I'm annoying and talk to much, that means OTHER people must feel this way too! Because I'm incapable of thinking of other people as other people, they must be like me because this is how *I* feel." - Kayla
"This wasn't aimed at me and is very clearly an in-joke between the original blog and their followers, but I'm going to insert myself into it and get offended on behalf of literally no one, because I am starving for attention and I've never really cared about whether the attention is good or bad." - Kayla, the woman doesn't see a problem with listening to statutory rape, but joking about people being fucking nerds is too far.

Edgeworth

kiwifarms.net
Jesus I get home from work and find all this nonsense. This is fantastic, I had no idea.

beautiful person

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait, so all of this:
is in response to this:
?

Because it seems like the horrible yellow stamp is making a valid complaint. Tumblr autists (so what did they expect, really) taking the word "terrible" literally and trying to tell meme bloggers how to run their own page. That would be really annoying.
So I guess I get why Kayla would be personally offended by this complaint. She sees herself as that hypothetical annoying retard and doesn't ever want to be reminded that people view annoying things negatively.

What's especially funny is it turns out she's lecturing literal children the entire time:
And she still comes off as the less-mature one.

Edgeworth

kiwifarms.net
And then she does stuff like this.

1653594720981.png

So you mean there's a trans person in your family. You still aren't trans. Does this one actually have the dysphoria? The willingness to put in work like your deadbeat boyfriend did? Or do they also just say "by the way I'm trans", use an overused trans name and not actually do anything to show for it?

1653594962688.png

"Unlike me using loli to cope. It's WAY different." - Kayla

It was entertaining for a moment, a nice treat to come home to but now I'm remembering how stupid she is. She can't even get her dragon name right because she doesn't know how to read.
And she still comes off as the less-mature one.

Well she did say "I'm not bored enough to argue with bullies" because she fails to comprehend anything outside of the scope of a schoolyard so it kinda goes without saying.

At this point you could forget that she's an ADULT who LISTENED IN on another ADULT having SEX with a MINOR.

~*dank meme*~

Sims Sperg
kiwifarms.net
"I would bully you in school btw"

Lmao, that response is gold. Really the only way to respond to Kayla.
Most of the clowns left on tumblr now have an actual sense of humor and know how to tip the leftover emotional faggots on the website over. Any time she talks, all anyone should say is she’s annoying and they’d bully her in school lmao