StraySheep / Kayla Marie Waller / morinokunikara / blankshadesgame - Thread #2 The Return of the Tranny Spudking Sperglord Who Tried To Delete Her Thread

Bad Dog

Flustercuck's loyal pooch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What an enthralling public conversation she had with the person who's illustrating her fic
View attachment 1264364View attachment 1264366
That's a lot of words for "I don't know how to write a cast of characters more than two". If you can't do 14, cut it down to maybe 8. 14 is quite a bit to be a main focus, I mean, unless you're Stephen King writing a book that's more than 300 pages, which you're not.

Beary Nice

kiwifarms.net
What an enthralling public conversation she had with the person who's illustrating her fic
View attachment 1264364View attachment 1264366
I screencapped that too but didn't include it just cause she's so fucking boring. Even when she successfully guilt-trips someone into paying attention to her about something she's supposedly passionate about, she has nothing worthwhile about it to say to them. This other person is showing more interest than her in her own fucking AU! And they're actually bothering to give her advice that she's surely just gonna ignore an hour later.

BoobWhiskers

sad on the internet
kiwifarms.net
I screencapped that too but didn't include it just cause she's so fucking boring. Even when she successfully guilt-trips someone into paying attention to her about something she's supposedly passionate about, she has nothing worthwhile about it to say to them. This other person is showing more interest than her in her own fucking AU! And they're actually bothering to give her advice that she's surely just gonna ignore an hour later.
I know, I love how she so DESPERATELY wants to have a fanclub for her writing, but having someone who actually legitimately seems to give a crap seems of zero interest to her. God knows most creators would vastly prefer a really dedicated, excited fan who wants to engage with the work over a bunch of disinterested people who check their stuff once in a blue moon, but not our Kayla.

At least the person doesn't have to worry about illustrating the fic being much of an investment of time or energy, Kayla doesn't fucking write lol.

TalmudSperg

New Zealander & Agriculturalist
kiwifarms.net
That's a lot of words for "I don't know how to write a cast of characters more than two". If you can't do 14, cut it down to maybe 8. 14 is quite a bit to be a main focus, I mean, unless you're Stephen King writing a book that's more than 300 pages, which you're not.
Even King couldn't do it. That's why Harold planted the bomb in "The Stand".
The cast got too big, and Steve needed them to disappear.

Vandy

kiwifarms.net
They....do know that actual scripts contain action, right? Animators don't just make up shit for the characters to do. Scripts aren't just dialogue.

Reactions: Neomivv

BoobWhiskers

sad on the internet
kiwifarms.net
They....do know that actual scripts contain action, right? Animators don't just make up shit for the characters to do. Scripts aren't just dialogue.
I know it's a rhetorical question, but do either of these two honestly seem like they know their ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to... anything, lol.

Pandamic

My hair is full of secrets.
kiwifarms.net
Other than that, there's some new selfies to gawk at:
View attachment 1264034
Kayla needs to learn how to iron her clothes and should probably wear a petticoat or like a slip at least, since it looks kind of sheer. Might be a bunched-up second layer of skirt, too, but then that just means she needs to iron her dress and learn how to put it on properly.

It is a pretty cute dress, though. Could do with less smug, bad posing, as well as with different stockings and shoes. I'm assuming she's wearing a wig, and I don't think the colour looks very natural on her.

Sylvie Paula Paula

He's wasting his life and killing his body
kiwifarms.net
The idol AU idea, especially for characters that are in their teens/barely adults, is flawed. Anyone who's interested in the topic should know about the sexualization of idols, even when they're teenagers, and how all idol games (including Miles's precious Love Live and Idolmaster) capitalize on that aspect. Being an idol isn't fun and games, and given that this is probably going to be the "teen boys in dresses" type of fanfiction, my expectations are low. Especially since this is "for fun" and will choose to ignore how difficult being an idol, God forbid a school idol, actually is.

beautiful person

kiwifarms.net
The idol AU idea, especially for characters that are in their teens/barely adults, is flawed. Anyone who's interested in the topic should know about the sexualization of idols, even when they're teenagers, and how all idol games (including Miles's precious Love Live and Idolmaster) capitalize on that aspect. Being an idol isn't fun and games, and given that this is probably going to be the "teen boys in dresses" type of fanfiction, my expectations are low. Especially since this is "for fun" and will choose to ignore how difficult being an idol, God forbid a school idol, actually is.
The only way to make an idol story* compelling to adults who aren't emotionally stunted and already living vicariously through idol culture themselves, is to explore the dark aspects of being an idol. There are job requirements for idols that are incompatible with normal human existence and you can't properly flesh out and humanize a character without exposing that, even if inadvertently.

Nevermind that Kayla doesn't have the drive to the work required at being successful at this, she's also that exact type of emotionally-stunted womanchild who does live vicariously, at least in part, through idol games. The characters are just characters to her, and they're characters she wants to use because she already likes them, is aesthetically attracted to them, and they're basic enough that she project just about any kind of personality trait onto them. The 'idol' aspect of it is just backdrop.

*Note: my understanding of idol culture is that it's similar to stan culture and pop entertainers in the west, but probably more extreme. I'm guessing "school idol" is just mixing this culture with high school popular kid politics, but idk.

BoobWhiskers

sad on the internet
kiwifarms.net
She has such an ugly smile.
She has such an ugly everything, tbh. The closest dear Kayla comes to 'GNC' is that she also looks kind of like a really fugly dude in a dress, though she'd probably just flick her bean over that since that's apparently what she's into.

Side note, I know that lolita ensemble shit is expensive, like REALLY expensive. I hesitate to call this that, since normally lolita stuff looks like... nicely put together, and this looks more like the discount bin at Joanne's Fabrics exploded, but if this shit is a recent acquisition then that's probably Trumpbucks at work.
Also that wig is tragic. Not entirely sure how yellow-crayola-Linda-Belcher is supposed to match the pedobait infant aesthetic, but I guess it's as ugly as the rest of her so at least it suits.

Sylvie Paula Paula

He's wasting his life and killing his body
kiwifarms.net
Conceptually, the coord isn't that bad, but the execution isn't good. It's a hodgepodge of various cat-themed items thrown together and called a coord. It looks like the stockings are the same as in another image they posted of themself, which don't match the colour scheme of the dress. It would fit more if the cats on the stockings were pink, like the details on the dress. The shoes also appear to be red (from what's seen of them, which is bad - the point of posting a coord is being able to see the whole outfit, including the shoes), which doesn't match the dress either. Even if you can't get clothes that properly match your dress, get accessories and shoes that match the colours on the dress. While the orange bag and glasses aren't super jarring because they're a light orange, it still doesn't fit. It's called a coordinate for a reason - everything has to work together.

If you're going to be a GNC guy, at least learn how to properly coordinate your outfit. The lolita community would eat them alive.