Snowflake StraySheep / Kayla Marie Waller / morinokunikara / blankshadesgame / vividkiss / VTuber Amour - Thread #2 The Return of the Transtrender Sperglord Who Tried To Delete Her Thread

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Erica

resident shitlord
kiwifarms.net
I’ve been binge reading Sapphire Crimson Claw’s thread and wanted to give Sheep some credit. Not only have they avoided mentioning KF on their vtuber Twitter, but they have also managed to not feed their cat into obesity.

We’ll see what 2022 brings our farmer.

Sunflower Seeds

Extra salty
kiwifarms.net
I’ve been binge reading Sapphire Crimson Claw’s thread and wanted to give Sheep some credit. Not only have they avoided mentioning KF on their vtuber Twitter, but they have also managed to not feed their cat into obesity.

We’ll see what 2022 brings our farmer.
Her cats may not be fat but we have seen they shit in a tray a few feet from her bed.

moorhen

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Her cats may not be fat but we have seen they shit in a tray a few feet from her bed.
A filthy tray, because, according to Kayla they won't use the other litter trays. It's probably full to the brim with shit right now as I'm typing this.
You'd think, for someone who's partner is a vet tech and claims to be so great and caring all the time, she'd at least buy a bigger litter tray for them. Or one that's enclosed so there's at least a barrier between their fucking bed and a tray of cat shit.

There is a thousand and one ways she could do better by those cats, but she'd rather sit on her arse all day, pretending to apply for jobs or whatever the fuck it is she's claiming to do at current.
I'm still convinced that their apartment reeks of cat piss.

Kuwomi

Hello Kiwi
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2840960

I think I just find it interesting that she doesn't wanna look into these fandoms because apparently they're all rampantly swarmed by... I dunno, profic people when she's over here with her own garbage takes and headcanons she forces on everyone.

What's got you so spooked about Arcane, Kayla? Has it occurred to you that maybe you just have a penchant for purposefully seeking out profic stuff so you can go onto Twitter/Tumblr and cry about "muh fandumbz" when you find like ONE fic or some shit? Arcane isn't for minors anyway so if they find themselves wading into those waters where people are freaks, they should be monitored better.

Oh and also you listened in on a minor having sex with an adult so maybe don't be hypocrite-ing all over the place. Again.
Forgive me for quoting a days old post at this point but I was catching up and this really made me think. I know she loves getting riled up about shit that doesn't matter in the real world, but allegedly being too scared to look in a tag for a children's film because you think you're gonna see incest ships is a new one to me.

The kicker though is that the kind of people that Kayla constantly bitches and moans about are usually really good at making sure their posts don't appear in main tags, or they tag their posts with things that you can very easily blacklist. Especially if they're talking about, again, a movie made for kids.

If I didn't know any better it's almost as if Kayla is also an evil yucky "proshipper" and is just pretending to hate them so that she doesn't seem suspicious. :thinking:

Edgeworth

That was... Objectionable
kiwifarms.net
If anything, one should avoid the Encanto tag on Tumblr because it's filled with gross, fetishizing sexuality-blasted headcanons and ugly art of the characters. I bet less than one percent of the stuff on Tumblr is people sexualising the minors.

Of course, this proship wangsting is coming from a girl who slaps sexualities and projections onto her own favourite characters who are minors from P5 so... I need to make a banner that says "Oh look Kayla's being a hypocrite. Again."

unidentified code

kiwifarms.net
She got a new job but that doesn't stop her from e-begging on her VTuber account.
1641324477459.png

1641324308232.png

Artemy Burakh

Someone - not I! - gets a punch in the face.
kiwifarms.net
What a fun little excuse to have to whine for spare change on the internet as opposed to doing anything substantial.

Enjoy your neverending slumber party, Kayla. It won't be long before you spend all of your girlfriend's (and your parent's, who you hate SO MUCH but wanna see SO BAD gib money 4 bus ticket pl0x) money, and you won't have any more sad little geeks on Twitter to moan at.

I look forward to seeing the tangled web of lies you intend to weave if you continue down the same root Marissa/Rabbie's taking. These Tumblr MOGAI-brained retards are all old hat, all with the same dumb set of excuses, but all in their own unique flavors and circumstances. At least it keeps things interesting.

Lie on, girly. Dig that grave that much deeper.

