Snowflake StraySheep / Kayla Marie Waller / morinokunikara / blankshadesgame / vividkiss / VTuber Amour - Thread #2 The Return of the Transtrender Sperglord Who Tried To Delete Her Thread

Edgeworth

That was... Objectionable
kiwifarms.net
Her fish died yesterday. This is so sad. Her life is so full of tragedy that she can't go even one day without something happening that she can use as an excuse to be a shithead/irresponsible/sad.

K Tweets - Fish Died lol.PNG

K Tweets - ...It's just a fish, man.PNG

She got over it. It's a fucking fish, dude.

K Tweets - Pull Yourself together, pussy.PNG

Also would you take a looksie at what I called. -sigh- The most privileged girl in the world.

K Tweets - Of COURSE she just got GIVEN it.png

Vandy

kiwifarms.net
I want to see the tank. I'm betting it died from improper care because they do the absolute bare minimum of research for everything they do.
We've seen their litter box. Imagine how green that "tank" is, if it's even a tank and not a bowl.

Edward Cullen

kiwifarms.net
My money is on a plastic bowl or one of those kiddy/aesthetic tanks. The kind that has like, the kind you grow plants on top of or a tiered "waterfall" system. I'm also going to guess plastic plants, or those glofish setups. The thing was probably clamped to hell and ragged as shit

Ruber

I have a plan, it includes you!
kiwifarms.net
Do V-Tubers usually use their Twitter like a Tumblr blog or is this just Kayla's special brand of stupid? I can't imagine people want to know this much pointless detail about the life of a nobody.

All this forced mopeing about a fish she probably forgot in the corner of her room.

Edgeworth

That was... Objectionable
kiwifarms.net
It's definitely because you're trans and it has nothing to do with that other thing you mentioned. There's literally no good reason why someone wouldn't want to hire/keep you on after you bailed on your first day. Nothing gets past you.

If you took any steps to change your identity to reflect your painful insistence on being referred to as a male, that wouldn't be a problem.

K 01.10 - Omg.PNG

"these kinds of people [...] will do ANYTHING to justify their weirdass shit." - Kayla, who does anything to justify her weirdass shit.

Vandy

kiwifarms.net
Do V-Tubers usually use their Twitter like a Tumblr blog or is this just Kayla's special brand of stupid? I can't imagine people want to know this much pointless detail about the life of a nobody.

All this forced mopeing about a fish she probably forgot in the corner of her room.
You can really tell how much a pet means to someone by how often they post about it. I know many fish owners who are proud of their aquariums and especially betta owners like to gush about their colors.

There are of course people who post endlessly about their animals while abusing or neglecting them, but if the first time you talk about your pet is to say it died, it wasn't that important to you.

Unhindered Clown

YOU ARE NOT IMMUNE TO HAMBURGER
kiwifarms.net

I don't watch any, but their socials always were pretty cleanly managed. They only ever seem to post highlight clips, funny memeable moments, retweet fanart or commissions of them, and announcements of streams/events/collabs/merch. I can't glean much about them personally from twitter pages, vs attending their streams which I don't really ever do.

I have a hunch you aren't supposed to post so frequently out of character because it spoils the fictional fun fans are having.

assigned stupid at birth

try and one up me again bitch
kiwifarms.net

Depends. Bigger name Vtubers and ones aligned with companies are generally more selective about what they tweet, but a lot of smaller indies will just blog post 24/7 and use their accounts as second mains. Undoubtedly annoying, but not uncommon.