Snowflake StraySheep / Kayla Marie Waller / morinokunikara / blankshadesgame / vividkiss / VTuber Amour - Thread #2 The Return of the Transtrender Sperglord Who Tried To Delete Her Thread

Sunflower Seeds

Extra salty
kiwifarms.net
I take it back. She needs to stop with Encanto. I miss when she was with her family and she wasn't posting garbage takes.

View attachment 2874642

You do make up a lot of shit, is the thing.

View attachment 2874641
Kayla is always tripping over herself to assume others are writing/drawing incest/pedo shit. She sees a passing joke and immediately assumes other people are going to jump to the same conclusions as her. No, Kayla, it’s not normal to assume other people see pedo incest garbage in Disney movies. You’re the one who made that assertion. You’re the one who assumed people would ship some weird incest shit.

TL;DR: the pedo doth protest too much.

patchwork

i told you about stairs bro
kiwifarms.net
Her takeaway from the telenovella joke was "people will use it to be gross" and not "this trope is widespread in fiction and has been since forever, it's not a statement about the writers or watchers' morals considering they put it in a Disney movie" which sums up the whole anti/profic debate pretty succinctly.

Game of Thrones has about every problematic trope you can think of and it was the most popular thing in the west for its entire air time, didn't make everyone involved go nuts about murder incest rape because the average person who has better media literacy than a 5 year old can enjoy a story without taking it as a lesson on how to act in real life.

Kayla could retort about that ittorou person having an actual pedo in their circle, but they ousted them pretty violently as soon as they found out (and last I checked, was dogging that pedo's steps to make sure no one else would be unknowingly interacting with them) which is better than her encouraging her ex and their partner to fuck on call despite being uncomfortable with her presence, lol. That was an interesting detail to pick up upon rereading old threads.

unidentified code

kiwifarms.net
1642119145063.png

1642119068699.png

1642119081972.png

1642119054604.png

Unhindered Clown

YOU ARE NOT IMMUNE TO HAMBURGER
kiwifarms.net
I know our Sheep is quite the delicate flower, but the ER over some random aches and pains?
You'd think she broke her arm falling down the stairs or something. I thought people were advised against going to the ER because hospitals need to put all hands on treating covid patients, kind of odd to hear that urgent cares aren't taking anybody. But I don't know how the Coof Handling Procedure is where she lives so anyone familiar with the state could clarify.

Toasty

Found it!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wouldn't it take less time and headache to have nick or someone else nearby with a car drive her when they can, than to ebeg? But I guess if you don't even, no one will know about your ouchie, oh and your scary genetic nerve thing. Urgent care isn't even able to handle a potential nerve problem. If it's a sprain or something they can help. If it's a genetic nerve problem they are going to tell you to take some Tylenol and refer you to a gp or a neurologist. I know that Kayla is young, privileged and not too bright, but there's enough munchie in her to know her way around a medical visit.

Vandy

kiwifarms.net
.....It makes absolutely no sense for urgent care not to take new patients. They are essentially the poor man's ER for things that aren't quite emergencies, but are still urgent. It is in the name. The ones local to me only take walk ins they don't even take appointments. I bet they called an hour before close, when they put stop on new patients so they can make sure to finish seeing everyone before close so their employees don't have to stay late, and thought they really aren't taking any new patients ever now.

An ER visit is going to cost more and waste doctors time when they should be treating actual emergencies. Maybe if you lifted your arms once in a while they wouldn't be atrophying from lack of use.

Erica

resident shitlord
kiwifarms.net
.....It makes absolutely no sense for urgent care not to take new patients. They are essentially the poor man's ER for things that aren't quite emergencies, but are still urgent. It is in the name. The ones local to me only take walk ins they don't even take appointments. I bet they called an hour before close, when they put stop on new patients so they can make sure to finish seeing everyone before close so their employees don't have to stay late, and thought they really aren't taking any new patients ever now.

