Snowflake StraySheep / Kayla Marie Waller / morinokunikara / blankshadesgame / vividkiss / VTuber Amour - Thread #2 The Return of the Transtrender Sperglord Who Tried To Delete Her Thread

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

retard strength

"Retarded people can be privileged too"
kiwifarms.net
Good. I hope to never hear from her again.

I'm so disappointed in other humans right now.

Kayla and by extension other qweer/lgbt/"disabled"/"mentally ill" cows get what they want despite not doing a goddamn thing to earn them; attention, money, useless shit, etc. then they have the utter and incomprehensible gall to say "I'm actually oppressed and a victim and I could use MORE money/stuff", which people inexplicably give them.

Gimme my top hats, lads; I'm officially MATI. I don't know what I was expecting. It's so disheartening to see someone like Kayla whine, bitch, moan and sit on her fat arse and be handed what she wants without any implication that she deserves it.

No point getting worked up about it. Step back a bit and put things in perspective. Think about your life.

Is being gifted a free video game a couple times a year worth living her life? Imagine lying about injuries and faking emergencies to get needless consumerist junk. Deceiving your own friends and family. Demanding goodwill and charity from others in times where those who give endlessly struggle themselves. To view people as nothing but walking ATMs to enable your vices.

You'd feel like shit, right?

Imagine lying about being disabled or ill. Using the misery of others to cushion your safe and spoiled life. Manipulating people using the gruesome, ugly struggles and suffering of others. Stolen valor sob fests.

You couldn't do it, right?

Fuck dude, imagine not being able to just have the money to buy your own video games. Like you're a little kid all over again. That scares the shit out of me, to be stuck there again, reliant on others completely

I know shit gets tough financially for most people throughout life, but fuck, even imagine being 25 with no real work history. Nothing you can put on a serious resume. No references. No car, no driving. No savings. No certificates. Having done near fucking nothing since turning 18 and you can't even say you took that time to get your mental health in order, or cared for a sick family member, or cultivated a skill, or got healthy, or did odd jobs traveling, or did weird shit that people do and have fun and make memories. Doing literally anything else at all but exist and consume.

Twenty five years, multiple roommates, and you can't afford afford god damn Pokemon game knowing all year when the release date was.

Sit in the Ebeggar thread and tell me you want any of those lives. Tell a genie you'd switch lives with Lou Gagliardi. Tell me with a straight face you are envious of Kevin Gibes and the eternally ebegging Tranch orbitors. Any of the Rat Kings.

Observe how these people are so pissed all the time. They're so angry. They blame everyone else for everything and want it all. All the time. That the world is personally out to get them and only them. They can't reflect. They're so unhappy. They get the money and gifts and praise and pity and it's never enough, they want more and more and more.

They don't create or earn anything, but live for short-term dopamine rushes and don't understand why they diagnose themselves with 9 gorillion mental health disorders.

I don't envy these greedy self-centered retards.

I tilt my head to the sky and laugh, at them.

Vandy

kiwifarms.net
No point getting worked up about it. Step back a bit and put things in perspective. Think about your life.

Is being gifted a free video game a couple times a year worth living her life? Imagine lying about injuries and faking emergencies to get needless consumerist junk. Deceiving your own friends and family. Demanding goodwill and charity from others in times where those who give endlessly struggle themselves. To view people as nothing but walking ATMs to enable your vices.

You'd feel like shit, right?

Imagine lying about being disabled or ill. Using the misery of others to cushion your safe and spoiled life. Manipulating people using the gruesome, ugly struggles and suffering of others. Stolen valor sob fests.

You couldn't do it, right?

Fuck dude, imagine not being able to just have the money to buy your own video games. Like you're a little kid all over again. That scares the shit out of me, to be stuck there again, reliant on others completely

I know shit gets tough financially for most people throughout life, but fuck, even imagine being 25 with no real work history. Nothing you can put on a serious resume. No references. No car, no driving. No savings. No certificates. Having done near fucking nothing since turning 18 and you can't even say you took that time to get your mental health in order, or cared for a sick family member, or cultivated a skill, or got healthy, or did odd jobs traveling, or did weird shit that people do and have fun and make memories. Doing literally anything else at all but exist and consume.

Twenty five years, multiple roommates, and you can't afford afford god damn Pokemon game knowing all year when the release date was.

