StraySheep / Kayla Marie Waller / morinokunikara / blankshadesgame - Thread #2 The Return of the Tranny Spudking Sperglord Who Tried To Delete Her Thread

ooglywoogly

kiwifarms.net
in case anyone's been wondering, i've been keeping up with kayla's tumblr because i hate her and i hate myself. anyway, nothing of particular note has happened, just the exact same old shit she's been on for the past... her entire life. about 2-3 times a week she posts about how she's depressed/suicidal, that she's drinking because she's depressed, that she feels worthless, that she wishes people liked her writing more, and generally complaining about how much it destroys her that she isn't the best. almost every day she blatantly fishes for compliments. i almost can't believe that a person can (publicly) be so dark and empty, no matter what positive feedback and nice asks she gets it's never enough. she's like a human black hole. maybe that's why i get sucked into keeping up with her...

ooglywoogly

kiwifarms.net
in case anyone's been wondering, i've been keeping up with kayla's tumblr because i hate her and i hate myself. anyway, nothing of particular note has happened, just the exact same old shit she's been on for the past... her entire life. about 2-3 times a week she posts about how she's depressed/suicidal, that she's drinking because she's depressed, that she feels worthless, that she wishes people liked her writing more, and generally complaining about how much it destroys her that she isn't the best. almost every day she blatantly fishes for compliments. i almost can't believe that a person can (publicly) be so dark and empty, no matter what positive feedback and nice asks she gets it's never enough. she's like a human black hole. maybe that's why i get sucked into keeping up with her...
out of sheer boredom i went ahead and picked out some highlights, all from within the past week.
Screen Shot 2020-06-18 at 9.53.34 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-18 at 9.53.44 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-18 at 9.53.53 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-18 at 9.54.04 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-18 at 9.54.10 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-18 at 9.54.18 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-18 at 9.54.25 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-18 at 9.54.33 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-18 at 9.54.41 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-18 at 9.54.48 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-18 at 9.54.54 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-18 at 9.55.01 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-18 at 9.55.07 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-18 at 9.55.14 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-18 at 9.55.20 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-18 at 9.55.26 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-18 at 9.55.32 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-18 at 9.55.39 AM.png

beautiful person

kiwifarms.net
All of that is typical and very hilarious, but this one is especially rich, considering that she's supposed to be engaged.

Like it could be a general "waahhh, everybody's gonna leave me," but with her fixation with getting praise from everyone including randos who should be irrelevant to her, it comes off as Nick's romantic dedication to her being unimportant compared to the shallow interactions with internet randos.

ooglywoogly

kiwifarms.net
All of that is typical and very hilarious, but this one is especially rich, considering that she's supposed to be engaged.

Like it could be a general "waahhh, everybody's gonna leave me," but with her fixation with getting praise from everyone including randos who should be irrelevant to her, it comes off as Nick's romantic dedication to her being unimportant compared to the shallow interactions with internet randos.
seriously. she will occasionally make posts about how much she loves her partners, but it's painfully obvious that she's unhappy with them the same way they're most likely unhappy with her. i mean, i just can't imagine preferring to tell internet strangers you're suicidal, when your fiance is literally living with you. that's why i point out that nothing is enough for her-- because if nick IS actually supportive, then kayla is narcissistic enough to take it for granted.

just coming by to drop off these hilarious responses:
Screen Shot 2020-06-18 at 3.19.37 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-18 at 3.19.47 PM.png
an almost 25 year old finds it "INCREDIBLY upsetting" that her fanfiction tumblr has less than 50 followers. "get a life" is an understatement.

Neomivv

kiwifarms.net
She sounds like an edgy lonely teen who has a meltdown on Myspace, except it's every day. I don't understand how someone can be so goddamn unhappy with not just one, but two, partners,

Reactions: ooglywoogly

A single cheeto

Freelance Police Sped Unit
kiwifarms.net
She sounds like an edgy lonely teen who has a meltdown on Myspace, except it's every day. I don't understand how someone can be so goddamn unhappy with not just one, but two, partners,
She never outgrew the lonely edgy teen phase. She's also a huge narcissist, which is why she's so unhappy. She's an emotional vampire. Must be exhausting just knowing her. Imagine being engaged to someone like this.

eeeeeeeeeeeee_diot

hey. hey lois.
kiwifarms.net
Kayla needs to stop feeling sorry for herself and actually work for the fame she so desperately wants.

It's been beaten up like a dead horse in this thread over and over again, but she complains more about people not liking her writing than actually working on her shoddy fanfics and being happy with the niche audience she has.

Engagement, consistency and interest is how any franchise stays afloat and Kayla's no different from the rest, especially on genderspecial everyone-is-valid Tumblr. As a bonus, all the whining's going to make potential readers interested in her work pull away solely because of how irritating she is about getting asspats, even if the writing is good in any way.

Why promote and whine about no one liking it if there's nothing to promote? She's literally the same thing as those old attention whores on Facebook who mope about feeling sad and then shunning any and all possible ways to help and get their life back on track.

FreakyFredsTrannyGranny

Remember Ragnarok Online?
kiwifarms.net
browser.png

Is this for real the desktop layout of her writing blog that she so desperately wants everyone to read and criticize? I thought maybe Brave browser was fudging something up but it's the same on Chrome. It's atrocious. No wonder nobody bothers reading.

She says that her writing has improved. The top text is the old stuff, the bottom text is the new version. Frankly, I like the old one better, it feels like it moves more fluidly and the second one just reeks of her own verbose farts.

worse.jpg

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She says that her writing has improved. The top text is the old stuff, the bottom text is the new version. Frankly, I like the old one better, it feels like it moves more fluidly and the second one just reeks of her own verbose farts.

worse.jpg
Jesus, that second version is clunky.

FreakyFredsTrannyGranny

Remember Ragnarok Online?
kiwifarms.net
words.png

Part of me hopes she sent herself these anonymous asks to defend herself from our comments about her "improvement." I only wonder because the bottom ask mirrors the words from my original comment, and I don't like to think of Kiwis t.ouching t.he p.oop.

Does she still check this thread?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Vandy and Meowthkip

Edward Cullen

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1405095

Part of me hopes she sent herself these anonymous asks to defend herself from our comments about her "improvement." I only wonder because the bottom ask mirrors the words from my original comment, and I don't like to think of Kiwis t.ouching t.he p.oop.

Does she still check this thread?
She checks this thread obsessively. The fact that it was dead for a bit there probably chapped her ass so badly

A single cheeto

Freelance Police Sped Unit
kiwifarms.net
Sometimes, simple is better. I mean, they both suck, but at least the first one feels natural. In the first one, Goro wonders who beat up the other student, which is understandable. He doesn't know this kid. The second one assumes bullies did it. Why?

She's actually getting worse at writing as time goes on, and that's impressive. I didn't realize writing could deteriorate.