An ER visit is going to cost more and waste doctors time when they should be treating actual emergencies. Maybe if you lifted your arms once in a while they wouldn't be atrophying from lack of use.
It’s possible they’re overwhelmed with patients; I’ve heard of this happening recently. That being said, there’s zero reason she should go to the ER, especially now. The ER is to stabilize you and then get you out.

She should find a PCP, that could, much cheaper, run tests and then refer her to the treatment she needs.

Vandy

kiwifarms.net
It’s possible they’re overwhelmed with patients; I’ve heard of this happening recently. That being said, there’s zero reason she should go to the ER, especially now. The ER is to stabilize you and then get you out.

She should find a PCP, that could, much cheaper, run tests and then refer her to the treatment she needs.
Urgent Care doesn't keep people overnight, all Sheep has to do is wake up early enough to get there.

View attachment 2886331
So, if Nick could have taken her this whole time… why did she need the $30..?
Because they're trying to scam people and are used to getting waited on hand and foot. If Nick isn't there RIGHT NOW Sheep needs *insert amount of money they recently spent on idol games* or else they'll die from lack of attention.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but even if insurance covers visits, isn't there usually still a co-pay?

Edgeworth

That was... Objectionable
kiwifarms.net
1642246332788.png

Maybe it has to do with your inflated ego.

Edit: She decided she wanted to do that thing that annoying people do when they humblebrag and pretend that what she's saying is a bad thing when it just makes her sound like a smug asshole.

Instead of "forgiving" the aspect of you that was an overachiever, you should apologise to yourself for swinging too hard the other way and now you're a lazy sack of shit who wants to be handed success without putting in any effort to achieve it.

Attachments

• 1642236053038.png
    1642236053038.png
    16.7 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

Unhindered Clown

YOU ARE NOT IMMUNE TO HAMBURGER
kiwifarms.net
>I am NOT a pedofork, I am infact a shotacon
Assuming this is springtrapp (no i havent read her thread yet), I would like to point out the pfp is the Daycare Attendant animatronic from the new FNaF game. Who is known for terrifying children to the point they have nightmares or wet the bed with the lights on. So take that how you will.

But I'm glad to know both tards are reading this thread just to vaguebook each other on different platforms

unidentified code

kiwifarms.net
Scrolled briefly through the ex's Twitter to see if they had said anything else. Don't do that. With that being said, it's funny how both Gems and Kayla's ex are both obsessed with FNAF. Springtrap, specifically on Gems' end.

Anyway, Nick doesn't follow Kayla's VTuber Twitter, and therefore probably has no idea she's e-begging on there. Nice.
1642247749414.png

EDIT: Someone bought her the new Pokemon game.
1642248040069.png

1642248044539.png

Vandy

kiwifarms.net
Scrolled briefly through the ex's Twitter to see if they had said anything else. Don't do that. With that being said, it's funny how both Gems and Kayla's ex are both obsessed with FNAF. Springtrap, specifically on Gems' end.

Anyway, Nick doesn't follow Kayla's VTuber Twitter, and therefore probably has no idea she's e-begging on there. Nice.
View attachment 2889257

EDIT: Someone bought her the new Pokemon game.
View attachment 2889261
View attachment 2889262
This. This is what they were going to use the Uber money for.

Edgeworth

That was... Objectionable
kiwifarms.net
Good. I hope to never hear from her again.

I'm so disappointed in other humans right now.

Kayla and by extension other qweer/lgbt/"disabled"/"mentally ill" cows get what they want despite not doing a goddamn thing to earn them; attention, money, useless shit, etc. then they have the utter and incomprehensible gall to say "I'm actually oppressed and a victim and I could use MORE money/stuff", which people inexplicably give them.

Gimme my top hats, lads; I'm officially MATI. I don't know what I was expecting. It's so disheartening to see someone like Kayla whine, bitch, moan and sit on her fat arse and be handed what she wants without any implication that she deserves it.