Sit in the Ebeggar thread and tell me you want any of those lives. Tell a genie you'd switch lives with Lou Gagliardi. Tell me with a straight face you are envious of Kevin Gibes and the eternally ebegging Tranch orbitors. Any of the Rat Kings.

Observe how these people are so pissed all the time. They're so angry. They blame everyone else for everything and want it all. All the time. That the world is personally out to get them and only them. They can't reflect. They're so unhappy. They get the money and gifts and praise and pity and it's never enough, they want more and more and more.

They don't create or earn anything, but live for short-term dopamine rushes and don't understand why they diagnose themselves with 9 gorillion mental health disorders.

I don't envy these greedy self-centered retards.

I tilt my head to the sky and laugh, at them.
Sometimes all it takes is reflecting on the misery of stagnant cows like Sheep, Rabies and Gyro to realize how much you've accomplished in life thus far.
Always gotta find time to be grateful for the little things.

Sunflower Seeds

Extra salty
kiwifarms.net
She posted a picture of her bed on her vtuber Twitter for some reason.

3E3391C0-BB22-415D-8E03-E1B4CA48DE9C.jpeg

Gross. Looks like an eight year old’s bed. Why are there two things of deodorant on the nightstand? I assume this is just a couple feet away from the mountain of cat shit. Really disgusting. Why would you show this off?

Bad Dog

Literally just a dog on the internet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2897346

Gross. Looks like an eight year old’s bed. Why are there two things of deodorant on the nightstand? I assume this is just a couple feet away from the mountain of cat shit. Really disgusting. Why would you show this off?
Tbh my issue is less with the two deodorants and more with the pile of clothes and the mess in general. If you're gonna show off your blanket and plushies, at least tidy it before taking a photo. You know, the same way we mentioned the mess in every other photo Sheep ever posts, including the one with the litter tray shit mountain. If you live in a mess, have some awareness that you don't want to show said mess off to other people. That way they can't shit-talk you on that.

Sylvie Paula Paula

Ethically sourced from around town
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2897346

The Ruby nesoberi... :( #FreeRuby

Where the fuck does Nick sleep?

The floor.

sleepdeprived

started from the bottom now we’re queer
kiwifarms.net
1642628164196.png

1642628405798.png

1642628181922.png

1642628231253.png

1642628368451.png

Kayla is literally incapable of introspection - threatening people's livelihoods is not okay (unless she does it). Telling people to kill themselves is not okay (unless she does it). Being a passive bystander to child abuse is not okay (unless she does it). Making a mockery out of someone's misfortunes is not okay (unless she does it). Kayla is always justified, so these little slip-ups never unbalance her moral equilibrium - the means always justify the ends which are to... defend fictional children from fictional sexual abuse, I guess. Because fictional children won't get creeped out by the grown woman who is pretending to be a grown man dressed like a little girl.

The easiest cross to die on is a fictional one, I bet.

Edgeworth

That was... Objectionable
kiwifarms.net
-sigh-
Now before she gets all cute and assumes I can't read just because SHE can't, no, she didn't actually post this herself. This is some 37k+ post. However, she couldn't just leave it at that and maybe slip in an "lol that's pretty bad", no. She cried whitewashing because of course she did.

1642660306552.png

1642659401359.png
1642659443718.png

Okay Kayla, then YOU draw the fanart you want to see in the fandom-- oh wait you can't draw or do literally anything else. So I guess you can just start shit because you're bored. Now GRANTED, that first anon's stupid; whoever that drawing is of, it's not Camilo at all but no. It's not whitewashed. You don't know what that means aside from how you call yourself mixed when you look white as fuck.

1642659494685.png

It's okay Kayla, you're 26 and you simp for a bunch of teens from Persona. You LITERALLY can't talk but you're going to because you're incapable of actually doing what you said you were gonna do and shut your fat, jowly fucking mouth for ten minutes.

Edit: Shoutout to the random anon(s) that read my posts but it better not be one of you assholes a-logging because if it is, then use your own words and stop copying mind, you dopes.

1642762913454.png

"I'm Kayla and I'm such a shit-stirrer that I'm actually mentally unable to talk about a sinGLE GODDAMN CHARACTER without mentioning a gender or sexuality I assigned to them. Also I listened to an adult having sex with a minor so anything I say about simping or thirsting after minors is completely invalid."

1642660157010.png

Last edited:

Edgeworth

kiwifarms.net
Sorry for the double post but she's being extra fucktarded today.

