StraySheep / Kayla Marie Waller / morinokunikara / blankshadesgame - Thread #2 The Return of the Tranny Spudking Sperglord Who Tried To Delete Her Thread

FreakyFredsTrannyGranny

Remember Ragnarok Online?
kiwifarms.net
Am I the only one that thinks the drinking is just a ploy for attention? A drinking habit is ridiculously expensive. Even the cheap shit can stack up in cost and as much as she's e-begged in the past, I can't see her being able to afford to pick it up.
I mean, didn't this bitch once threaten to kill herself with Aleve and fish oil or something equally hilarious? A drinking problem as a ploy for attention would be one ofthe more reasonable things she's done

ooglywoogly

kiwifarms.net
Am I the only one that thinks the drinking is just a ploy for attention? A drinking habit is ridiculously expensive. Even the cheap shit can stack up in cost and as much as she's e-begged in the past, I can't see her being able to afford to pick it up.
i 100% agree. she has on multiple occasions used drinking as a way to guilt trip, saying things like "i don't want to drink but i feel so worthless... if only someone cared about me i wouldn't drink so much... i'm drunk because no one likes my writing..." etc. knowing kayla i think her depression is real but her substance abuse isn't, and i wouldn't be surprised if some of her "drunk posts" were made sober.

Opiophile

You mess with the bull, you get the bull penis.
kiwifarms.net

beautiful person

kiwifarms.net
Unpopular opinion, but Kayla chilling off in the background while her young nephew and his friends play isn't a big deal. Someone with better social skills would probably be right there playing with the kids and leading games and shit for them, but it sounds like there were plenty of other adults around to do that, and do it without being an awkward weirdo.

Her desperate sadbrains posting is always funny, though.

BoobWhiskers

sad on the internet
kiwifarms.net
Unpopular opinion, but Kayla chilling off in the background while her young nephew and his friends play isn't a big deal. Someone with better social skills would probably be right there playing with the kids and leading games and shit for them, but it sounds like there were plenty of other adults around to do that, and do it without being an awkward weirdo.

Her desperate sadbrains posting is always funny, though.
I mean, it's just her being a social ree.tard like usual. Would kind of prefer if she'd just fuck off rather than being annoying when she's on the internet too, tbh.

Pronoun Party

87 genders and counting
kiwifarms.net
Kayla, you ARE aware that reacting this way basically irrefutably confirms that you WERE in fact being a social disaster at this party, right? I was right on board with @beautiful person until seeing these responses because the only time anyone would spend multiple paragraphs defensively trying to justify their behavior at a toddler's party is if they were well aware they actually behaved like an antisocial little shit the entire time and felt guilty about it.

And yes, parties for young kids are largely about the adults socializing. You've just proven to Nick's family, once again, that you're a selfish black hole who will eat their food and take up their space and give nothing back, not even the bare minimum of polite conversation at a social gathering.