Edgeworth

That was... Objectionable
kiwifarms.net
"Good news! These life-altering emergencies ended up not being problems, how convenient now I can be a day late to my first day of my new job so everything's ooookay!" How convenient.

K 01.05 - Ahh there it is.PNG

Also hi Kayla, nice of you to read my post. My point still stands and you still listened in an adult having sex with a minor so really, until you address that, nothing you say will be taken seriously by us. We (and by we I mean I in this particular juncture) aren't mad at your garbage gay hcs. They're garbage, who cares. The problem is that you do that while also giving other people shit for their hcs and how they want to write the same fictional characters. For the record, I think putting sexualities on minor characters is weird regardless of whether or not it's straight and putting real-life minors on HRT or hormone blockers is child abuse, but we aren't talking about that.

Also also look who took my advice and wandered into the Encanto tag. Good for her.

K 01.05 - The Possibilities.PNG

Nitpick time; the song is about a girl who was pressured into being the perfect image and representation for her family and their magic. You are none of these things, Kayla so in a technical aspect, asking yourself "what else can I do" has a looong list that follows. For instance, you could: Get a better job, actually show up for work on your first day, Offload one of your cats at least until you can afford to take care of all of them, spend less time terminally online because it's bad for you. Work out, get some exercise, stop begging for money, donate blood/plasma for extra cash flow, take up a hobby that's cheap and harmless, learn how fashion works so you don't leave the house looking like a four-year-old with Downs, read a book, look into DBT courses, etc. etc.

It's cute that she has such an inflated perception of the self that she actually thinks she's expected to be perfect and flawless when her parents most likely realised a looong time ago that she's the failure of the family and that they have ZERO expectations from her anymore aside from "Oh you did this incredibly basic thing, good job dear".

Vandy

kiwifarms.net
"Good news! These life-altering emergencies ended up not being problems, how convenient now I can be a day late to my first day of my new job so everything's ooookay!" How convenient.

View attachment 2868102

Also hi Kayla, nice of you to read my post. My point still stands and you still listened in an adult having sex with a minor so really, until you address that, nothing you say will be taken seriously by us. We (and by we I mean I in this particular juncture) aren't mad at your garbage gay hcs. They're garbage, who cares. The problem is that you do that while also giving other people shit for their hcs and how they want to write the same fictional characters. For the record, I think putting sexualities on minor characters is weird regardless of whether or not it's straight and putting real-life minors on HRT or hormone blockers is child abuse, but we aren't talking about that.

Also also look who took my advice and wandered into the Encanto tag. Good for her.

View attachment 2868103

Nitpick time; the song is about a girl who was pressured into being the perfect image and representation for her family and their magic. You are none of these things, Kayla so in a technical aspect, asking yourself "what else can I do" has a looong list that follows. For instance, you could: Get a better job, actually show up for work on your first day, Offload one of your cats at least until you can afford to take care of all of them, spend less time terminally online because it's bad for you. Work out, get some exercise, stop begging for money, donate blood/plasma for extra cash flow, take up a hobby that's cheap and harmless, learn how fashion works so you don't leave the house looking like a four-year-old with Downs, read a book, look into DBT courses, etc. etc.

It's cute that she has such an inflated perception of the self that she actually thinks she's expected to be perfect and flawless when her parents most likely realised a looong time ago that she's the failure of the family and that they have ZERO expectations from her anymore aside from "Oh you did this incredibly basic thing, good job dear".
If anything, they're closer to the character Mirabel in that scene. Average, talentless, unable to apologize, spiteful and jealous becaus she thinks that people with talents have perfect lives and no problems.
It's not a perfect comparison because Maribel never listened in on a minor being sexually abused, but they would have to actually have a talent or skill in order to be pressured into being perfect at it. The only one pressuring them to do that is themselves.

A single cheeto

Freelance Police Sped Unit
kiwifarms.net
If she's not hispanic and it's not her place to talk about it, then maybe she should shut up and let actual hispanics talk. Telenovelas have had 'weird' pairings before, for the sake of drama and conflict, something she'd know if she actually spent a minute to watch something other than her loli-bait idol shows.

As for being accused of faking something, all I can remember is all the times she suibated for everything from taking the 'pills', to saying she was going to play in traffic, to money for 'cleaning her room'. Maybe People don't believe her because she's been shown to be a manipulative liar time and time again.

She should worry less about whatever shit goes on in a tumblr tag and more about her job. That is, if she still has it.