1642809684154.png

Anon, you're laying it on too thick. Just keep reminding her that she listened in on an adult having sex with a minor. If we're persistent enough (and by "we" I mean "you whoever writes her anons", maybe she'll finally confront it instead of riding the high of thinking she's smart and "owned" you.

1642809970320.png

I love it when trannies choose names that have NOTHING to do with them as people. She's not intelligent, articulate, good at anything, competent, accomplished, or rational. She picked the name no doubt because she identifies with him needing to a perfectionist and having unfair expectations set upon him by an abusive parent (no wait her dad is totally cool and called her Miles! Squee!) aaaand he's gay. Or she thinks he's gay. And SHE'S gay so it's perfect.

Speaking of "you're perfect".

1642810616245.png

1642810551092.png

1642810571594.png

Nick, come get your tard. She's gotten loose.

Also if anything, she didn't understand Jayce's character. Because I've noticed that people who like Jinx/Silco don't like Jayce because they don't understand the fundamentals of the character. And that's okay, not everyone can understand nuance or complex characters.

Also I dunno what anon's beef with her is but I'm never one to turn down a good ol' scrap.

Also Kayla... stop lying. You have nothing BUT time and energy to spend arguing with people. You have no job, no ambitions you're trying to pursue, no goals other than "what can I come up with that I can beg people money for"... What do you DO all day?

vidya enjoyer

doin’ your mom
kiwifarms.net
It’s been a minute since she’s done anything interesting. After the Arcane sperging, she seems to have laid low for a little bit, at least on Tumblr.
16C8E084-AB25-4784-8BFE-78B6B53C207F.jpeg

According to her Amour account, she finally landed herself a job. Any bets on how long this one will last?

006C83B6-DD4E-4F92-AC41-86F63ED2E2B4.jpeg

And she’s sick, so she’s been cancelling every other stream. In her own words, I hope she has it and dies!! And she passes it on to Nick and they both die!! :mad: Two less pedos in the world, right, Kayla?

ETA: she’s looking for a new Vtuber model. I guess she realized the one Gems made for her is ass and she needs an upgrade.
7AEB2C47-7BF3-4285-9F35-180575EAD28A.jpeg

Vtuber models are expensive; the cheapest you’re looking at for a good, quality model is ~$200, and that doesn’t include rigging, which is incredibly labor intensive and therefore, expensive. Depending on how many moving parts she wants this new model to have, it could cost her well over $500. For someone who has to e-beg for rent every other month, this is quite the goal to set for yourself. Which is probably why she’s entering the giveaway this tweet is replying to. Maybe she should focus on getting a stable job instead, but this is Kayla we’re talking about.

Last edited:

Edgeworth

kiwifarms.net
Of course. Of course she thinks she's getting sick right around the time she actually gets a job.

It's psychosomatic. It's Munchausens. Her little lizard brain has already put two and two together and equates "getting a job" with "I think I'm getting sick". because the cause-and-effect of that cycle is "that means I can honestly say I had a job and blame something else if I lose it, back to being jobless and doing whatever I want during the day".

vidya enjoyer

doin’ your mom
kiwifarms.net
Kayla inserting herself into communities that pander to loli/shotacons (Vtubing, idol games) and being shocked and disgusted when she encounters loli/shotacons will never not be funny to me.

49272285-21F0-4701-96A0-7D606E228AF6.jpeg

More hypocrisy. Does she think posting about something online = making it your entire personality? In that case, maybe people would hate you less if you stopped centering your entire personality around little anime girls. Also, you literally listened to an adult have sex with a minor, you have no room to talk about “abusing children”. At least proships only abuse pixels on a screen.

50BBAE53-1E59-4A35-97EA-59AAE54D1FB8.jpeg

Vandy

kiwifarms.net
Kayla inserting herself into communities that pander to loli/shotacons (Vtubing, idol games) and being shocked and disgusted when she encounters loli/shotacons will never not be funny to me.

View attachment 2922993

More hypocrisy. Does she think posting about something online = making it your entire personality? In that case, maybe people would hate you less if you stopped centering your entire personality around little anime girls. Also, you literally listened to an adult have sex with a minor, you have no room to talk about “abusing children”. At least proships only abuse pixels on a screen.

View attachment 2923009
What's so great about being liked by you, Sheep? You talk behind your friend's backs and use them solely to either complain or trauma dump constantly. And even when they try to support or comfort you, it doesn't matter, because their attention isn't good enough for you.
Why should anyone care if your majesty hates them or not?