StraySheep / Kayla Marie Waller / morinokunikara / blankshadesgame - Thread #2 The Return of the Tranny Spudking Sperglord Who Tried To Delete Her Thread

José Mourinho

The Special One
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Previous thread: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/stray...orsecock-and-is-triggered-by-this-title.9667/

Since our hero @Stray Sheep tried to delete her very own thread, here's the second thread so that she won't delete it.

Have fun, kiwis. :spudking: :julay:

MasterDisaster

Beating my meat like everyone's watching.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You think she'd be so happy about all the attention she gets here that she wouldn't want to get rid of the thread. Also wonder what suddenly spurred her into deleting it just recently and not ages ago.

You're here forever, Kayla. Might as well sit back and enjoy it with us kiwis.
My guess is when she googled her own name the thread popped up at the top of the list.

Golly

[warbles internally]
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How did she get privileges to do that? Do all lolcow accounts get the ability to remove their own threads just for giggles?

José Mourinho

The Special One
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How did she get privileges to do that? Do all lolcow accounts get the ability to remove their own threads just for giggles?
The original post in the first thread is actually by Stray Sheep herself, so if she deleted the first post it will delete the whole thread.

I think there are certain verified members who cannot delete their own posts though.

TheAmazingAxolotl

Meglio fascista che frocio.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We should make sure that this thread shows up on search results for Kayla Waller too.

Do you know how exhausting it is to type out Kayla "Catherine" Marie Waller of Katy, Texas (TX) who is currently employed by Wendy's of Katy, Texas (TX)? It's pretty damn exhausting to type out Kayla "Catherine" Marie Waller of Katy, Texas (TX) who is currently employed by Wendy's of Katy, Texas (TX) every time I want to talk about Kayla "Catherine" Marie Waller of Katy, Texas (TX) who is currently employed by Wendy's of Katy, Texas (TX) in the thread about Kayla "Catherine" Marie Waller of Katy, Texas (TX) who is currently employed by Wendy's of Katy, Texas (TX), but for the sake of search-engine optimisation, I will gladly type out Kayla "Catherine" Marie Waller of Katy, Texas (TX) who is currently employed by Wendy's of Katy, Texas (TX) whenever we need to make sure Kayla "Catherine" Marie Waller of Katy, Texas (TX) who is currently employed by Wendy's of Katy, Texas (TX) shows up on google whenever some employer wants to google Kayla "Catherine" Marie Waller of Katy, Texas (TX) who is currently employed by Wendy's of Katy, Texas (TX). Kayla "Catherine" Marie Waller of Katy, Texas (TX) who is currently employed by Wendy's of Katy, Texas (TX) will probably appear in a few posts about Kayla "Catherine" Marie Waller of Katy, Texas (TX) who is currently employed by Wendy's of Katy, Texas (TX) several times, because if I'm not mistaken, the more Kayla "Catherine" Marie Waller of Katy, Texas (TX) who is currently employed by Wendy's of Katy, Texas (TX) appears in this thread, the more likely it is that Kayla "Catherine" Marie Waller of Katy, Texas (TX) who is currently employed by Wendy's of Katy, Texas (TX) will show up on a google search for Kayla "Catherine" Marie Waller of Katy, Texas (TX) who is currently employed by Wendy's of Katy, Texas (TX) by any employer who is thinking about hiring Kayla "Catherine" Marie Waller of Katy, Texas (TX) who is currently employed by Wendy's of Katy, Texas (TX).

And if I'm wrong then I just look like a jackass for typing out Kayla "Catherine" Marie Waller of Katy, Texas (TX) who is currently employed by Wendy's of Katy, Texas (TX) as many times as I can in this thread about Kayla "Catherine" Marie Waller of Katy, Texas (TX) who is currently employed by Wendy's of Katy, Texas (TX).