StraySheep / Kayla Marie Waller / morinokunikara / blankshadesgame - Thread #2 The Return of the Tranny Spudking Sperglord Who Tried To Delete Her Thread

A single cheeto

Freelance Police Sped Unit
kiwifarms.net
If she wants to look 'cute' and try looking masculine, she could always try the Kodona/Ouji fashion rather than Lolita. Like so:

080304_tie2.jpg

ouji examples.jpg

But nah, instead of trying to pass as whatever the fuck she's trying to pass as, she decides to wear one of the frilliest fashions around, where she'll most certainly be misgendered.

BoobWhiskers

sad on the internet
kiwifarms.net
If she wants to look 'cute' and try looking masculine, she could always try the Kodona/Ouji fashion rather than Lolita. Like so:

View attachment 1269501
View attachment 1269502

But nah, instead of trying to pass as whatever the fuck she's trying to pass as, she decides to wear one of the frilliest fashions around, where she'll most certainly be misgendered.
To be fair I think this style works better for someone who doesn't have the general build of a potato. Attractive slender androgyny is not exactly in reach for Kayla, and all the excess fabric of the mess she's wearing helps hide a dumpy figure.

sleepdeprived

started from the bottom now we’re queer
kiwifarms.net
Can't remember how far back it was, but I do remember someone asking how she treats her new partner (that she got involved with after she and Nick were already engaged, mind you).

1589158950182.png

Someone had to step in and tell her that she was being selfish and inconsiderate to Gems even before they were together - nothing but high hopes for this relationship already.

1589157837359.png

Kayla skipped straight over the part where most people would comfort their significant other, thank them for editing their work, and/or support their work in turn and got to the part which really interests her, which is hearing how amazing she is. Nothing changed after they got together.

My guess is that Nick can only field so much greedy, puerile lashing out from her day in and day out, or that even Kayla can recognize just how annoying it sounds when it's voiced out loud to this dude who's just trying to get to work and come home to play Overwatch, so she went out and found someone who she doesn't have to deal with in person to have an emotional affair. Jackpot.

For such a low-commitment relationship though, the cracks are already appearing. I mean, it can't get any clearer than this:

1589159298932.png

Kayla always brags about how she's managed to get two loving partners and quite literally nothing at all about what she does for them. It's all about the conquest to her - not sexually, but emotionally. It's why she writes that weird fanatical shit about how she wants people who are devoted to her work and see her as their number one.

Keep trying to get that fix, junkie.

beautiful person

kiwifarms.net
Kayla always brags about how she's managed to get two loving partners and quite literally nothing at all about what she does for them. It's all about the conquest to her - not sexually, but emotionally. It's why she writes that weird fanatical shit about how she wants people who are devoted to her work and see her as their number one.
Kayla is an emotional vampire, through and through. I actually feel bad for this new chick (I'm pretty sure it's another gender-trender lesbian-in-denial). She obviously has problems with low self-worth. Kayla's just gonna be gasoline to that fire.

BoobWhiskers

sad on the internet
kiwifarms.net
Kayla's parents right now:
1589269855604.png

Seriously though, why does she feel the need to tell her poor parents this? They're never going to interact with that one tumblr gf/bf/whatever in any way, since it's never gonna be anything beyond random uwu'ing at each other via tumblr asks. Her parents don't care. It's just another reason for those poor people to have to heave a heavy sigh and question why she hasn't grown out of her highschooler 'not like the other girls' phase in high school like everyone else.
Plus, even if they've done their confused-but-loving best to accept whatever Kayla's whole gender thing is, if she's told them about it, so-called polyamory is pretty much always a dumpster fire between a bunch of horny insecure people. I hope they go google it and find that one recent chick with the four boyfriends where the one boyfriend chimped out and nearly beat the baby to death.|

Edited to add: she couldn't even spell her newest identity right lol.

BoobWhiskers

sad on the internet
kiwifarms.net
I'm sorry what?????
Behold, Kayla's future (except let's be real, girl doesn't date anything with a dick, actual sex sounds like having to pay attention to other people).

Honestly I think if the bf was gonna grow a spine, this total non-relationship with the tumblr chick wouldn't be the reason. Someone else distracting Kayla to whine at them instead sounds like a relief if anything.